La Perle Noire
4190, boul. Grande-Allée
Greenfield Park, QC J4V 3N2Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: CAN$30 and under
La Perle Noire
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://laperlenoire.ca/
- Phone: 450-462-9899
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tues-Fri:11am- 3:00pm
Dinner:Sun-Wed : 5pm- 9:30pm
Dinner:Thu-Sat : 5pm-10:30pm
Vacation 2013: restaurant will be closed from
22 July to Friday 02 August 2013
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese
- Executive Chef: Paul Nguyen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Cafe, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: La Perle Noire is specialized in Asian; Vietnamese, Japanese and Thai Cuisines. Our Team is dedicated to providing prompt, courteous service for all catering needs in Montreal and South Shore Area. We serve anything from Japanese Sushi Rolls to Vietnamese Finger Foods. We deliver impeccable catering services and innovative cuisine featuring the finest and freshest ingredients available. Reflecting elegance through our exceptional food and creative presentation, we strives to build relationships by providing healthy, appetizing meals. Vegetarians, we are happy to cater to any special requests.
- Entertainment: The room is great, very neat decoration. The restaurant is very family friendly, people come to share a good time together with friends, exchanging dishes in the good traditional Asian way. The dishes are generous and a very good value for your money. You'll find delicious specialties such as grilled squid, grilled beef and many others... including sushi! Fans of traditional Vietnamese/Thai cuisine and large family tables where it's fine to share food will not regret it here! A discreet and friendly service, a gourmet cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere, that's La Perle Noire!
A word from La Perle Noire
Want to take a culinary journey to Vietnam or Thailand? Come to La Perle Noire. As a Thai and Vietnamese restaurant, La Perle Noire also offers delicious sushi. A sushi bar is located in the middle of the room and an experienced chef with a view of everyone creates his own specialties that you will have you returning without hesitation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Perle Noire reviews from OpenTable diners
- golfeuseVIPDined on 8/2/2014We made a reservation for this restaurant. At the time we arrived at the restaurant, it was closed for the holiday week. Sorry!!!
- Good place for family andDonaldDined on 11/24/2013Good place for family and don't forget to bring your own wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Le meilleur resto asiatiqueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/1/2013Le meilleur resto asiatique dans la région montréalaise. Le Bo La Lot est divin et les sushis sont exécuté à la perfection. L'équipe est très attentionnée.Special Features:
- Excellent !LikesSmilingDined on 10/26/2012Excellent ! we loved it.Notre 2e fois et nous y retournerons c'est certain.Special Features:
- I discovered this place byOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2012I discovered this place by chance. I'm glad I did. The food is great. It's a nice little place. You can bring your own wine. The food is reasonably priced and it good quality and very tasty. However, I burnt my tongue with the soup. Overall, it is very good.Special Features:
- Very good service, the mainOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2011Very good service, the main course was very good, the appetizers were just OK.Special Features:
- Nous avons passé une belleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2011Nous avons passé une belle soirée et nous avons très bien mangé. Autant pour les sushis que pour le menu à la carte.Special Features: