442 Graham Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lapiazzettany.com/
- Phone: 7183491627
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Francesco Cuozzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For catering please contact Francesco or Carlo at 718.349.1627.
- Entertainment: Live performance featured every Friday.
A word from La Piazzetta
Welcome to a taste of Italy in the heart of Brooklyn. This Neapolitan owned oasis is an unquestionable favorite by the local community in Williamsburg. The food represents the traditional recipes from the homeland of Naples and is influenced by the modern taste of the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood. La Piazzetta's passion for Italian cuisine is embodied by Salerno-born chef, Francesco Cuozzo. Chef Cuozzo insists on serving his guests only the most authentic Italian products available. The menu features Northern and Southern Italian delicacies such as imported cheeses and cured meats, wild game, and homemade pastas. La Piazzetta offers affordable pricing, and a full bar with innovative wine selections. The ambiance is quite enchanting; candlelit tables, exposed brick walls, sky-lit ceiling, perfect for a casual dinner al fresco or an intimate night out. Located in the heart of Williamsburg's historic Italian district, La Piazzetta is loved by natives and new generation Brooklyn hipsterContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Piazzetta reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (3)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Not my First Time HereStick66VIPDined on 9/28/2014Good food, service, atmosphere. Lamb shank was delicious. You can never go worng here. NADSpecial Features:
- Most underestimated place in Wburg!DanerVIPDined on 7/13/2014La Piazzetta is truly one of the most underestimated Italian Restuarants in Williamsburg. The food is excellent, the restaurant itself is nothing like what you may think it is! From the front, it appears to be a small little joint, much like it's neighbor, La Locanda (also very good). It's much bigger on the inside! Beautiful, high, glass ceiling in a rustic setting. Nice bar in the front and even a small amount of sidewalk seating. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, I suggest you give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 35 reviews are from the La Piazzetta reviews archive.
- not professional at allnotmyplaceDined on 6/22/2014I had booked a reservation for my wedding anniversary a month in advance June 22 at 2pm. I could not believe that upon our arrival that they were hosting a private party at the time I booked our reservation. When we arrived I told the host I had reserved a table but told sorry "we're busy with a party". If they knew this why not call and tell me that they could not honor the reservation . I would have had time to book another place for my anniversary. Not A very smart way to do business for a loyal customer.
- Not professionalnotmyplaceDined on 3/27/2014Not good on customer service. I made a reservation a month in advance when I arrived they were hosting a party and was turn away I was extremely upset. I will never go there again and will tell all not to patronize their place .
- Pleasant surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/7/2014A gem of a restaurant. Everything was great from food to service. The Gluten free pasta for someone in our group was terrific. All fresh ingredients in everyone's dish and we each ordered something different. Ambience was"classy rustic". Definitely go to restaurant for foodies at surprisingly reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!RuthDined on 1/19/2014My husband and I had an unbelievable meal. I even posted that on Facebook. We ordered two appetizers to start and we shared that because we both really liked them. Next we shared a pasta dish which was very good. Than we each had an entree which was spectacular. We wound up bringing home what we couldnt finish and had that for lunch today.Special Features:
- We went to La Piazzetta afterOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/7/2013We went to La Piazzetta after buying an Amazon Local. The food was fabulous and restaurant very pleasant. We have recommended it to all New Yorkers that we speak to as a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Good Service...butStick66VIPDined on 5/26/2013This was my second trip to LaPiazetta. Food, service, and atmosphere is all good. My only issue with this visit was the fact that they told us to come back in 30 minutes, as a party that was going on there ran late. Not much to really see while walking around the neighborhood, and when your other half is in heels, it's not a pleasant walk. Other than that I'd recommend this place. NADSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/6/2013I went here with 3 of my gal pals, and we LOVED it! From the street, you can't tell that it is beautiful on the inside. Once you get past the foyer, it opens up into a large dining room with billowing curtains and a huge skylight in the ceiling. The music in the background was great, and we could still hear each other talk. The man serving us was attentive, efficient, and kind. He made fast friends with us with generous with portions of house made orancello! More bonus points for GLUTEN FREE PASTA and farm raised meats. I highly recommend the beer braised short rib--cooked to perfection and so full of flavor. The prices are reasonable, and the portions are sizable. Enjoy this little Williamsburg gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish this restaurant was closer....CathyHillVIPDined on 4/16/2013Wish this restaurant was closer....$8 pasta Tuesdays! How could you possibly go wrong. Excellent staff, excellent food, excellent prices.Special Features:
- We were from out of town,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013We were from out of town, but were treated as locals! Great service, never rushed, and a nice surprise with a complimentary after dinner drink of home made Limoncello.Special Features:
- We enjoyed this restaurant,marinakVIPDined on 4/5/2013We enjoyed this restaurant, the waiters were attentive and nice. We ordered grilled octopus, it was a too soft for my taste, pizza was very, very thin and crusty, the veal was very good and flavorful. The ambiance is very nice.Special Features:
- My husband and I had a greatRuthDined on 2/19/2013My husband and I had a great time. The food was spectacular! Staff was courteous and friendly.Special Features:
- We've had lunch and dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013We've had lunch and dinner at La Piazzetta about 5-6 times times already. The service is very good and so is the food. Great presentation and overall a nice, clean, restaurant. A gem in the Williamsburg area. We love the sweet and sour Calamari appetizer and the Branzino is very good.Special Features:
- Nice Italian restaurantAnonymousDined on 2/15/2013Great food and service, a truly neighborhood gem!!Special Features:
- We enjoyed our early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/23/2013We enjoyed our early dinner in a mostly-empty restaurant. Seating was roomy and comfortable. Metered parking was available close by. We enjoyed our food (kale salad, pumpkin ravioli, branzino, cheese plate) and wine (different varieties by the glass). We ordered a chocolate mousse-hazelnut cake for dessert and it was not good, but that was the only disappointment. We happened to be there on an exceptionally cold night, so the entire neighborhood was pretty quiet with people not venturing out in the cold. I imagine the place gets more crowded in normal weather.Special Features:
- Local Gemdine2livVIPDined on 1/7/2013LaPiazetta is a local fine food restaurant in the Williamsburg area of Brooklyn. Service is attentive, food is good, and the atmosphere is friendly. LaPiazetta is a location that is chosen for family celebrations. On the weekends, check that the restaurant is not hosting a private party. While the staff will accommodate you, the atmosphere might be very noisy.Special Features:
- cannot wait to go back. everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012cannot wait to go back. everything that we tried was simply amazing!!! not one bad item from the 11 things we tries at our table. the veal was my favorite!!Special Features:
- Very nice Italien place. IOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 12/29/2012Very nice Italien place. I recently learn they are Napolien. Fried calamari is out of this world. A must for your visit. We have tried a few other appentizers and entrees. Nothing ever goes wrong! I also like the decor very much. You do feel like in you are in a Italien garden. Romantic and relaxing.Special Features:
- Excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2012Wait staff are excellent. Very comfortable seating, you will not feel crowded. Menu is delicious and the portions are not overwhelming. Try the polenta with mushrooms as an appetizer.Special Features:
- amazing as usual waiters helpfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/1/2012amazing as usual waiters helpful friendly would recommend highlySpecial Features:
- Great service, great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012Great service, great food. This place is a little out of the way for me but worth the trip. I will go again.Special Features:
- This is a neighborhood secretOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2012This is a neighborhood secret gem. The food was outstanding and the wine list superb! The menu has so many choices. The staff were very attentive. The front bar is so charming. This is my new best place to go.Special Features:
- Always deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/17/2012La Piazzetta never comes up short. Once again a great dining experience with delicious appetizers and dinner. You can't go wrong with dinner here.Special Features:
- Food was ok could've beenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/13/2012Food was ok could've been seasoned better. Service wasn't great waited over10 minutes for a waiter to take our order as we watched other tables that came in after us get served first.
- Good food. Service and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/7/2012Good food. Service and atmosphere are ok. They really know how to use balsamic vinegar here - when you cook balsamic vinegar long enough, the sourness will turn into sweetness. The fried calamari was blended with the balsamic sauce. Really unique and you won't feel one bit of greasy of fried food. The same magic on the tuna steak. Veal cognac sauce is fantastic although the veal is a little bit tough - probably should have removed from the skillet sooner. But that was me. Great Italien wine and decent coffee. Overall, good food. The service was not bad but there is a party there that day so we got 'cornered' a bit. But not too bad. Will be back!Special Features:
- food,very good. service,excellantAnthonyDined on 6/15/2012food,very good. service,excellant staff.travel from staten island worth the trip.Special Features:
- very nice place, however,JacatakDined on 5/11/2012very nice place, however, most entrees do not include side dishes )i.e: potatoes, pasta, veggies, etc.) if you want a side with your meal you have to purchase it which makes a plate very pricey
- La Piazetta is wonderful inOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/18/2012La Piazetta is wonderful in every way and well worth the trip of Manhattan.
- food was excellent as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/8/2012food was excellent as usual. I was a bit disappointed with the one desert I ordered. Coffee excellent too.Special Features:
- Great food and service theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2012Great food and service they make you feel very comfortable.Special Features:
- excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/17/2011excellent food and service. The specials were very good. Grilled Veal Chop tender and very good quality.Special Features:
- I've eaten at La PiazettaCMLaDined on 12/13/2011I've eaten at La Piazetta on several occasions, the service has always been excellent, the food and wine selections are great. Meals are consistently very good.Special Features:
- GTreat food!RoNTODined on 11/12/2011Food was excellent and prices are quite moderate. Price for specials are double the average price for starters & mains featured in the menu. Good experience overall.Special Features:
- Decor: fabulous. The mirrorsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2011Decor: fabulous. The mirrors on the back wall made the place seem bigger than it was, and the open faced brick wall and draped curtains above felt as if we were in an Italian garden. I didn't even mind the large group of Italian men sitting at the next table loud as ever but having a great time with endless bottles of wine flowing. Food: Stellar. For appetizer, we shared the kale salad with shaved ricotta, cranberries and walnuts. Our huge-portioned entrees included papperdelle with rabbit in tomato sauce and pan seared salmon, vegetable fregola (couscous) accompanied by a chianti reduction. We didn't swap this time, but I took a piece of salmon home. An absolutely great find in a sleepy part of Brooklyn.Special Features:
- This is one unique place.PeggyVIPDined on 10/14/2011This is one unique place. The food is terrific, the service is impecable and I love the decor.Special Features:
- I enjoyed an incredible eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/24/2011I enjoyed an incredible evening at La Piazzetta and I highly reccommend them! It is a great place to share an evening on a date. We ordered their calamari and their famous Gnnochi and were not disappointed. The food had a modern spin of traditional classics and was absolutely amazing!! Definitely a great reason to head to Williamsburg!Special Features: