La Piccola Fontana - El Conquistador Resort
1000 Ave El Conquistador
Fajardo, PR 00738Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
La Piccola Fontana - El Conquistador Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lapiccolafontana.com/
- Phone: (787) 801-1008
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 5:30pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Ernie Reyes
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: To see the lobby's entertainment calendar ask concierge for The Scene newspaper.
A word from La Piccola Fontana - El Conquistador Resort
In order to retain the authentic flavors of Italy suitable to the palette of our ever growing diverse customer base, we have brought together four of Italy and Puerto Rico's best to create a dining experience you will never forget. Executive Chef Alfonso Pescarino (Milan, Italy), Ernie Reyes (Vega Baja, P.R.), General Manager Jose Salgado (Carolina, P.R. ) have joined to create a powerful combination of Italian traditions. La Piccola Fontana has been the source of numerous awards since their partnerships started. The team's mission is to transport every clients' senses back to Italy while in the comforts of the warm Caribbean waters. For over 20 years La Piccola Fontana has been leading the market in luxury, authenticity, and style. Come experience all the pleasures it has to offer you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Piccola Fontana - El Conquistador Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (3)romantic (2)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Maybe an off nightKCRDPVIPDined on 9/27/2014Service was very slow and inattentive. We felt like we were inconveniencing them by eating there. Food was just ok.
- BirthdayrufretDined on 8/2/2014My wife wanted to eat here for her birthday. Made reservations with 2 weeks in advance and had coordinated for some friends to arrive earlier as a surprise. Great table, excelent service and great food! The next day, we went for desserts to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the La Piccola Fontana - El Conquistador Resort reviews archive.
- best of El conq.DaveRVIPDined on 4/6/2014Visited all the high end resturants in the first four days and for our fifth night we came back to La Piccola. We had a one year old and and four year old and we our foodies so its tough to balance kid friendly and high end but they did it. You can sit inside or in the lobby area (better for kids unless its quite inside). Loved the Lobster Risotto and Lamb! They even were nice enough to give us a shot of lemonchello!Special Features:
- Very loud dinnerlal1larsonDined on 3/26/2014food was good but our dinner was ruined by too many loud unruly children whose parents have no concept that people were spending $200+ for dinner. I had a ten year old with me but he knows how to act appropriately in a nice restaurant. I think management should have asked the parents of the loud and out of control kids to either remove the children from the restaurant or have them behave appropriately. Too expensive to feel like you are in a day care center. I understand it is a family friendly hotel but if management wants to offer a "fine dining establishment" then they need to be prepared to make it a pleasant environment for all diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but pricey & problemsWarrenDined on 3/20/2014We ate here twice. The first night was very good, though expensive. The second night was still reasonably good, and still expensive, but not as good as the first night. What was great: There is an appetizer dish with 4-5 cheeses, salami and prosciutto, and a walnut and black cherry combination. That was excellent both nights. Also very good was the steak in black truffle sauce, which had great flavor. Other dishes were mostly good. What wasn't great: First of all the prices. Like everything else in El Conquistador, it's expensive. And when you're ordering a chicken entree for over $30 and you ask for a vegetable instead of pasta, the waiter should not tell you there are no substitutions. This is not the early bird specials menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but expensiveWarrenDined on 3/17/2014The food was very good. We had a steak in black truffle sauce that was outstanding. Also, an appetizer plate that came with a few cheeses, meats, and a tiny walnut/black cherry dish - that was excellent. The other dishes were all good too. It was not cheap, however. And we made the mistake of ordering bottled water. The tap water is fine, we later realized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would not returncindDined on 2/17/2014extremely slow service. we went during February break so I;m sure hotel was very crowded but they should have anticipated that.