La Casa Italian Grill
37 Old Roswell Street
Alpharetta, GA 30009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Casa Italian Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lacasaitaliangrill.com/
- Phone: (770) 609-6311
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday Lunch 11am–2pm Dinner 5–9pm
Friday & Sat Dinner 5–10pm
Sunday Dinner 5–9
Private parties please call
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Italian, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Complete Catering Available for your private parties, office parties. Delivery available.
- Private Party Facilities: Please call us for more information on the Amalfi Room, Venetian Room or Martini Bar.
- Private Party Contact: Pasquale Cardamuro 7706096311
- Special Events: Monday - Half Price Bottle of wine under $100, tax and tip excluded. Holidays Excluded
A word from La Casa Italian Grill
La Casa Italian Grill offers a taste of Italy in a historic house in downtown Alpharetta. Owner Pasquale Cardamuro brings three generations of family recipes to serve only the finest foods, made with the freshest ingredients. All dishes are crafted from scratch, and all soups, sauces, breads and desserts are made in house. Pasquale has created the perfect combination of authentic Italian recipes and artfully created meals prepared with passion. La Casa is proud to offer a full bar and extensive list of Italian wines to complement your dinner. Your meal is completed with a traditional Italian espresso or cappuccino. La Casa has three separate intimate dining rooms available for private parties, and an outdoor deck for casual dining. Daily Specials are available and we offer full catering for any size party.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
La Casa Italian Grill - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
La Casa Italian Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (34)great for outdoor dining (27)fit for foodies (18)romantic (17)special occasion (15)good for groups (10)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (7)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- not impressedfoodie4lifeDined on 11/8/2014I was looking g forward to authentic Italian and instead it was very americanized. The pasta was drenched in butter and the pasta was like leather. I ordered the vegetable ravioili. Wouldn't recommend it.Special Features:
- Great Italian foodjmercadoVIPDined on 11/5/2014Delicious Italian plates. We followed Chef suggestions and had a spectacular Bday celebration for my wife. Waiters may take a minute but it is worth waiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014reservations - Saturday night 6:45pm, arrived 6:40pm and was shown to the table. The hostess explain our waiter would be right with us. 7pm a person came over and said just checking to make sure you had oil on the table. 7:05 a gentleman came to our table and asked "have you ordered yet?" we replied no but we were ready his reply was I will need to move you. This has happened to me in the past however the host explained why he was making the request and he would also like to offer us a drink or appetizer on the house. We decided it best if we leave. I probably would have stayed if I had already ordered a drink but the only waiter we saw was the waiter for the next table over.
- Excellent date night choiceTravelBizDined on 10/24/2014Thanks Pasquale and staff for a very nice experience. Service got off to a slow start but it didn't seem to be a recurring problem. I think it was just crossed lines between two servers. Food was delicious and the tiramisu was absolutely delicious...and HUGE. We will definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed you PasqualeRAR1Dined on 10/23/2014Always enjoy watching this active owner work the crowd and directing great service. I hope your shoulder heals well. RRSpecial Features:
- A charming Italian eateryJeagan1999Dined on 10/22/2014La Casa has quickly become one of my favorite Italian eateries in the Atlanta area. The restaurant itself is charming, cozy and comfortable. The service is attentive, without hovering over you every moment. And the authentic Italian dishes are always fresh and tasty. My favorites include the linguine and clams, the pappardelle with shrimp, clams, scallops and squid (mare chiaro) and the lobster ravioli. My wife lives the frilled salmon with seafood risotto. Good wine list and deserts. Always a great meal, reasonably priced in a great environment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolAnnCarolAnnDined on 10/12/2014What a delightful restaurant!!! The interior is very cozy, and there is also heated outdoor seating. The food and service were excellent. I had the arancini for appetizer as I hadn't had them since my grandmother used to make them years ago. For the main course I had the linguine with little neck clams and, my favorite, cannoli for dessert. Everything was delicious. We were a party of six, and everyone enjoyed their food. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mi Casa La CasaBuckeyKarmaVIPDined on 10/11/2014We had our first dining experience at La Casa and will return. We sat outside and enjoyed an excellent meal. The staff was friendly, professional and attentive. The food was well prepared and presented and tasted delicious. The menu had enough tasty options that I could go back a dozen times and never feel the need to order the same thing twice...but I'd want to have exactly what I ordered it was so tasty! Reasonable price and easily accessible location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Died & Gone to HeavenDisappointedVIPDined on 10/7/2014I love this restaurant! They make the bread & pasta on site. I had the Radiatoria. It comes with tomatoes but I don't like them so they substituted artichokes. Divine, divine, divine! Food was fresh, tasteful & downright delicious. Wait staff was friendly, attentive and helpful. Getting to location is a little tricky but worth the visit. Will definitely be back & have told everyone about it.Special Features:
- Excellent EverythingislandgirlDined on 10/4/2014The food is excellent, wonderful wine selection, gracious owner ( who was also our waiter). Been here many times and will continue to come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JacksonBrownVIPDined on 10/3/2014The food was excellent. Had been there once before about a year ago and it was good, good enough to come back. This time, it was excellent enough to come back a lot sooner. Wine list is not large but thoughtful, no Kendall Jackson here. Housed in an old bungalow in downtown Alph, a tad hard to find but worth it. Try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Help wanted sign said it alldiningduoDined on 9/20/2014I noticed the sign out front as we were leaving, "Hiring Experienced Servers." The wait staff was sincerely trying their best to keep up with the many patrons in the restaurant on a Saturday night, but lack of experience showed. They got my husband's cocktail order wrong then returned with a watered-down version of the right cocktail and brought me the wrong entree. As soon as it was placed before me I noted it was wrong, and he whisked it away explaining the two entrees were side by side on the counter. Another server replaced utensils after we finished an appetizer; much appreciated but he placed them upside down! We were amused but probably won't go back until the help-wanted sign is gone.
- La Casa Italianl never disappointsBabeLuvsItalianDined on 9/20/2014The owner always greets the guests. Provides excellent choice of seating. Ambiance great. Food choices are favorites of anyone who loves Italian, my favorite is eggplant parmesan. La Casa never disappoints! For a little piece of Italy in the heart of Alpharetta, La Casa Italian Grill is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceHallsDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dining experience and wedding anniversary celebration. The food and atmosphere was excellent and the service was superb! We will definitely come back and refer to friends as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I ate the whole thingRobertbraDined on 9/13/2014What a great find in downtown Alpharetta, just off the square. Cozy atmosphere, really great food, superb service, and reasonable prices. I would and will definitely recommend. And I'll be going back again and again.Special Features:
- Great Food Great ServiceCaheylDined on 9/7/2014La Casa always has a great group of wait staff who seem sincerely committed to excellent services, and a great experience for their guests. The food is always good, and lots of choices.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gem!2casaDined on 8/18/2014Wonderful place to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday! She loves Italian food and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was pleasant, and service was good. We were pleased with the menu choices and they were flexible with substitutions. It was an enjoyable time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Great place. Really good food and serivce and nice atmosphere. It gets a little loud once the dining room is full but not too bad and the food is well worth it.Special Features:
- La Casa Delivers AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014As a former restaurateur, and picky foodie, I continue to come back to La Casa time after time. The service can be spotty at times, and it's obvious that most of the staff is new. But they try, and I appreciate that. The food is the real reason we keep coming back. It's a great blend of quality and value. The Burrata is consistantly good, as are the brick oven pizzas, 2 things that are appreciated by this native New Yorker! The owner Pasquale is always at the front door, greeting diners, filling water glasses and shaking hands. It's great to see an owner who is personable and not afraid to get down and help. Thank you for another great experience. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staying close4FamilyVIPDined on 8/3/2014Wanted to stay close to Alpharetta and decided to try La Casa. The restaurant was very quiet and service was slow, but the food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!GreatDined on 8/2/2014Food here is superb and the staff is so friendly. The owner of the restaurant walks around and talks to everyone at their tables, even on a Saturday night. This is definitely a must-try neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!!!EricaVIPDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I have been here several times and we can't say enough good things. The food is always fresh and delicious. The service is great. The owner always comes around to make sure that everything is good. The wine imported from Italy is my favorite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday worthy spotGAswedeDined on 7/25/2014We celebrated my birthday at La Casa Italian Grill this past Friday and the reviews were spot on. Everything was great. Shared a great arugula salad and calamari for a starter and followed it with a nice seafood and pasta entree. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 192 reviews are from the La Casa Italian Grill reviews archive.
- Great ExperienceGREATPLACETOEATDined on 7/19/2014Great food & service. Met the owner while dining very pleasant .Special Features:
- Recommended -- but unevenJSF22VIPDined on 7/19/2014La Casa is a pleasant, homey place that we have visted several times and always been happy. This visit showed some unevenness -- my salad was watery and my eggplant parmesan just did not have much flavor -- though my wife's pizza was really, really good. One less than satisfying experience won't keep us from returning, but it was a disappointment we hadn't expected.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our third time not a charmLesismoreVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our third visit to La Casa, after very good experiences the first two times. The food was good, as in the previous visits, but the already pricey wine list has gotten more so, with notable increases and no lower-cost options, as in the past. The dinner salad was uninspired, and the bread was not as good as in the past. The coffee was a huge disappointment (very weak), and I sent it back. The service was amateurish, and the server tried to take my salad three times while I was still eating it, while chewing, with fork in hand. We were with friends who were celebrating their anniversary, which they told the waiter. No complimentary dessert to share. I will not return anytime soon. All in all not a fun night.Special Features:
- Very goodRecommendedDined on 7/19/2014Excellent menu selections. Good service. Better than your average Italian restaurants around here.Special Features:
- SethVIPDined on 7/13/2014Good food, nice place. Nice Italian eatery tucked in downtown Alpharetta.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantSheaDined on 7/12/2014We enjoy going to the restaurant. The food and service are wonderful. Not only do they remember your name when you go back but they also remember your favorite wine and preferences. How often can you find that?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Gnocci!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014and the rice balls are to die for! Friendly service and quality food. If you love Italian and live in Alpharetta this is a must.Special Features:
- Great for a Pop-in AppetizerartistKarenDined on 7/11/2014We just popped in after arriving at the airport on our way home to Canton. The service was excellent and fast, at our request, and the food was good. We were exhausted from travel but wanted a few appetizers for a late dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian RestaurantJeffDined on 7/10/2014Excellent food and wine list. Will definitely dine again ...Special Features:
- FrankPVIPDined on 7/9/2014Great food. Truly delicious. Very good wait staff as well. Will definitely be back. Next time I'll try it for dinner.Special Features:
- Great dinner and settingTastyDined on 7/7/2014nice place, friendly service and wait staff who made good suggestions. food was very good and there were no complaints by any of the 7 people in our party about their meal. we basically had our own room to openly discuss business with no concern of anyone overhearing.
- Cute atmosphere, disappointing foodBb2nicoldDined on 7/6/2014Read such great reviews that I decided to take my best friend & our husbands there for her birthday. Upon entering the restaurant we were very hopeful, as it's very cute and rustic in an older house. We were set at a table that had an A/C vent from the floor blowing straight up at me. When asked about it the waiter gave me a drink menu to put over it instead of moving tables. I must say that our waiter was very good & attentive. I ordered the caprese salad & gnocchi w/red sauce & basil, & my husband ordered la casa salad & gnocchi with chicken. The mozz in my caprese was clearly low quality as it was too soft & watery, and the gnocchi was also a letdown for both of us as the texture was quite off and our sauces were not good. Dessert same:(
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/3/2014I came here with some family from out of town. La Casa did not disappoint. Thanks for your superb food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/3/2014had the special squash with chicken and pasta sauce was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent ambience and serviceBryantDined on 7/1/2014Located in quaint downtown area this restaurant was just the right ambience for a dinner celebrating our wedding anniversary. The food was impeccable and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Quaint restaurant, great foodtodwinVIPDined on 6/30/2014We had our last 'girls night out' dinner at La Casa Italian Grill. The restaurant is located in a renovated old house 1 block off of Main Street in Alpharetta. The house is very quaint and nicely refinished. We enjoyed all of the food that we ordered including a burrata salad, tortellini a la vodka, mussels and the fish of the day which was trout. We all thoroughly enjoyed the food, the service and the ambiance and agreed we would return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic neighborhood restaurantShawnDined on 6/27/2014Our 5th time here. Will keep coming back for great food, service and ambiance. Owner is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.