9025 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Neighborhood:
KosherPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lagondola.com/
- Phone: 3102471239
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Saturday: 7:30pm - 12:00am; Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian, Kosher
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a full service catering menu & production service for all your offsite catering needs. From a large seasonal international menu, with sit down service, buffet and cocktail style service, to all your rental needs. From furniture, dishes, linens, servers and valet service. We offer a full service bar with top shelf spirits & wines. We are licensed and insured.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a large private room that holds up to 48 people for a seated formal dinner. For cocktail party: 60 guests. Buffet Dinners: 30-40 guests. Our catering staff will help you create a personal menu for your event.
- Private Party Contact: Sharon 3102471239
A word from La Gondola
La Gondola Restaurant is located in the heart of Beverly Hills, walking distance to the finest shopping & hotels in the world. La Gondola offers a large variety menu from an Italian (Mediterranean) influenced menu all the way to an Asian Fusion Menu. Our full bar is just as influenced with a mix of natural & exotic drinks. You will find on our menu many Gluten free dishes as well as lactose free dishes. La Gondola offers private dinning in our Wilshire Room "an executive dining room" from 10-40 guests. Let our well trained staff help you with your dining needs, either at La Gondola or in your own home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Gondola reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (19)fit for foodies (14)special occasion (13)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (7)romantic (7)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Siblings Get TogetherjoanieDined on 9/19/2014My sister and I invited our brother to La Gondola for lunch and to celebrate his birthday. Service was excellent as always, and so was the beautifully prepared dishes. This time I opted for a field greens salad because I wasn't very hungry. I would have preferred the Chicken Citrus salad but the size is so big, I would definitely have needed to bring half of it home. I wonder if La Gondola could offer half-size portions for some of the salads. We enjoyed conversation and the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Consistent!AderfyDined on 9/16/2014Amazing food, service, and prices! Yes, this is a kosher restaurant but don't let that deter you. Food is great and plentiful. Not stingy and prices are par with any other great italian restaurant.Special Features:
- late night dinnerFoodieDined on 9/4/2014Good food, a little expensive. Quick service. Only detraction is the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT KOSHER RESTAURANT1BROOKLYNBROADDined on 8/24/2014SO SURPRISED TO FIND MOM'S DELICIOUS KOSHER HOME COOKING, RIGHT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. EVEN WITH THE RESTAURANT TOTALLY BOOKED AND WITH A BIG PARTY AT NEXT TABLE, THE SERVICE WAS ATTENTIVE AND WE DID NOT WAIT LONG, WHICH WAS OUR CONCERN, FOR OUR ORDER TO BE SERVED. SUGGEST IF YOU WANT A QUIETER TABLE, TO ASKTO STIT IN BAR AREA. ALL IN ALL WE WERE DEFINITELY ABLE CARRY ON A CONVERSATION AND LEFT WITH SATISFIED TUMMY'S KNOWING WE WOULD RETURN.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible restaurantFabrest1Dined on 8/21/2014This restaurant exceeded our expectations! We chose this restaurant on our honeymoon as a must go to and we where extremely satisfied.wish we had restaurants like this where we lived the staff where very knowledgable and the owner and his wife took the time to go and see each table to make sure everything was ok this really gives the ambiance a special touch thank you for an incredible experience we will defiantly be back on our next visit to CaliforniaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LA GANDOlA IS AWESOME!!STEAKLOVERDined on 8/20/2014Best rib steak that I've had in years!!! Had it done medium and was so juicy and tasty!!! THIS IS STOP #1 FOR L.A. KOSHER DINERS!!!!!!!!! :)Special Features:
- Everything was A+YandyDined on 8/17/2014We came in from New Jersey for our honeymoon expecting to have a big bill.... The service was top notch, waiters were constantly comig over to make sure we had everything we needed and to help us decide what to get. The food Itself came quickly and tasted amazing!!! We ordered all the extras not thinking about the cost so when they came to us with our bill and it was only $98 we took a double check. We thought it would at least be $200. The dessert itself should have cost $35 and they only charged $10. The ribs were mouthwatering, steaks you can drool over. We would defiantly come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stop calling it a tapasnachosVIPDined on 7/30/2014Your asian chicken tapas dish should be named a nachos dish. It is not a tapa at all. Don’t make it sound fancier than what it is. I was disappointed that in that. If you wanted to make a tapas dish, use the sourdough bread you have! You already have the ingredients to make a tapas dish, but you use chips.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014Service was a bit delayed compared to other experiences at the restaurant. It seems on Friday's the restaurant has few staff on hand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is really bad....ShowbizzerDined on 7/20/2014The food is too fried, tasteless and just not good.
- Worst service everlovetoeatoutDined on 7/14/2014Waiter did not want to clean table after appetizers. Threw little napkins from the bar for me to clean. Asked if he had a towel to clean. He said "No we don't have a towel, we don't clean that". He was told we had to leave early for movie screening near by. He said it will take 20mins after 1/2 hr it wasn't close to ready. said change of shifts in kitchen.Special Features:
- great food / excellent serviceKathyVIPDined on 7/7/2014Everyone was so nice an helpful. The food was unique and the ambiance was pleasant. All in a all a good experienceSpecial Features:
- Very SolidelchayDined on 7/1/2014Good food. Steak was HUGE hard to finish. Service solidSpecial Features:
- Great service.MommanetDined on 6/26/2014Spectacular and kosher, too. Very, very accommodating. I'd go again. The spencer steak is amazing. Great for entertaining guests. Everything I've eaten there is good. If you are not dieting, try the choc chip cookie in a small skillet. One area for improvement: they need a kids menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 44 reviews are from the La Gondola reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014A little too loud for my liking but it was PACKED! Food presentation was elegant, would have ordered something other than a salad though. Great martinis.Special Features:
- Great FoodmarkaDined on 6/8/2014This place never lets me down with food quality. It is a bit on the expensive side but way worth it.Special Features:
- Love the foodluvgondolaDined on 5/19/2014I love the food and the service at this restaurant! It's great for date nights and special occasions. It's always a bit crowded so it can get a little bit loud. I guess other people love it as much as I do! Oh and DO have some dessert.Special Features:
- Chef's TastingbroadscalerDined on 5/19/2014I experienced the Chef's Tasting with a friend and we were both blown away by the amazing quality of presentation and taste, look forward to my next visit :)Special Features:
- EnjoyerofgreatkosherfoodDined on 5/11/2014The food is so delicious, especially the meat courses and the appetizers . The Rustic Steak is the yummiest, and so are the different burgers. We love the restaurant so much. The only thing we don't like about the restaurant is that the noise level is extremely high because it is so crowded. But since the good food is so great, there are a lot of people enjoying the food. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great kosher restaurant in Los Angeles, California ! The service is wonderful too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Mother's DayLADinerDined on 5/11/2014It was a Happy Mother's Day dinner for all! Food was top-notch and the desserts were phenomenal. Service was attentive without being cloying and my wife had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good; woman facetiming badOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Dinner and service were very good but the evening started off on the wrong-foot when the grandmother seated nearby insisted on having a FaceTime conversation with her grandchildren on speaker phone!
- Great foodenjoyfoodDined on 5/4/2014A lovely restaurant with ambiance and great and innovative food. . We enjoyed my husband's Birthday with all our family. Some do not keep strictly Kosher and they were impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kosher With SchmaltzDatenightoutDined on 3/27/2014This is my second time eating at this restaurant and myself and guest thoroughly enjoyed a delicious meal....who knew Kosher could be this good and with a very extensive menu.Special Features:
- I have been here before andOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/13/2014I have been here before and was impressed but was very disappointed this time. New chef? The food was tasteless. I'd be disappointed even if it weren't overpriced.
- Unorganized ServicetatoiaDined on 2/4/2014Staff that cleans table said they would get my waiter so that I could ask for a drink because he wasn't the right person to get my order. Waiter never came.
- Great food, wonderful environmentAvivaBDined on 1/19/2014Ribs is the number first! But chicken and lamb were very delishes too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westside Kosher RestaurantOCrestaurantgoerDined on 1/18/2014Very elegant restaurant, staff is terrific, very attentive. It is a bit pricey, however. Food is quite good and varied. So, overall, I would recommend it for a special occasion, but take plenty of money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried and TrueKosherdinerDined on 1/13/2014My wife and I went to La Gondola on a recommendation from a friend on our short trip to LA. This is a great restaurant, the service was amazing. Food was presented very elegantly and appetizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/1/2014impressed withe the food excellent steak cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience at La GondolaCubanoDined on 12/29/2013I had Moroccan salmon and my wife had a steak. We liked our dinner. I liked the vegetables a lot. The restaurant was very busy that slowed the service down.The waiter was friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Kosher FaretalbywynnegelbDined on 12/29/2013Being from a city with no kosher restaurants, my treat when visiting LA is to hit the kosher restaurants. But it's especially nice to go for "white table cloth" dinner that, even if not a kosher restaurant, is exceptionally good! Their menu items are creative and they are nicely presented. We will go again!Special Features:
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/18/2013The food is very good. It isn't somewhere I'd go all the time because it is pricey, but it's good for special occasions. When there are a lot of people it does get noisy. I thought of it as a quiet romantic place before I went. In the biggest area of the restaurant the tables are a little too close to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair to PoorHeshyDined on 12/17/2013Guys, The soup was good but was down hill after that. I ordered the London broil with fries. Th plate had a mound of the fries. They were shoe string fries that you guys buy frozen. They were served lukewarm and tasteless. A bag of chips would have had more flavor. Don't be so lazy and cheap. Peel your own potatoes , Fry them and serve. The steak was tasteless, lukewarm and tough. The beer was NOT cold. Sorry but be happy that I don't go on yelp and announce this. Maybe it was just a bad meat night, Maybe I was really hungry................but patrons don't forget. Heshy
- Terrific kosher restaurantOCrestaurantgoerDined on 12/14/2013Good menu choices. Very pleasant atmosphere. The service is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit all the marksYonosonDined on 12/11/2013I came to La Gondola with 2 non jewish guests. Service was excellent. Food was very good. Nice presentation. Beautiful dessert selection and delicious coffee to top it off! NotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we arrived on time. the hostvickiDined on 12/8/2013we arrived on time. the host had a hard time finding our reservations. gave us a table close to the door. when we asked for another table, we were told the others were all reserved. I have reservations I told the host, he goes this is all I can give you. Not even a sorry. Food took 45 minutes to get to the table. They kept giving us bread. I don't want to go to a nice restaurant to eat bread. I can do that at home. The food when it came was good and generous. Just too noisy and too long to get food to the table.
- Thanksgiving Feast!JillyDined on 11/28/2013We were seated at our table a few minutes earlier than our reservation time. We ordered an appetizer and then the traditional Thanksgiving meal, although other options were available.Everything was brought to our table at a comfortable pace. The waiters were attentive. The meal was delicious and the food was plentiful. This might become a new Thanksgiving tradition. Of course, there are no leftovers, but we were so full after the sumptuous meal, we took our (included) dessert home to enjoy.Special Features:
- Amazing... AgainCar54Dined on 11/24/2013I ate here a few years ago for the first time I'm still remember the taste of the food in my mouth. It really is one of the best dining experiences that I ever had. When I returned again this week I was not disappointed. The quality and portion size of the food are just amazing. My wife who is a very picky eater loved everything we ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodBigtravelguruDined on 11/11/2013I loved the food service again. This happened to be another great meal experienced by myself and associated. Most of them don't even eat Kosher and they had a fantastic time. The Food and service was beyond their expectations and met my lofty onesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian food that's Kosher!BigtravelguruDined on 11/10/2013great Food and Great Service. that's the hallmark of La Gondola. I would recommend this fine establishment to anyone who wants to enjoy great food and service. Even the prices are reasonable. Plus its even Kosher!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.