La Lot Restaurant and Bar
925 Stewart Street
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
VietnamesePrice: $30 and under
La Lot Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lalotseattle.com/
- Phone: 2066828812
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Firday: 4:00pm - 1:00am, Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:00am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Vietnamese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from La Lot Restaurant and Bar
We began our culinary experience four decades ago when our sisters made bánh xèo (turmeric savory crepe) and bánh khọt (coconut rice cake) at the neighborhood street market stand and our brothers sold homemade ice cream bars around the city streets. At Lá Lốt we bring you a mix of delightful street foods and home cooking in an airy modern setting. Once entering our doors you will experience the true and vivid Saigon – memorable conversations, tantalizing tastes, and moments of culinary bliss.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Lot Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Slow Service - UnderstaffedAnonVIPDined on 2/23/2014We came for brunch at 12:30 on Sunday and there was only one waitress. Everything was slow and the food arrived not at the same time. It gave you the impression some folks had not showed up for work, and we even at one point were wondering if the waitress was also the cook because the place was pretty empty and service was still super slow. I won't be back.
- Some of the best Vietnamese food !RobbDined on 2/14/2014La Lot serves some of the best Vietnamese food in Seattle. Nice ambiance too. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Like La Lot a LotSonyaRDined on 2/14/2014We enjoyed the beef wrapped in betel leaves, curry with duck, fried softshell crab, and claypot coconut pork. Their beer list was adequate. The portions were a little small; the two of us were able to finish both appetizers and most of the two entrees. Service was excellent. I'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We booked La Lot for Valentine'sstujen2Dined on 2/14/2014We booked La Lot for Valentine's day not really knowing anything about it except for the 3 reviews on Open Table. We were so pleased with this restaurant. The food was delicious and we enjoyed sharing everything we ordered. I spent 4 months in Hanoi several years ago and am always looking for those Vietnamese flavors and foods that I savored at every meal. La Lot did not disappoint at all! This restaurant had the best Vietnamese food I've had in the US - really--it's fantastic. Our server was wonderful too!Special Features:
- One man does it allDougDined on 11/27/2013Somehow the staffing before 6 pm was just one person , Dustin, who stepped from being bartender to host, server, and busser, and did all these jobs perfectly. This was also happy hour, so the bar had many more guests than the dining area. After 6 pm, more hel arrived, but Dustin finished with his customers before moving back behind the bar. The fish of the day was trout, and the make your own fish wraps with lettuce leaves was messy, fun, and enjoyable. Dustin was also able to find some vanilla ice cream for the flan instead of the usual coffee pour over. I guess visiting later on a weeknight offers more servers, but at least even a solo act can make a great impression for this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food,a little slowGreatdinnersDined on 10/5/2013Wow! This restaurant was fantastic in terms of food. However, it took about 45 minutes and a few "Where is our food?" questions to finally have the plates in front of us. The waiter was the sweetest guy ever and the woman that also helped us was very nice. It was a bummer that the food took so long. It was really worth the wait, though! Man, it was fantastic! We will definitely return, but we'll make sure we plan better next time.Special Features:
- We started by sharing theANoelVIPDined on 9/14/2013We started by sharing the green mango salad and prawns which were amazing. The menu is extensive and gives you the opportunity to try many different things. We were very pleased with each of our entrees. The ingredients were all so fresh. Definelty will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent VietnamesesinyawDined on 7/1/2013Surprised at a Vietnamese bar. I really like it. The waitress is overly friendly and "darling" everyone, kind of fun. I stuck to beers and did not really try the rather fancy bar.Special Features:
- Solid option in neighborhoodCameronDined on 6/11/2013Food was good. Service was very attentive. I will go back here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great new find!AkoolmomDined on 5/12/2013What a nice surprise..this place is amazing. We will now base all green papaya salad to theirs. Delicious! Can't wait to return to try more....A++Special Features:
- we brought a bottle of winek98122VIPDined on 4/19/2013we brought a bottle of wine but the manager would not let us open it....we were even happy to pay a corkage fee. Disappointing.Special Features:
- I went for a late lunch -OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/25/2013I went for a late lunch - and it was busy! The service was still great. I can't wait to try it for Happy Hour. I have been telling everybody they have to get to LaLot!Special Features:
- Took my mother for Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Took my mother for Mother's Day and we had a very nice meal. We had the green papaya salad and the scallops wrapped in Betel leaves--both good and the papaya salad was a big portion. For entrees, we shared the short ribs in wine--these were very tasty but a little too fatty. We also had the pork/shrimp in clay pot--this was excellent but the shrimp were a little overcooked but I would totally have this again. The other dish was the garlic green beans which were excellent. Will totally return. We actually recommended Lo Lot to a local resident walking past the front door as we were leaving :)Special Features:
- We were looking for a placeAutumnVIPDined on 5/12/2012We were looking for a place to eat before a show at the Paramount, and we were very satisfied with La Lot. I am vegetarian, and my husband eats seafood, so the menu was limited from my standpoint. The tofu vermicelli bowl was tasty - the tofu was excellent, but the noodles were stuck together in clumps. The sauce was subtle - not too sweet nor overpowering. Perhaps a little more flavor would have been nice. The cocktail menu sounded enticing, so we ordered a couple of them. Again, the flavors were subtle, and they were easy to drink, but I would have preferred a little more flavor. Overall, much much better than the quick Vietnamese lunch places (e.g. New Saigon), but not as tasty as some Vietnamese food I've had in Seattle.
- They were very busy but theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2012They were very busy but the kitchen was behind. Our meals, just 2 of us came out 5 minutes apart. The food was good but they must work on getting food to the table at the same time and in a timely manner.Special Features: