La Luna Italian Bistro
5030 Champion Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Luna Italian Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lalunabistro.com/
- Phone: 5619971165
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 10:00pm -
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Kadivi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from La Luna Italian Bistro
La Luna offers a blend of old world dining with modern flair. A vast range of both Northern and Southern Italian cuisine along with delectable desserts and specials prepared fresh daily. With a strong focus on wine and food pairings, La Luna strives to make your experience both educational and memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Luna Italian Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Disappointed after all these years!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/22/2012After dining at La Luna for over 15 years we were very disappointed with our Tues. 6/22 experience. Attended with friends who had never dined at this restaurant and they will never return. 3 out of 4 meals came out wrong and cheese on the eggplant rollatini was burnt. Waiter never returned to see about fresh drinks. We apologized for the restaurant and explained it was always consistent in the past. We will return again, once more, but cannot understand what went wrong.
- Consistently GoodDelrayDollVIPDined on 5/21/2012Osso Bucco is great. All of the veal dishes are very good. I've tried all the fish recipes and like 'em all.Special Features:
- Everyone loved their dish.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/19/2012Everyone loved their dish. Would not hesitate to go back.Special Features:
- We have been eating at LaFrequentDinerDined on 3/18/2012We have been eating at La Luna Bistro for about 20 years. It is consistantly excellent, and is one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Great for our family veryJudyVIPDined on 2/19/2012Great for our family very kid friendly. Nice waiter. Great bread and salad dressingSpecial Features:
- Food took almost an hour toOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/18/2012Food took almost an hour to come and waiter was combative! A place with terrible ambience has to have great food and service. This place had neither.
- Very nice, as usual. GoodArnieDined on 1/13/2012Very nice, as usual. Good food, excellent service, nice evening.Special Features:
- the food was good. SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/16/2011the food was good. Salad could have been colder and crispier.
- A long time favorite.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/18/2011La Luna has been one of Boca favorites for close to 20 years. It is very consistent in terms of the quality of the food, which ranges from very good to outstanding. When my wife and I are in Florida, we go out to eat almost every night, and the Tri colori salad with grilled chicken is her favorite dish in all of Boca (or Delray Beach for that matter. La Luna has the feel of a very friendly Mom and Pop Italian bistro with reasonable prices and a varied menu. And soup or a very nice starter salad is included with dinner entrees.Special Features: