La Mongerie Bakery Deux
265 Ponce De Leon Ave, Ste D
Atlanta, GA 30308Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
La Mongerie Bakery Deux
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lamongerie.com/
- Phone: 4048177515
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: ALL DAY.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, French
- Executive Chef: David Williams
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Counter Seating, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Planning an event, GET A FREE QUOTE, NO OBLIGATION REQUIRED!
A word from La Mongerie Bakery Deux
La Mongerie Bakery & Bistro is a full service restaurant specializing in southern cuisine. Our motto is "southern comfort with a French influence." With excellent food and great service we plan on being around for the next 100 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Mongerie Bakery Deux reviews from OpenTable diners
- Beyond expectations!PattyDined on 8/3/2013This place was recommended by a co-worker and I'm so gla we came. The food was amazing and the customer service was above and beyond! From FREE mimosas/sangrias to to-die-for muffins, this place is soon to be a regular on my dining list. Definitely get the muffin sampler and don't skip the grand mariner butter. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst experience everFoodie79Dined on 7/20/2013l had brunch with a girlfriend on a Saturday morning around 10:30. Went to this restaurant that pretty much runs out of everything. The complimentary mimosas was gone, the sausage gone, and there was something else that they didnt have. The waitress we had was a hot mess. She had icing on her hands as she brings out the one glass of mimosa that she said she squeezed in the back, whatever that means. The mimosa tasted like orange juice, the fact she never carded us, I'm pretty sure it was orange juice. The food took extremely too long for brunch, we waited there about 45 minutes. When she finally brought out my friends food, I sat there for another 10 minutes. The food was good, but not that good to make me ever return.
- Poor service all aroundDisappointedDined on 5/26/2013Poor service & food was nothing to write home about. Service was bad for other(small) parties (3) as well & the restaurant wasn't busy.
- This was the worst lunch experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2013This was the worst lunch experience I have ever had in my life. There were not enough waitresses/waiters for the number of people dining in. I waited over an hour before getting up to leave and I still had not received my meal. I counted five people who came in after me and got their meals before me. Needless to say I will never go back there again. They have horrible customer service and I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. All I can say is La Mongerie Bakery Deux – back to the drawing board……