La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge
220 Warrenton Street
Rockport, ME 08456Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.labellavitaristorante.com/
- Phone: 2075931529
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily. Sunday Brunch Available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Tim Pierce
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: La Bella Vita at the Samoset offers many options for your private party. We have several different private rooms to accommodate a party of any size. Our catering team is always ready to help you plan your personalized private event.
- Private Party Contact: David Day 2075931530
A word from La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge
The new culinary experience, La Bella Vita Ristorante in Inoteka Lounge, will be approachable, intimate and engaging, referencing Trattorias surrounding the Piazzas of Italy. The interior design will complement the artful manner in which the food is prepared and served at the Antipasto Bar and Marketplace. The rustic finishes and textural materials will be genuine elements most commonly found in domestic Italian kitchens, such as marble, wood, copper and iron. Lighting and decorative fixtures will be strategically placed to enhance the food and create an intimate atmosphere; subtly illuminating the diverse dining areas. The color palate of the interior and patterns of the carpets and fabrics will be derived from both the food and the rich Italian history. The luminous colors of the ocean provide an additional dimension to the dining experience at Bella Vita.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge - Best Restaurants in Rockport ›
La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (24)great for outdoor dining (20)romantic (13)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (9)notable wine list (7)kid-friendly (6)good for groups (6)great for brunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Most Excellent CuisineNanceDined on 9/6/2014Recently we were lucky enough to go on a weekend vacation in Rockport, ME and had the Best Meal ever at Samoset. From the moment they greeted us and sat us at the window overlooking the beautiful grounds and Kate our Waitress was magnificent! We love to eat Fine Food and enjoy a complete dining experience and this was wonderful! Highly recommend this to All! Thank you for your attention to detail and delicious food and drinks!Special Features:
- Outstanding Servicetravel4foodDined on 9/2/2014The service here is beyond compare!! Kudos to Katie who was very busy but acknowledged us immediately. Her service and humor made our anniversary dinner memorable. Her suggestions were spot on. The food was outstanding and I was very impressed by their half orders as well as full orders. The presentation was fantastic, from our meat and cheese board to the lobster ravioli. My only regret was that there was no room left in me for dessert! We also experienced the breakfast buffet and we were very impressed with that presentation as well as the amount of choices.Special Features:
- EdwardVIPDined on 9/2/2014food just ok....luke warm...servive just OK...forgetful
- SurpriseLouisianaVIPDined on 8/30/2014Considering the number of diners/tables, we almost left. Glad we did not. The service was perfect. The food very good. Small servings generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanside diningLuv2dineDined on 8/23/2014The view is amazing, overlooking the golf course and the ocean. Great seating outside with heaters so you can stay out late. Interesting drink concoctions. We started with an eggplant rollatini appetizer that was fantastic. Lightly battered and an excellent tomato sauce. My husband and I both ordered the tenderloins of beef with three different toppings. His steaks came medium rare instead of medium so that had to go back and returned when I was almost finished with a verbal apology. The steaks were a bit tough and extremely salty. Very disappointing since they were one of the most expensive items on the menu. We did have pasta in the lounge and and salads and they were both very good. The evening entertainment, MattyB was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodExcellentVIPDined on 8/19/2014The food at LaBella Vita was very good, the calamari appetizer was delicious. We liked that smaller portions could be ordered in some entree's. Where we could have used more assistance was from the server; no suggestions were offered. Found our server nice but un-attentive. It took a long time before we were initially waited on and a bit of a long wait between courses. Even took a long time to get a dessert menu, then the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/16/2014Consistently good. Small plate option enables guests to try more dishes. Food is excellent as is service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014The food was fabulous but they hire local kids and these kids do not have a clue.Special Features:
- A "B" rating.BigGDined on 8/8/2014A beautiful spot on the coast of Maine but not really "Maine"....Modernistic decor more appropriate for Manhattan or California...We had drinks in the bar because rain was threatening outside. Service was prompt and friendly. Drinks were generous and a nice selection. Our dining room reservation was honored immediately and we got the table by the window that we requested. The bar and dining room were mobbed. A nice crowd of well dressed people with a few well mannered children mixed in. But the noise was deafening... We had two nice bottles of Brunello which at $128 a bottle were very over priced.Food was average..The overall experience justified a "B" rating. Primo's in Rockland or Natalie's in Camden are better.Special Features:
- TinajaneVIPDined on 8/7/2014This restaurant is located in the Samoset Resort. Don't let they keep you away. We had a lovely dinner in the restaurant section overlooking the golf course and bay. Lots of wonderful choices from pizza, salads to entrees. The lounge had entertainment that could be heard in the main restaurant as well. The bar menu was fairly extensive also. All I all a great dine. The gluten free pizza was amazing, buratta salad wonderful, and lobster, shrimp scampi delicious. Would return again.Special Features:
- Wonderful!FabmimiVIPDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed a lovely dinner during our stay at the Samoset Resort. Gorgeous water view from almost every table. Our server, Trevor was very attentive and the food was delicious. Will definitely return next year.Special Features:
- Excellent Serviceajp2754Dined on 7/19/2014This restaurant is located in the Samoset Resort in Rockland, Maine. The location overlooks the Atlantic. Food preparation was very well done, as was the service provided by Trevor our waiter. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area.Special Features:
- Great view of Penobscot Bay3RosettesVIPDined on 7/12/2014We enjoyed dinner at La Bella Vita. The food was good and service very good. The restaurant is in Samoset Resort, which we didn't realize when we booked. The wait staff was attentive and courteous. We had the Tuscan salad which we were surprised to find topped with fried onion rings. Our veal dishes were tender and quite large -- half of my picata would have been plenty for me. The veal dishes we had (picata and parmesan) came with house made pasta, which was very good. The expresso is real, the coffee a true Italian dark roast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dinnerediehillDined on 7/9/2014We sat outside and enjoyed every moment of a lovely dinner served by the wonderful Vicki! The bread in the bread basket was absolutely delicious so of course I ate too much of it and even had a second basket but enjoyed our wine and dinner in spite of that. The view of golf course and water was beautiful. I hope we'll get to go back next summer!Special Features:
- ConvenientmikbergDined on 7/6/2014If you are staying at the Samoset Resort, this restaurant is right on site and doesn't require any driving. The food and service were good. The dessert was very good. The price of dinner, including a bottle of wine, was about $140.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food - Service Needs WorkAfterFiveDined on 6/28/2014The atmosphere, views, and excellent food is a great reason to visit. It is unfortunate that your service did not meet the same quality. Our server took our order - but that was the last we saw of him. Food was brought by runners, no follow up to quality of food, offer for another bottle of wine, fresh Parmesan or Ground pepper. Service can have a big impact on a dining experience - it did ours.Special Features:
- Not just for lobsterJeffex00Dined on 6/27/2014Tired of eating only lobster and fish chowder for the a week, we looked for a good place to eat our last meal while on vacation. I was completely caught off guard, don't get me wrong lobster and chowder are my favorite. The gnocchi was unique, prepared differently than I'd every eaten yet was excellent. The salads were fresh, combined with local veggies and fruits, and lovely dressings. Smaller portioned entree were available and were just the right size after having had appetizers and salads before the entree. A couple of glasses of wine with tip and out the door for around $100, good deal if you ask me. JeffSpecial Features:
- Special OccasiontriciaDined on 6/22/2014We are celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. We had drinks outside on the terrace and moved inside quite late for our reservation. The staff never skipped a beat and Katie our server was wonderful. The food was delicious. The zucchini and calamity unique. The ability to have a small portion is most accommodating. We hope to go back during our stay here at the resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveeatingDined on 6/15/2014Great meal in a very elegant surroundings with a wonderful view and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Brunch at The Samosetlovebrunch2Dined on 6/15/2014We had a lovely brunch on Sunday. The food was wonderful and the service was terrific - prompt, none intrusive and always polite. The atmosphere is relaxing with beautiful views. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- The following 125 reviews are from the La Bella Vita Ristorante in enoteca Lounge reviews archive.
