La Casa Italian Grill
37 Old Roswell Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Casa Italian Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lacasaitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: 7706096311
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday Lunch 11am–2pm Dinner 5–9pm
Friday & Sat Dinner 5–10pm
Sunday Dinner 5–9
Private parties please call
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Italian, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Complete Catering Available for your private parties, office parties. Delivery available.
- Private Party Facilities: Please call us for more information on the Amalfi Room, Venetian Room or Martini Bar.
- Private Party Contact: Pasquale Cardamuro 7706096311
- Special Events: Monday - Half Price Bottle of wine under $100, tax and tip excluded. Holidays Excluded
A word from La Casa Italian Grill
La Casa Italian Grill offers a taste of Italy in a historic house in downtown Alpharetta. Owner Pasquale Cardamuro brings three generations of family recipes to serve only the finest foods, made with the freshest ingredients. All dishes are crafted from scratch, and all soups, sauces, breads and desserts are made in house. Pasquale has created the perfect combination of authentic Italian recipes and artfully created meals prepared with passion. La Casa is proud to offer a full bar and extensive list of Italian wines to complement your dinner. Your meal is completed with a traditional Italian espresso or cappuccino. La Casa has three separate intimate dining rooms available for private parties, and an outdoor deck for casual dining. Daily Specials are available and we offer full catering for any size party.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
La Casa Italian Grill - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
La Casa Italian Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since April 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (56)great for outdoor dining (44)special occasion (29)fit for foodies (25)romantic (23)good for groups (22)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (6)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great neighborhood gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2014Wonderful place to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday! She loves Italian food and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was pleasant, and service was good. We were pleased with the menu choices and they were flexible with substitutions. It was an enjoyable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Great place. Really good food and serivce and nice atmosphere. It gets a little loud once the dining room is full but not too bad and the food is well worth it.Special Features:
- La Casa Delivers AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014As a former restaurateur, and picky foodie, I continue to come back to La Casa time after time. The service can be spotty at times, and it's obvious that most of the staff is new. But they try, and I appreciate that. The food is the real reason we keep coming back. It's a great blend of quality and value. The Burrata is consistantly good, as are the brick oven pizzas, 2 things that are appreciated by this native New Yorker! The owner Pasquale is always at the front door, greeting diners, filling water glasses and shaking hands. It's great to see an owner who is personable and not afraid to get down and help. Thank you for another great experience. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staying close4FamilyVIPDined on 8/3/2014Wanted to stay close to Alpharetta and decided to try La Casa. The restaurant was very quiet and service was slow, but the food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!GreatDined on 8/2/2014Food here is superb and the staff is so friendly. The owner of the restaurant walks around and talks to everyone at their tables, even on a Saturday night. This is definitely a must-try neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!!EricaVIPDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I have been here several times and we can't say enough good things. The food is always fresh and delicious. The service is great. The owner always comes around to make sure that everything is good. The wine imported from Italy is my favorite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday worthy spotGAswedeDined on 7/25/2014We celebrated my birthday at La Casa Italian Grill this past Friday and the reviews were spot on. Everything was great. Shared a great arugula salad and calamari for a starter and followed it with a nice seafood and pasta entree. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceGREATPLACETOEATDined on 7/19/2014Great food & service. Met the owner while dining very pleasant .Special Features:
- Recommended -- but unevenJSF22VIPDined on 7/19/2014La Casa is a pleasant, homey place that we have visted several times and always been happy. This visit showed some unevenness -- my salad was watery and my eggplant parmesan just did not have much flavor -- though my wife's pizza was really, really good. One less than satisfying experience won't keep us from returning, but it was a disappointment we hadn't expected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our third time not a charmLesismoreVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our third visit to La Casa, after very good experiences the first two times. The food was good, as in the previous visits, but the already pricey wine list has gotten more so, with notable increases and no lower-cost options, as in the past. The dinner salad was uninspired, and the bread was not as good as in the past. The coffee was a huge disappointment (very weak), and I sent it back. The service was amateurish, and the server tried to take my salad three times while I was still eating it, while chewing, with fork in hand. We were with friends who were celebrating their anniversary, which they told the waiter. No complimentary dessert to share. I will not return anytime soon. All in all not a fun night.Special Features:
- Very goodRecommendedDined on 7/19/2014Excellent menu selections. Good service. Better than your average Italian restaurants around here.Special Features:
- SethVIPDined on 7/13/2014Good food, nice place. Nice Italian eatery tucked in downtown Alpharetta.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantSheaDined on 7/12/2014We enjoy going to the restaurant. The food and service are wonderful. Not only do they remember your name when you go back but they also remember your favorite wine and preferences. How often can you find that?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Gnocci!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014and the rice balls are to die for! Friendly service and quality food. If you love Italian and live in Alpharetta this is a must.Special Features:
- Great for a Pop-in AppetizerartistKarenDined on 7/11/2014We just popped in after arriving at the airport on our way home to Canton. The service was excellent and fast, at our request, and the food was good. We were exhausted from travel but wanted a few appetizers for a late dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian RestaurantJeffDined on 7/10/2014Excellent food and wine list. Will definitely dine again ...Special Features:
- FrankPDined on 7/9/2014Great food. Truly delicious. Very good wait staff as well. Will definitely be back. Next time I'll try it for dinner.Special Features:
- Great dinner and settingTastyDined on 7/7/2014nice place, friendly service and wait staff who made good suggestions. food was very good and there were no complaints by any of the 7 people in our party about their meal. we basically had our own room to openly discuss business with no concern of anyone overhearing.
- Cute atmosphere, disappointing foodBb2nicoldDined on 7/6/2014Read such great reviews that I decided to take my best friend & our husbands there for her birthday. Upon entering the restaurant we were very hopeful, as it's very cute and rustic in an older house. We were set at a table that had an A/C vent from the floor blowing straight up at me. When asked about it the waiter gave me a drink menu to put over it instead of moving tables. I must say that our waiter was very good & attentive. I ordered the caprese salad & gnocchi w/red sauce & basil, & my husband ordered la casa salad & gnocchi with chicken. The mozz in my caprese was clearly low quality as it was too soft & watery, and the gnocchi was also a letdown for both of us as the texture was quite off and our sauces were not good. Dessert same:(
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2014I came here with some family from out of town. La Casa did not disappoint. Thanks for your superb food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/3/2014had the special squash with chicken and pasta sauce was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent ambience and serviceBryantDined on 7/1/2014Located in quaint downtown area this restaurant was just the right ambience for a dinner celebrating our wedding anniversary. The food was impeccable and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Quaint restaurant, great foodtodwinVIPDined on 6/30/2014We had our last 'girls night out' dinner at La Casa Italian Grill. The restaurant is located in a renovated old house 1 block off of Main Street in Alpharetta. The house is very quaint and nicely refinished. We enjoyed all of the food that we ordered including a burrata salad, tortellini a la vodka, mussels and the fish of the day which was trout. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance and agreed we would return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic neighborhood restaurantShawnDined on 6/27/2014Our 5th time here. Will keep coming back for great food, service and ambiance. Owner is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Italian gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/23/2014This place has great food and a nice atmosphere. The service is a bit slow, but I would imagine that is because the food is authentic and prepared just perfect.Special Features:
- Amazing food & servicejannabarrettDined on 6/20/2014Everything on the menu looked good. It was great to "go all out" with the bread, an appetizer, wine, entrée and dessert. Everything was outstanding quality and the atmosphere was perfect. Laid back and perfect way to spend your Friday evening, unwinding from a busy week. Hope to go again more often.Special Features:
- BebeDined on 6/15/2014Had three women in town for ladies weekend and went here for dinner, last minute decision . It was a Sunday night, Father's Day, and never thought we would get a table, so we took the first time slot open. we ended up sitting outside on the porch and it was wonderful, we had no noise, and we were protected from the rainy weather while sitting undercover. Service was great and food even better, portions are very generous and we took home leftovers that were even better the next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Surprise!SouthernGalFoodieDined on 6/15/2014We were some of the first diners to arrive on Father's Day. The staff was gracious and attentive. A basket of warm bread started off our experience. The salads were delicious, and my entree was superb. Husband and son thoroughly enjoyed their entrees. Staff was always available but not intrusive. Owner/chef spent time with us discussing restaurant and his family from Italy. Loved this restaurant. Will definitely return. Prices are reasonable, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soMoeatlantaDined on 6/14/2014We have dined here quite a few times, but this last experience was very poor. They seated us outside and basically forgot about us until we asked for service. The food is so-so and the wines are very overpriced as well. Many other places to try in this area....Special Features:
- We love good Italian food4GoodtimesDined on 6/14/2014We love good Italian food and it was our first visit to La Casa. We were thrilled (actually beyond thrilled) with the service and the dish we ordered. It was the perfect blend of flavor and freshness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/11/2014As a former restaurateur, I can be picky to say the least, but this place delivered on all levels. The menu is authentic Italian inspired, with a few standouts. I was pleasantly surprised by the homemade burrata! I could go on all day... But I'll end with saying this... It was our first time, but won't be the last. Next time we're bringing friends. Fantastico!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceCaheylDined on 6/8/2014While many in-town Atlanta restaurants focus on their food and miss the opportunity for quality service, La Casa does both and they're in Alpharetta. My family lives both downtown and in Alpharetta so we tend to meet for dinner downtown more often than anywhere else. But now we've found a nice change of pace with La Casa. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014La Casa never disappoints; the food is always very good and the service is the best-the fact that it is right in downtown Alpharetta makes it even better! Lucky to have such a high quality restaurant right down the street.Special Features:
- Outstanding !Jm87VIPDined on 6/6/2014I wrote a bad review after our last visit because the service was so bad. This time( and yes I went back because the food is excellent) the service was incredible. A young fellow by the name of Noah waited on us and did a terrific job. The food at La Casa is always good.( and we're foodies) I would recommend La Casa to anyone that has not tried it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La CasasisltdDined on 6/1/2014The pricing was very reasonable. The food was above average and amble selection.Special Features:
- hotalphaDined on 5/31/2014I believe the restaurant is very nice in all catagories. However, I don't think there is enough light, and it needs to be somewhat cooler.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Take out onlyfavoritepasttimeDined on 5/31/2014The food was great, the service poor, the hospitality very unwelcoming, the atmosphere dark and depressing, the temperature much to warm. My arugula salad with sundried tomatoes was exceptional, even if it was missing the pecans as described, the Bolognese divine, the house wine very good. I would definitely order food for take out but we will never dine in this restaurant again.Special Features:
- I left wanting so much moreJMacCrackenDined on 5/25/2014I was hoping that La Casa was going to be a great experience from all the raving reviews, but I was disappointed. I had the arancini for an appetizer, which is a fried rice ball with cheese and sausage, but it was over fried. I had the gnocchi for my entree, but the gnocchi had no flavor whatsoever, and their red sauce had no flavor as well. My friend had the radiatori, and it was okay, a little salty and the chicken could have been beaten thinner IMO. We had the tiramisu, which was almost really good, the marscapone topping was very good, but the coffee that was added tasted watered down, which took away from the flavor. Also, the waiter was unconcerned with us, even though there was no one really in the restaurant.
- Authentic Italian in AlpharettaWindwardResidentDined on 5/17/2014Took some friends out for a special occasion and could not have been more satisfied. All the food is freshly made, the service was impeccable and the ambience was great...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Round Great ExperiencespecialexperienceDined on 5/17/2014Service was excellant! We were cordially greeted upon entering the restaurant and shown to our table. Shortly thereafter our drink order was taken followed quickly with our food order. Our food was served with 15 minutes of placing our order. All through our dinner both our server and the owner of the restaurant checked on us clearly indicating they were very concerned with our satisfaction. We were very satisfied with our dining experience and do plan to return and from time to time we will invite friends to join us. Keep it up, you've got a really good thing going.Special Features: