2527 W 26th Ave
Denver, CO 80211-4804Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lalomamexican.com/
- Phone: 3034338300x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Marty Steinke
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Contact: Mark Brinkerhoff 3034338300x
A word from La Loma
La Loma is a fine dining Mexican food restaurant, located in a distinctive, historic Denver home built in 1887. A Denver tradition since 1981, La Loma offers a unique environment with award winning family recipes. We look forward to seeing you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Loma reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (3)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014The service was unmatched. The food was delicious. The atmosphere was pleasant. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I take all my clients here now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was goodBrysonDined on 9/14/2014We come in about once a month with another couple. This time we brought a few couples after we all went to the Broncos game. We were all enjoying our conversation and drinks when our server informed us the kitchen lost our ticket. I told him thank you for being honest and that we were all so busy talking we didn't notice. The manager took 50% off our meal which in no way was needed, but was greatly appreciated. However after this visit our server was very scarce. Another server brought our dinner and got us another round which our server brought, but our server didn't bring it until we were almost done eating. From the time we were done eating to the time the ticket came was at least 15 minutes. Everything was good except serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite Mexican SpotNoleFan88Dined on 8/26/2014I don't go out to eat often, but when I do I usually go to La Loma. My go-to entree is the chicken enchiladas with green chile and black beans. The guac is amazing, so are the tortillas and green chile! You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The service is always superb!Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the La Loma reviews archive.
- This place came highly recommended.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/20/2013This place came highly recommended. The tortillas are awesome. The fajitas left a bit to be desired. Not sure we will go back.