La Brisa on the Creek
501 Wesley Drive
League City, TX 77573Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
La Brisa on the Creek
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://labrisa.net/
- Phone: 2815544000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from La Brisa on the Creek
Come join us!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
La Brisa on the Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Nothing SpecialExcellent1Dined on 8/17/2014Food too expensive for what you get. Nothing stood out like "Omgoodness I have to have this dish again". SALSA like tomato sauce, but green sauce and chips good. Flour tortillas half cook. Waiter very nice but didn't see much of him like he had too many tables to wait on. Very hot not sure air condition working. Too noisy couldn't hear family at our table speaking to each other without raising our voices. Will not be going back for we could have went to Estaban's Cafe or Pappasito's for the money spent.
- The following 17 reviews are from the La Brisa on the Creek reviews archive.
- Good, Not Expensive2travelersDined on 5/5/2014Got in early on Cinco de Mayo so we didn't really need the reservation after all. This is our local 'go to' Mexican joint so nothing out of the ordinary for us. We've been getting the fajita lettuce wraps to keep the carbs down. Can't beat their happy hour margarita prices, $2! Would have liked some mariachi or Tejano music. Maybe next year. Regardless, everything on the menu is pretty good, no nonsense, and affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Mother's Day!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2013I made a reservation two months in advance because it's so hard to find a restaurant on Mother's Day. When I saw the lines outside, I thought we were in for a wait, reservation or not. However, they sat us down within 15 minutes. We got our own private room for 12 which made it an intimate gathering for our family. The prices are so reasonable whereas in the past we were paying $30 a person and eating steak when we wanted something lighter. The only advice I would have is to offer a longer breakfast for the special occasions. We would have loved to have brunch. Despite that, everything was wonderful! The food, the service, absolutely everything! The waiter didn't make one mistake with such a large crowd!Special Features:
- La Brisa on the creekcharlesrollinsphdVIPDined on 3/17/2013Many times at LaBrisa - excellent service - very good food! My wife and I especially enjoy the weekend brunch.Special Features:
- Not the typical place youOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013Not the typical place you find on OpenTable, but the TexMex is good, and the Margarita flights are very interesting. Atmosphere is very casual and suburban, but it works. Needs a better beer selection. (No craft beer)Special Features:
- la brisa on the creekcharlesrollinsphdVIPDined on 2/10/2013Weekend brunch excellent food - excellent price! Very good service!Special Features:
- Went for brunch. Not veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2012Went for brunch. Not very much information out there about their brunch, except that it is good. It would be nice if they put information on their website. Apparently, they change the items as lunch time gets closer. I thought that this would be a "mexican food" buffet. It was normal breakfast items with a couple of omlet stations and a few mexican specialties. I probably will not go back or if I do, it will be later in the morning.
- Got there ahead of time fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2012Got there ahead of time from our reservation, but the hostess was very helpful and got us seated right away.Our favorite waitress (Patron)was'nt there and we paid for that by having to wait for our food, drinks, salsa refill but when we got served,..the food was hot and good. It was a bit noisey.Special Features:
- Best omelette the rest ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Best omelette the rest of their for not so authentic I'd say
- Food is great, the waite staffOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2012Food is great, the waite staff excellent. Don't expect much from the greeters but occasional attitude.Special Features:
- Great place...table was readyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Great place...table was ready for us when we arrived.Special Features:
- Disappointed in the ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2011Disappointed in the Christmas Day buffet. It was advertised as the regular Sunday buffet which is usually a wonderful variety of decent Tex Mex fare. Unfortunately, the Christmas buffet was significantly scaled back, and missing many of my favorite options - no fajitas, no enchiladas, little fresh fruit. I ended up ordering fajitas off the menu. The meat was good but it came with almost no accompanying relishes. A tiny dollop of guacamole and a little pico. Only onions with the meat, none of the usual peppers. No sour cream, or cheese. Again, very disappointing and overpriced for what was served. The service itself was very good, particularly for a holiday and a busy dining room.Special Features:
- Beware to the Diner. We wentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/25/2010Beware to the Diner. We went there for the thanksgiving buffet. The selection of food was ok but not hot. the service was almost non existant. My water glass never got filled even one time. For the bad service to add insult to injury for just the two of us they automatically added the gratuity. It was a buffet and there was no service but the gratuity was automatically added as if I had full service. That was unprofessional and a ripoff.Special Features:
- Excellent Clear Lake LocationEngineeringirlDined on 11/10/2010La Brisa's is a great option for the clear lake area. It is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is good and well priced. The happy hour drinks are dirt cheap and they are good too. The brunch is VERY good and not expensive. La Brisa's is always crowded but there is hardly ever a wait because there is a lot of seating. Service is great.Special Features:
- We made an online reservation.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/4/2010We made an online reservation. They called earlier in the day to verifiy our reservation and when we arrived our table for 6 on the patio was ready and waiting. That is about as far as anything running smoothly goes. We sat and sat and watched the wait staff rushing by, bus boys standing around and managers talking amongst themselves for 15 minutes until my patience ran out. We finally went to the server stand and asked for a waiter. The girl we asked seemed like she was put out having to find our server, but not as put out as server was having to wait on us. He acted the whole time like we were interfering on his party. The trust probably is they were entirely understaffed and everyone was in the weeds.
- We love this place and alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2010We love this place and always used to eat there - we lost our home during Hurricane Ike and are living in Pasadena, Texas and never make it out this way. We attended your Sunday Brunch for Easter and enjoyed it very much. We have a group of friends that get together and this was always our dinner and drinks spot. We love the Margaritas and atmosphere on the Patio on nice summer evenings. Keep up the great work!Special Features:
- Seated within 5 minutes ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010Seated within 5 minutes of arriving on a VERY busy Valentines morning. The food was excellent, and service was very attentive. The line for the breakfast buffet was VERY long and the wait was over 1/2 an hour in line. Unfortunately they did not seem prepared for the large Valentins crowd. I have eaten at the breakfat buffet before and they do well normally. Ordering off the menu was fast and delicious - which is typical of this restaurant. I will definitely go back but probably not for a Holiday brunch.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving Buffet was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/26/2009Thanksgiving Buffet was excellent. Choices were plentiful, service was good, food was wonderful.Special Features: