La Reggia Ristorante
40 Wood Avenue
Secaucus, NJ 07094Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Reggia Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lareggiaus.com/
- Phone: 2014220200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm; Breakfast: 7:00am - 10:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Enzo Carputo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Your event is special. At LaReggia, we realize this and therefore, we take special effort to customize our service for each event. Please visit our website or contact us for more detailed information.
- Private Party Facilities: La Reggia’s beautifully decorated banquet rooms, professional catering and top rated Fine Italian and Continental Cuisine are the main reasons for selecting La Reggia, for all your special events.
- Private Party Contact: Alfonse or Cindy 2014220200
- Entertainment: Live band entertainment for special occasions and events.
A word from La Reggia Ristorante
La Reggia Restaurant, Banquets & Lounge is a warm & friendly restaurant and catering/reception hall, located in the heart of the Meadowlands. La Reggia established in 1998 quickly was nicknamed “The Little Italy of Secaucus” and for good reason. A Delicious Italian Restaurant offering an Italian-American Cuisine and a tasty vintage wine collection. La Reggia proudly serves the finest Italian Cuisine, prepared one dish at a time. La Reggia’s beautifully decorated banquet rooms, professional catering and top rated Fine Italian and Continental Cuisine are the main reasons for selecting La Reggia, for all your special events. Let us help make your occasion a memorable one. Exclusively one wedding at a time. La Reggia is conveniently located in the Meadowlands Plaza Hotel in North Jersey near the Izod Center, Giants Stadium, Meadowlands Racetrack, Secaucus Outlets and New York City.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Reggia Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good Food priced rightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2013La Reggia continues to do it Right the quality of the food is at a 5 Star level for moderate pricing. I've been there several times and each time I leave well fed and Happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good Italian food withJaybaveezaVIPDined on 4/20/2013Very good Italian food with a Sinatra / Martin crooner live on premises, dancing allowed, nice ambiance...good wine list. Grilled calamari with potatoes,artichoke hearts & cherry pepper was excellent, as was the risotto and eggplant parmigianSpecial Features:
- Delightful space for a Brunch.CarolTDined on 3/31/2013Delightful space for a Brunch. The tables had plenty of space between them. The food was delicious, and they had a decent selection of salads, entrees and stations. If you are there for the desserts, though, watch the time. Many of the desserts were not replaced. Still an enjoyable meal at a good value.Special Features:
- I didn't know what to expect,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013I didn't know what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. We went for Valentines Day. There was a great Menu and the food was Awesome. Service was on spot and it was a quiet atmosphere. Although there were plenty of tables, the acoustics were very good. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day Romantic DinnerAmazingDined on 2/14/2013This was a very nice and quick dinner for V-day. We were seated very quickly, and the food came out quick. Usually when that happens I get worried that the food won't be good, but this place was amazing. Even the chef came out to see how everyone was enjoying themselves. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunatley, they were busygvfdinsVIPDined on 10/8/2012Unfortunatley, they were busy serving a hundred law enforcement men, who attended a Columbus Day parade. The place was a mess and therefore our presence was not really welcome. Too bad, the authentic italian food was good and we would go back.
- Great Night Out!nick52948Dined on 6/9/2012wonderful service - I have never had a more attentive waiter in any restaurant - the foold was greatSpecial Features:
- We were celebrating a specialOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2012We were celebrating a special occasion and the staff at the restaurant could not have been nicer! They were helpful in helping with menu choices and absolutely spoiled us with warm and caring service! The food was excellent... Be sure and save room for dessert as they were awesome!Special Features: