1134 1ST AVE
New York, NY 10065Neighborhood:
Upper East Side
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lanuitnyc.com/
- Phone: (646) 454-0499
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday-Thursday: 4 PM to 2 AM, Friday and Saturday: 4 PM tp 4 AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Wine
- Entertainment: Bellydancing and live DJs.
A word from La Nuit
Mediterranean restaurant, tapas bar and Hookah lounge. La Nuit is a two-story venue, designed to fulfill all of your nightlife desires. The main area provides a large space lined with Mediterranean-style couches and tables, available to those who want to relax, eat dinner, smoke hookah or dance the night away. Our upper level offers an alluring, intimate environment, perfect for accommodating private events. Both levels include full bars and live DJs, suitable for the ultimate party-going experience. We cater to all types of events and parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Nuit reviews from OpenTable diners
- We liked but didn't love..essieandmikeyVIPDined on 1/8/2014When we walked in the only person working was on a cell phone. After several minutes we were acknowledged. The place was empty which is not a big deal since it was very cold out and only 5pm. Nicole the bartender assisted us. She wasn't very pleasant but we made the best of it. The music was good and the food we enjoyed. We were disappointed they were out of grape leaves. The $4 Sangria was very good but over all it wasn't a win for me. It was missing a warmth.Special Features:
- Everything is unprofessional!V123VIPDined on 9/25/2013with all the alternatives around don't waste you money here! Food is very very average, portions are ridiculously small for the price and to top it off, the service is horrible. the waiter by accident knocked off my glass of red wine all over my clothes and instead of trying to help, he and the hostess stood there smiling and looking at me passively until my friend barked at them to bring back some towels. They never apologized or replaced my glass of wine and when I left and said to the hostess that they at least should have offered to have my skirt and jacket dry cleaned, she opened her mouth in surprise and did not reply anything. I think they just don't have a clue ...