La Nouvelle Maison
455 E Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
La Nouvelle Maison
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://lnmbocaraton.com/
- Phone: 5613383003x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm-10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Gregory Howell
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms are available for parties of 15-50. Contact Carol Brown for further information.
- Private Party Contact: Carol Brown 5613671566x
A word from La Nouvelle Maison
Located in the stylish 5 Palms Building in Downtown Boca Raton, La Nouvelle Maison breathes new life into the French dining experience. Guests arrive via our porte-cochere entrance and are treated to the chic and intimate décor of the three main dining rooms that offer both traditional and modern settings. The dining areas surround the focal point of La Nouvelle Maison, a spacious bar and lounge area accented by a floor-to-ceiling, custom-designed glass display case housing 1300 wines and Champagne that encompass 300 labels from throughout the world. Our menu artfully blends classical recipes with modern culinary elements, producing dishes that highlight the unique flavors of French fare. Tout va bien a La Nouvelle Maison!Continued
We cater to all dietary needs and restrictions.
We cater to all dietary needs and restrictions.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
La Nouvelle Maison - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
La Nouvelle Maison reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)fit for foodies (40)romantic (37)notable wine list (31)neighborhood gem (28)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)good for groups (6)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- email@example.comLadybugdiDined on 9/11/2014This is one of the most fabulous restaurants to open in a long, long time. The food is over the top and the presentation and service is even better. Attention to detail is notable, for example, the milk served with coffee is first warmed and comes out in a heated small pitcher . Where else can you find banana foster soufflé on a menu which is to die for!!!!! Expensive but worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2014Went as a party of 5 on a Tuesday evening and all enjoyed their salads (caesar and beet) , entrees (included risotto, chicken, fish, and duck) and desserts. Found a bottle of cabernet for $60 that was very nice (most were pricier). Service was exceptional as our needs were anticipated and we were not rushed nor neglected. Would definitely go again - even though it's almost an hour from my home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in TownKageyVIPDined on 9/7/2014Best place to eat (if you can afford it!). Wonderful salad, pasta with lobster and great fish. Loved the dessert, three profiteroles. Cannot wait to get back and try the Colorado lamb chops. Great service, a very beautiful place to dine.Special Features:
- Fantastic addition to Boca!LxLdineVIPDined on 9/5/2014One of the best dining experiences we've had in a long time. They hit the top marks in every category, but the food really stands out here! Very creative and beautifully presented. If you are a foodie you'll love this place! Quiet enough to actually have a conversation without screaming to each other. We will definitely be back many times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining in ParismarleDined on 9/5/2014It would be hard to find a better French dining experience.. Food outstanding, surroundings beautiful, wait staff excellent...Will be going back soon. Dr. Irwin and Marlene GoldsteinSpecial Features:
- Best in area... but not worth $$$$dranselVIPDined on 9/5/2014We were excited to try this because so close, and Boca has few fine and no other French restaurants... but for $40-55 per entree, I expect truly gourmet dining, as well as impeccable service, and LNM fell short of that, by just a bit on both counts. Food was quite good, but not equal to similarly priced restaurants in NY, Boston, or San Francisco. Service was a bit (slightly) rushed and the server was not as familiar with the menu as he should have been. Had the entrees here been in the $30-40 range I would have been very satisfied.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014the service was excellent, greeting and seating was handled very professionally. menu outstanding. a must try, the rest. should be actively recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scotsteveVIPDined on 9/3/2014Exquisite decor , very friendly staff and authentic French food . Only criticism is that it was a tad priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingdiningisourpleasureVIPDined on 9/1/2014Excellent food,service,and ambiance.We will return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But not greatMichaelVIPDined on 8/30/2014My three pet peeves at an expensive restaurant: Shuffled off to the bar to wait for my reserved table for 30 minutes; an exorbitantly high corkage fee--in this case $40--and I was told by the sommelier that that is per 750ml., so the magnum that I was intending to bring would have been $80; a noise level that made casual conversation extremely difficult All three were unfortunately present at this restaurant. The food was excellent--the duck the best I have had. A very knowledgeable sommelier who picked the right bottle for the table after talking with us. I expected high prices, great presentation and great food. On these points the restaurant delivered. The water and bread service was not as good as the main service.Special Features:
- DISAPPOINTINGcravegoodfoodVIPDined on 8/30/2014We looked forward to dining at this new " French" Restaurant since its sister eatery, Trattoria Romana is one of our all time Italian favorites. Neither the menu, the staff nor the background music was really French......only the name was. The mussels were excellent. The onion soup was tasty but so hot that it took ten minutes before it was edible. The lamb chops were of excellent quality but were served with an assortment of unrecognizable vegetables. The linguini in the lobster and pasta dish was of a pasty consistency. The wait staff was pleasant and the decor was nice with very comfortable chairs but the noise level was irritating. All in all, our dining experience at La Nouvelle Maison left a lot to be desired.
- Great New FindEdieVIPDined on 8/29/2014Excellent from start to finish. Loved the food. The presentation was so beautiful and creative. The taste of everything was so good. The Caesar salad was absolutely fantastic my duck was perfection. Even the dessert was superior. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's the French word for "Fair?"TruthfulFoodfulVIPDined on 8/23/2014I always liked teachers who gave an "A" for effort, so if that's the criteria, La Nouvelle Mason gets an A. But if you're grading based on food, ambience and service, the report card would probably be a solid line of B's. This is a loud restaurant. And by loud, I mean really, really loud. It is difficult to believe that a brand new restaurant was built without any sort of sound dampening material at all. Hanging French bread from the ceiling would be an improvement from the complete and total lack of sound dampening that exists now. This must be dealt with. You will not have a romantic meal at this restaurant until the sound situation is improved. The food is fine. You'd hope for more, but this is not a must visit for foodies.
- Great French foodNexiferDined on 8/23/2014I'll be brief. This is a beautiful restaurant with excellent service. High class clientele and high class food. Fois grois was perfectly done. Short ribs exquisite. Lamb chops perfect. Bring your credit card. You'll need it. Well worth it if you want an excellent dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LackingDT2400VIPDined on 8/22/2014It's touted as a French restaurant but more of a nondescript place that has French items on its menu. I was looking forward to the pate. It was a totally bland tasteless flavorless pate with water added...thin, runny "pate soup." All items we tried were totally missing flavor except chicken. Steak frites was ok but over cooked. Service was great. Very overpriced wine menu. Pretty decor. Wouldn't rush back. It needs a personality and flavor.
- Review of La Nouvelle MaisonElsupremoVIPDined on 8/16/2014Fake french............Onion soup should have the onions more brown and definitely gruyere cheese and not such a thick layer.Escargot should not have the brioche bread on top just a cheap gimmick........Also in the Menu they call Starters or Appetizers as PREMIER COURS which is a total invention and not correct french.They should try the food at the GAZEBO for some french flair!!!!!!!!!However, very nice decor and excellent service!!!!!!Special Features:
- RaymondVIPDined on 8/16/2014The food is superior--but the noise level in our section of the restaurant was abominable. There are other areas that are less noisy. But overall the architects failed to provide sound absorbing features such as wood and textile surfaces. In the room we were in everything is a hard hard surface so it reflects and amplifies sound to a great degree.Special Features:
- Everything old is new againCulinaryGuyVIPDined on 8/15/2014La Nouvelle Maison is a welcome addition to the Boca culinary scene. It is remarkable that so many people, upon hearing the name, recall the long gone La Vieille Maison, a centerpiece of old Boca restaurants, and assume that it is a continuation of that store. It is a different restaurant group altogether; though it perpetuates much of the quality and class of the former Maison yet updated and edgier. The food is excellent, with nice caviar choices, and the back of the house is talented. The young sommelier is both knowledgeable and experienced - he lives his profession. It has a perfectly sized bar and the bartender is an excellent and friendly mixologist. Guests are welcomed from the hostess and manager to the servers. It is a winner.Special Features:
- peejVIPDined on 8/14/2014Overall, this is a wonderful resturant. Excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OPTIMISTICOptimisticVIPDined on 8/14/2014This fabulous new French restaurant was needed in this location! The food was prepared to perfection, unlike some French cuisine which can be heavy and drowning in rich sauce. La Nouvelle Maison managed to stay true without being heavy. The banana foster soufflé was the most fantastic dessert that I ever experienced! Thank you to my friend for choosing this wonderful restaurant to celebrate her birthday. WE SHALL RETURN OFTEN!!!!!"Special Features:
- RozedenDined on 8/9/2014It was truly a wonderful dining experience. The food was delicious and beautifully presented.Special Features:
- A Special Night OutGoldyDined on 8/8/2014This new beautiful spot is not to be missed! Beautiful decor and warm attentive service combine to make an excellent dining experience. Presentation of food is artistic on each plate and everything tastes so good. My guests could not wait to come back and bring friends. Nothing like it in Boca Raton.Special Features:
- POLISHEDMrjolefsonDined on 8/6/2014We went with another couple for dinner and were very impressed by the decor, the beautiful bar, the separate dining areas, the service and, especially the food. The menu is very nice, and has items that you don't see in every restaurant you go to. The presentation of the food was also beautiful. It is definitely a little pricey, but c'mon, it's a fancy French restaurant in Boca, of course it's going to be a little pricey..but not overboard, and we definitely left feeling that we had a great dining experience.Special Features:
