La Cigale - Miami
7281 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33138Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
La Cigale - Miami
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Phone: 3057540014
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner M-Sa 9am - 10:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Gabiel Charlot and Thierry Bossa
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from La Cigale - Miami
a relaxed atmosphere in a nice frame, discovered the taste of Provencal cuisine and Mediterranean, the sun of Provence in your plateContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Cigale - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
- If you are lucky enough toOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/22/2013If you are lucky enough to find the mussels among the specials, make sure to order it, it is the best sauce your mouth will ever taste
- SHHH this is the placeo2passDined on 6/4/2013Relaxing atmosphere with delicious French Cuisine. I'm working my way thru the menu, so far all 5 star.Special Features:
- Great FlavorsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2013The mussels were outstanding, as was the spinach in garlic. Both had distinctive and unsual spices. The duck confite was excellent and the steak frites up to standard (what can one say about steak frites). The service and ambiance were lovely. The restaurant is very clean and spare, not romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La Cigale is a TREASURE!!!1DivaVIPDined on 5/17/2013Each time we have dined at La Cigale has been WONDERFUL. The proprietors are extremely accomodating. The food is Superb and the atmosphere is like a Parisian Bistro. The prices are extremely reasonable for lovely sized portions. It truly is a HIDDEN GEM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous La Cigale1DivaVIPDined on 4/25/2013La Cigale consistently has SUPERB cuisine. You can COUNT on having a WONDERFUL French dinner, that is comparable to the food served in the FINEST French restaurants. Whenever we dine there, it feels like we are in Marseilles, without having had our passports stamped. The owner/hosts are very charming, friendly and accomodating. This restaurant is "A FIND"!! All their dishes, salads, and desserts are EXCEPTIONAL!!Special Features:
- Nice neighborhood French bistro;SteveVIPDined on 4/25/2013Nice neighborhood French bistro; friendly staff/owner. Great onion soup, very tender and flavorful short ribs in wine sauce.Special Features:
- Little saltyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2013We went for a late lunch,or I would say early diner.So of course we were alone in the place the owner took care of us...The food was excellent but to much salt,for us...presentation f food and everything in the resto was really nice clean and good...Certainly go back with friends from France they ll love it ....
- A GEM of a RESTAURANT!!!1DivaVIPDined on 4/19/2013La Cigale in Miami, is AN EXTRAORDINARY restaurant in terms of CUISINE,and friendly, gracious service. It is a HIDDEN TREASURE that RIVALS the best French restaurants. The prices are extremely reasonable, and the portions are much bigger than in many other French restaurants. All of my party were "FIRST-TIMERS." We ALL agreed that the food and service were PHENOMENAL!! Check with the management about their summer hours because they have changed some of their HOURS of OPERATION. Also, their phone number is presently listed incorrectly. It is a 305 area code,-- and not the 205, as presently listed. I will return VERRRRRY SOON to again experience their exquisite cornucopia of food delights.Special Features:
- We're hooked on MarseilleBabsnMartyDined on 2/23/2013We've yet to be disappointed by anything at this truly wonderful little piece of France in Miami. The food, service, ambiance are all spectacular!Special Features:
- Food was excellent as wasSeanVIPDined on 2/21/2013Food was excellent as was the service by the owners. RecommendedSpecial Features:
- Very friendly owners. GoodGailVIPDined on 2/19/2013Very friendly owners. Good food. I hope they survive. The restaurant was empty except for one other table.Special Features:
- What a great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013What a great experience! The food was delicious and the service was awesome. This is a real french restaurant with real french food and french staff. We will come back!Special Features:
- Excellent food, wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2013Excellent food, wonderful service. A bit of the South of France on the Upper East Side. One of my favoritesSpecial Features:
- Thierry & Veronique are theOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/29/2013Thierry & Veronique are the wonderful couple who operate La Cigale - a charming French bistro we are fortunate to have in Miami's Upper Eastside. We love them AND the food!Special Features:
- Lovely French Bistro AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2013What a find! Great personal, friendly service. Three of us dined and ordered three different menue items. All were attractively presented and cooked to perfection. Too full for dessert, but enjoyed a beautiful dining experience. We definately will return.Special Features:
- Gem of Biscayneo2passDined on 11/29/2012Looking forward to going back, even without a menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time - A small, intimateReikiHelpsVIPDined on 9/14/2012First time - A small, intimate place - only about 10 tables. The onion soup was absolutely fantastic. If you like onion soup, you must try it. We had the spaghetti provencale - pasta cooked just right with a sweet thick tomato sauce. A bit different from what we are used to but very good. We also shared the shrimp provencale, which was also excellent. The owner was our waiter - super friendly. As we were paying our check, my wife asked the owner if they had riesling, since that is the only wine she likes. Even though he knew we were leaving, he not only said yes, but brought a bottle and glass for her to try it. He opened the bottle and gave her a taste. I really recommend La Cigale and we added this restaurant to our return list.Special Features:
- Nice little french restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2012Lovely little restaurant to get your french food fix!!Special Features: