2000 Harrison St
Hollywood, FL 33020Neighborhood:
French AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lacoquettehollywood.com/
- Phone: 9543919466x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm to 12am
Late night menu available at Bar
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French American
- Executive Chef: Sean Kelley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate up to 40 guests in our private room for business meetings, wedding receptions, baby showers and catering private events; as well as smaller more intimate dinner party's.
Room must be booked in advance. Fee for the room may apply.
- Private Party Contact: Marilou Rioux 9543919466x
A word from La Coquette
Located in the heart of downtown Hollywood, La Coquette offers plenty of choices for diner. One can enjoy French American cuisine made from the freshest ingredients, seafood, daily fish specials and Northern oysters, outside dining, La Coquette offers a unique dining experience and priced to keep coming back.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Coquette reviews from OpenTable diners
- Out of businessDisappointedDined on 2/21/2014We made our reservation through open table and was even given a reminder note. When we showed up at the restaurant they were out of business. Kaput, doors locked, sayonara. There should be away for Open Table to be notified of restaurant closures. It happens a lot in S Florida.
- Great service and delicious food!LynnVIPDined on 2/8/2014Our server was very attentive, and moved us indoors quickly when it started to rain on our outdoor table. My friends loved the crabcakes. The goat cheese salad was spectacular. The chicken paillard was tender with delicious accompanying greens. I will definitely go back to La Coquette again soon.Special Features:
- Great WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/12/2014Arturo was the best waiter. He was personable, attentive and gave sophisticated service. If you go, ask for him.Special Features:
- Chef Sean!GirlzNightOutDined on 1/10/2014As a local, we are always looking for new non - chain restaurants. When planning our monthly girls' dinner, a friend recommended La Coquette. What a wonderful culinary experience....Foi Gras, Handmade Lobster Ravioli, Scallop Mac & Cheese, Scallops and Creme Brule....an explosion of flavors....All fresh and wonderful! Thank you Chef Sean!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was good but the hostessacharrybDined on 12/31/2013We went back to this restaurant on New Years Eve for the 5th time in a month. As we walked in we were greeted by one of the servers that we had in the past. We were remembered by the server. As the hostess came up she had to be the rudest most unfriendly hostess that we have ever been greeted by at a restaurant. I always thought that a hostess should have a friendly personality. She had no personality, more like down right rude. Once seated the other server we had and the busboy had also remembered us and said hello. If not for the fact that we had been there before, we would have left at the door because of the hostess. Later we found out that she is the manager of the restaurant as well, I feel bad for the owners. We will not returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude Hostess on New Years Eve!acharrybDined on 12/24/2013We have been to this restaurant 5X in a month and so because the food was so great we tried New Years Eve. What a mistake that was! Never again will we go back We show up and ask to sit in our favorite seat and were were rudely told, NOT TONIGHT YOU NEED A RESERVATION! We were never even greeted properly, no hello NOTHING, let alone we did have a reservation! The waiters all recognized us but not the rude hostess. We were finally seated and she ruined the mood. We did not even get credit on Open Table for our reservation from her. The food was ok this night but not like it usually is. PS The rude hostess was also the rude manager, one in the same! Stay away from this establishment!Special Features:
- A great experience!CassieDined on 12/12/2013I found this restaurant using Open Table and it was such a great find! Everything we ordered was delicious and the service was excellent! Highly recommended!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every wayacharrybDined on 11/30/2013We arrived as they were opening. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious. Everything was timed perfectly. Our waiter was very friendly. We left filled and satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the first time thathappyfoodieVIPDined on 11/16/2013This is the first time that I used Open Table and was disappointed in the restaurant. To start off this used to be Sage which was an outstanding French Restaurant. Everything looked the same but that is where it stopped. They served a complimentary fish dip with saltine crackers in the wrapper. This is what I would expect in a fish house. Our food was less than average. I just think it was a waste of money. We should have left at the fish dip. The table next to us asked what our opinion was since they themselves had to return their appetizer and they ended taking their food to go but by what they were saying I think the to go was ending up in the trash. I definitely would not recommend this.
- Newly opened restaurant onOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/14/2013Newly opened restaurant on Harrison Street in Hollywood, Fl. Friendly atmosphere. Great French-American menu. Delicious dishes. Nice wine list. A free salmon spread appetizer to accompany our first drinks. Live music. This was the perfect venue for a "girls' night out"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La CoquetteJuanLuvDined on 11/13/2013I was recommended to this location by a friend. The service and food exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite.BobAVIPDined on 10/12/2013We enjoyed all aspects of this new restaurant. Highly recommend. Enjoy it as much as we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sage is absolutely wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2012Sage is absolutely wonderful! We have never had bad service or meal.We will be BACK!Special Features:
- Another Gem in our area.ANNIEVIPDined on 5/4/2012Great location in Hollywood. Great Happy Hour . Will continue to come back.Special Features:
- EnjoyableSchnookyDined on 4/27/2012Personally, thought the duck, one of their specialties, was a bit overcooked, but still enjoyed the food and the restaurant.Special Features:
- fine food and wonderful service....OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/7/2012fine food and wonderful service.... will certainly go back
- Fish was good. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2011Fish was good. Service was excellent. Short Ribs were the worse I've ever had. They were tough, dry, tasteless. I should have sent them back, but it is not my thing. We eat out 7 nights per week and we always looking for new places to dine. I tried to call your restaurant from 3:00 PM till 7:00 PM to check on parking but no one answered. I called the other restaurant to see if you were still open. You sure can't make reservations witn no responce. Think I've said enough.
- The restaurant was disappointingcanadianfoodieVIPDined on 12/29/2011The restaurant was disappointing this year, in that there were not too many tables occupied and yet we waited to get our salad appetizers for almost an hour. There was a private party that seemed to get all the attention and the lack of attentive service kind of spoiled the past good dining experiences we have had there before.Having said that, the waiter never asked if we wanted wine etc. Three of us had mussels which were tasty and copious, so that was nice.But service is such a big part of dining out and it was really lacking.I don't think the people we brought were too impressed with our choice of the Sage. Hope they improve !
- magical night!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/16/2011every time we take friends to Sage it is a magical event. Patrick and Chantal having lived in the same town in Belgium was awesome. The food and service were excellent as usual! Outstanding!Special Features: