2527 W 26th Ave
Denver, CO 80211-4804Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lalomamexican.com/
- Phone: 3034338300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Marty Steinke
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Mark Brinkerhoff 3034338300x
A word from La Loma
La Loma is a fine dining Mexican food restaurant, located in a distinctive, historic Denver home built in 1887. A Denver tradition since 1981, La Loma offers a unique environment with award winning family recipes. We look forward to seeing you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Loma reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (18)good for groups (12)special occasion (7)fit for foodies (6)great for lunch (6)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (5)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)romantic (3)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- beccaDined on 10/4/2014Date night with my husband was a success! La Loma did not disappoint. Mauricio got us settled in right away with the best margarita ever - the Fresca - So good it's crazy! We also indulged in the queso and guac - both delicious! We were on the patio (more like the porch) and it was quite and comfortable. Thanks for a great date night. We'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Becareful what you order!mrBcarefulhighcostDined on 10/3/2014I got the avocado dip, and it did not last until the next morning. It turned dark brown high cost for 9.95. The meals where good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamieDined on 9/30/2014Only problems was ability to RSVP for more that 8 people. The website only allowed a maximum of 8 and when we arrived, i informed them that we needed room for more. Staff accomodated us but was cramped. other than that, great service.Special Features:
- charmingsecondsDined on 9/28/2014booked same day reservation. seating was a breeze. got a nice booth in the back. food was hot and orders came out right. delicious green chili to die for. ill be coming back next time i go to Denver, thank you for the free birthday coffee pie too. that topped off a perfect visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love la loma!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014One of our favorites. We love love love love la loma!Special Features:
- Highly recommendedLindaDined on 9/18/2014Great food and excellent service. We went on a Thursday night and the place was packed, could hardly find a place to park. We were seated upon our arrival since we had a reservation. I had the La Loma combo and it was delush, and so was the Anniversary plate that my friend ordered.Special Features:
- great serviceFineDiningCriticDined on 9/16/2014The service was unmatched. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was pleasant. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I take all my clients here now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was goodBrysonDined on 9/14/2014We come in about once a month with another couple. This time we brought a few couples after we all went to the Broncos game. We were all enjoying our conversation and drinks when our server informed us the kitchen lost our ticket. I told him thank you for being honest and that we were all so busy talking we didn't notice. The manager took 50% off our meal which in no way was needed, but was greatly appreciated. However after this visit our server was very scarce. Another server brought our dinner and got us another round which our server brought, but our server didn't bring it until we were almost done eating. From the time we were done eating to the time the ticket came was at least 15 minutes. Everything was good except serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Mexican SpotNoleFan88Dined on 8/26/2014I don't go out to eat often, but when I do I usually go to La Loma. My go-to entree is the chicken enchiladas with green chile and black beans. The guac is amazing, so are the tortillas and green chile! You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The service is always superb!Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the La Loma reviews archive.
- This place came highly recommended.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/20/2013This place came highly recommended. The tortillas are awesome. The fajitas left a bit to be desired. Not sure we will go back.