La Nonna Ristorante & Bar
184 Kent Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11249Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Nonna Ristorante & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tbd/
- Phone: 7183021100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from La Nonna Ristorante & Bar
Cono Morena is the Owner and Chef of La Nonna Ristorante Bar. Come enjoy an unforgettable meal with exceptional ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
La Nonna Ristorante & Bar - Best Restaurants in Williamsburg ›
La Nonna Ristorante & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (12)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (9)romantic (6)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)scenic view (4)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great spotBklynDinerDined on 9/3/2014Loving the new modern location! Amazing food as always and wonderful service, what more can you ask for?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special.Tiny0216VIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was good, but nothing special. Not that I wouldn't go back at all, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to go back. Also, the glasses smelled like detergent, which made drinking wine very unpleasant.
- Missy2014Dined on 8/10/2014Excellent food and service, recommend this restaurant to anyone. Food is always fresh and tasty. Great atmoshphere too and staff very freindly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new Italian.....VincentDined on 8/2/2014Great menu, very attentive staff, everything about the place is excellent. We have already returned often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pasta, confused serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/13/2014This place has some great pastas. The service is confused and the guy up front doesn't know how to deal with customers at all. We won't go back as the price / value ratios is off.Special Features:
- great for any occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/9/2014We were a group of 9 + a toddler for my mom's birthday. The service was great, the staff was so sweet and most importantly the food was amazing. Everyone enjoyed the food. Just a heads up we did bring a cake from outside and they do charge a $2 per person cutting fee. I will definitely go back for a group thing or just a nice night with the hubby since it is a beautiful space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticoNicksterDined on 6/29/2014A good friend recommended it...and wow ... she was right...great food (interesting and inviting food ideas), beautiful presentation, lovely space, nice background music and wonderful service...fairly priced...who could ask for more!!!Special Features:
- A good recommendationflixgalDined on 6/27/2014We were in Williamsburg for the Kara Walker exhibit and a friend recommended La Nonna. The restaurant decor is elegant but the dining experience is very relaxed and comfortable. We enjoyed our meal and would definitely return for a second visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014The service was terrific, Anna was able to handle our large group with perfection.Special Features:
- bad brunch & nice but awful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/1/2014We had a nice time sitting outside and the staff was nice. However, our brunch took over an hour to arrive! And the food was just salt, oil and bread. I had heard great things about dinner, so hopefully it is just brunch that is so bad. But it was really bad. Thank god the client that stopped by to visit had already eaten!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/31/2014Excellent food and menu. The service was very slow. They said they were overwhelmed with reservations. They were very polite about it they've only been open for three months. I would definitely try again after they are more established.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the La Nonna Ristorante & Bar reviews archive.
- Excellent ExperienceRaccoonEyezDined on 5/16/2014From the second we arrived they made us feel very welcome. The service was very attentive, the waiter suggested so many amazing dishes that we couldn't resist but order. The drinks were refreshing, we ordered the gin & cucumber in a metal tumbler. Very innovative and they're always two steps ahead. I would certainly return and with more friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014La Nonna is the perfect combination of delicious food, excellent service and a wonderful experience each and every time I've been there. I loved the pastas and the lamb chops. We absolutely loved it and we keep coming back because the food is really great.Special Features:
- Kent Ave GemPaigeFoodieDined on 5/9/2014Love love love this place! Amazing food. Ive been here about 10 times now in the past few months. Everything from their drinks to their food is perfect. I will continue to indulge here!Special Features:
- JewelOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014What a fantastic place They could not do enough for you Always making sure everything was fine and you did not need anything Rosa, Michael, and Anna thank you for making our anniversary so specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!ReservationsDined on 4/25/2014We have been eating in La Nonna on Bedford Avenue for years and thought we would give their new location on Kent Avenue a try. We were completely blown away by the entire experience the moment we walked in the door. The staff is so friendly, the space is beautiful, and everyone loved the food. La Nonna is a family owned restaurant, the chef is in the kitchen and his wife greets you and is constantly walking around to make sure the dining room is operating correctly. They have a great wine selection and the bar scene was hopping the night we were there with our family. Try it, you will like it!Special Features:
- Amazing people Amazing food!MrLeeDined on 4/11/2014This husband and wife operated restaurant is the expansion of the original pizzeria they have on Bedford and N 4th in Williamsburg and as the nailed it with this place! Our favorite part their on-site wine expert, Ben. Not only is he a master of wines but he'd also your on site entertainment where he'll surely brig you many laughs!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.