- TerribleNot4meVIPDined on 8/2/2014One of the worst restaurants I have ever eaten in. The food, the service and the eating experience was one of the worst I have ever experienced. I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Fantastic, beautiful new restaurantLunaC33VIPDined on 7/28/2014From the moment we walked in to our last sip of wine, the experience was fantastic! The service was great, the food amazing, and the decor, including the variations in each room, was interesting and well done. A modern twist on traditional French. Great bar and sitting area too. Our new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nbl333VIPDined on 7/26/2014Charming with delectable food. Everything was wonderful and would not hesitate to return many times with everyone I know. Service superb, staff friendly and gracious, atmosphere stunning. Best of all food delicious and beautifully presented. Winner winner!!!!Special Features:
- New Boca RestaurantBocadcVIPDined on 7/25/2014Artisanal cheeseboard was excellent. Service was great. Servers knowledgeable & friendly. Very good sommelier - knew his wines without being pretentious. Oy criticism is somewhat strange: duckling was served so hot that i Lost some flavor. Portions very fair for prices charged.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceJustatasteVIPDined on 7/23/2014Expensive and worth every bit. We had a fabulous dinner experience. Wonderful food and excellent service, all in a beautiful setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yumyumDined on 7/12/2014we enjoyed having a new French restaurant in the area. They are only open 4 weeks, but have it all together. The service was very good and the food wonderful. Did not like my table near a wall. But we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent new option in BocaBillmurrayDined on 7/8/2014Very nice decor. Only been open three weeks. Very friendly staff and management! The chef came out and talk to us that is always a big plus in our book. Good variety of wines across a good price range good recommendation by the Sommelier. I would like to see a few more entree choices. Possibly a rabbit dish! The salads and the dessert we shared were excellent. We will definitel return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, gorgeous settingTMcDVIPDined on 7/6/2014The food was excellent! The mussels were to die for. As was the risotto and the wagyu beef. The staff were very accommodating with our dietary restrictions. The decor and setting are lovely. I can't wait to come back. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice newe Boca restaurantPattiDined on 7/5/2014Beautiful restaurant, newly opened. Wish them success. Service was attentive, food was good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/5/2014This new East Boca restaurant is a winner right off the bat. The friendly and attentive staff made our night an enjoyable one. The first coarse Florida salade and special of the day, beet salad, were very eye appealing and tasted as good as they looked. Entree special, yellow tail snapper, was prepared supurb. My dates Lobster madeline fettucini was good , but the lobster tail was whole instead of being cut into madelines as read on the menu. Our risotto logostino middle coarse we share was good , but needed more seafood in our opinion. The assorted desert choice was great with our after dinner drinks and coffee. Having been open for just two weeks, the entire staff did a great job and will do just fine when the busy season returns.Special Features:
- Lovely EveningzucciDined on 7/5/2014Enjoyed very much. Would go again. Ceasar salad beautifully prepared and the Duck i would have again. Worth giving it a try.Special Features:
- The new kid on the BlockOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/28/2014Beautifully done, great ambience, service outstanding. Very pricey.Special Features:
- Wonderful new restaurant.CuquiosVIPDined on 6/28/2014Although it just opened it was a great experience. We enjoyed the food. The service was attentive and the decor was lovely. It is a wonderful addition to Boca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/28/2014We had a lovely anniversary night out at la Nouvelle Maison. The classic french menu was beautifully executed and the service was superb! We selected an incredibly delicious hazelnut daqouise for dessert and it came with a gorgeous happy anniversary message in chocolate caligraphy! Quite stunning and a lovely way to celebrate a special occasion. We would highliy recommend this restaurant to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed and UnimpressedDemandingMaxVIPDined on 6/21/2014Certain my review will be in the minority, but I must report based on my experience. Evening started well with a table in the room requested, but waiter set a negative tone. So inattentive after providing menus that I requested a change in server - have never done that before! The sommelier Scott had a dismissive demeanor. FLORIDA salad was delicious, light, tasty. The CAESAR salad was bland, with one tiny anchovy. The DUCK pate was superb. The SEARED BLACK COD was the highlight entree, NY STRIP a winner as well. The FLORIDA ROCK SHRIMP RISOTTO tasted from chlorine, I should have sent it back. Ambience is attractive, crowd is overdressed/over made-up to impress, but there are enough folks like this to keep them busy, I am sure.Special Features:
- Boca DinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/18/2014Kitchen inflexible, fish not fresh, steak was quality of a Publix steak. Beautiful room but that is not enough.
- Too nouvelleCherDined on 6/14/2014Restaurant just opened and waiters, managers, rest of staff were all tripping over each other. Bread, although tasty, was served in a white paper bag. Not appropriate for nighttime fine dining. Table was too small for our party of four. Restaurant is pretty but has a very claustrophobic feel to it. The dining area to the right upon entrance was very noisy and extremely closed in. Nouvelle Caesar salad had no flavor and parts of it was mushy. We will probably give it one more try, but not until next season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.