- Very Italian oriented Sunday brunchFurbyVIPDined on 5/4/2014Food was good and service was efficient, however, buyer beware, the appetizer/salad offerings on the brunch are quite Italian oriented with a lot of pasta, pizza and marinated vegetables. Need to like Italian to thoroughly enjoy Still have the basic omelette and carving station as well as eggs benedict, sausage/bacon and home fries. Questionable value at $27 View is great across golf course to the bay and ocean.Special Features:
- Amazing dininggoodeatingDined on 4/22/2014Amazing - the food was delicious, the views were spectacular, and the staff was friendly and helpful! Would highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerconsultdiaDined on 4/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. The food was well presented and delicious, the ambience was beautiful - the scenery was beautiful and when the restaurant darkened the pink glow in the room was warm and welcoming. The wait staff were very pleasant and made us feel special. We loved it so much we returned for a 2nd dinner a couple nights later!Special Features:
- Beautiful view.LillyDined on 4/19/2014Good food well, well served but it is a long walk from the parking lot to the restaurant if you are not staying at the resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, slow service.rarelygooutDined on 3/22/2014Birthday weekend for my wife, was very restful. Food at La Bella was excellent and I expected the service to be the same but it wasn't. It was the off season so it wasn't very busy so I expected the service to be excellent. We had to wait for our server longer than acceptable for each course, and waited a really long time to get our check at the end of the meal. To top it all off our server messed up the check and change. Would have expected more from such an upper scale restaurant during a slow time of year. Thanks for the opportunity to review this restaurant. BradSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful timeMaggieDined on 3/8/2014Celebrating my birthday and I couldn't have picked a better place in town. The bar music was a bit horrible, both my partner and I kept thinking the girl was howling the same songs over and over. But ip we ignored it, haha. The food and service were a amazing. The steak was cooked to perfection, easy to chew. The desserts were very delectable. If we both were into wine there seemed robe a notable wine list. I would say for a special occasion or group dinning this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bella, Bella, Bella!NativedinerDined on 3/8/2014We enjoyed the newly remodeled restaurant at the Samoset Resort in Rockport, Maine. The atmosphere was just right for a romantic evening. Although, it was nearly dark when we arrived, the view of the grounds and ocean is beautiful. The waitstaff were courteous and efficient without hovering. Our meal was carefully executed and delicious. The scallops wrapped in prosciutto were perfectly cooked. I would definitely go back to the Samoset and perhaps sit in the adjoining bar to listen to some music and have their excellent pizza. As a local diner, I appreciate being able to go out to a beautiful spot, dine on great seafood, and spent two hours enjoying my date. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner by the ocean sideOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2014Had a great table, excellent service and an overall wonderful dining atmosphere looking out over a snowed in lawn and coastlineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines dayValentineexpDined on 2/14/2014My girlfriend and I wanted to go to place off the beaten path and I think we found it. Wonderful spot great food and live music was a great touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- V-Day DisappointmentGreenBeanDined on 2/14/2014We were a bit disappointed with the ambiance and service at this restaurant - they had advertised a special valentines day dinner but there wasn't much special about it. In fact, we felt like we were being rushed- maybe they overbooked?Special Features:
- Beautiful setting and views.lovingitDined on 2/2/2014Beautiful setting and views. Atmosphere welcoming. Noise level a little higher than I would have liked. This was a brunch at noon time and the selection of food was excellent. The ham, roast beef, omelettes and desserts were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ice BarFoodlover123Dined on 1/25/2014The Ice Bar was fantastic and the number of people who were there made it a lively and energetic evening. Only wish that it had not rained. The food and drinks were spectacular!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findCooksnightoutVIPDined on 1/25/2014We went to the Samoset to see the Ice Bar and stayed for dinner. The mushroom risotto was outstanding! A totally enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night outMaggieDined on 1/25/2014This place excelled my expectations. The hostess brought us to our seat which had a nice view of the ice sculptures that were outside. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We started with the bruschetta which was amazing, three different selections and varieties to taste. We each had separate meals. My boyfriend had the new york strip with gnocchi and some greens. It was cooked to perfection, and well plated. I had the Chicken Saltimbocca, plated nicely, amazing taste, chicken was moist. It seemed to be busy but because of the ice bar and a function, but because of where we were seated it was not loud. It was a nice atmosphere, perfect food, and the wait staff was part of the best we've experienced. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing vista and great foodLaBellaJDined on 1/24/2014This resort and restaurant is a commute for me but always worth the drive. Friday evening 1/24/14 we attended the 2nd annual "Ice Bar" event ... we will look forward to attending again next year. The outdoor festivities were a bit chilly on this particular night, but the bar and restaurant we welcomingly warm and inviting. Both food and service were excellent! This is a year round destination ... I'll be back in a couple of months and again in the fall ... and anytime an opportunity presents itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Service Eversummy79Dined on 1/18/2014This was a great spot located at a great resort! The food was solid, and the service was over the top! Zoe was the best waitress I've had in a very LONG time, and ensured that we had a great time!Special Features:
- Too pricey for the qualityLikemeDined on 12/29/2013We had brunch here with a large group. The overall setting is nice, but the service was just ok. The food was what I would consider average for a buffet, but definitely not worth the price! We ordered room service later in the day from the restaurant and the food was much better!The hotel just had a renovation and made huge improvements.Special Features:
- We loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/29/2013We booked a table from London prior to our arrival based on the reviews from trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The food was very good and reasonable. The restaurant has a fantastic view overlooking the ocean. The dining table are well spaced out so you don't feel so close to other diners. We will go back to the restaurant for sure the next time we're in Rockland and you bet we will recommend La Bella Vita to our friends too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Week-end ! The resortjaricaDined on 10/12/2013Great Week-end ! The resort is wonderful, the view magnificient...The golf course ,beautiful and full of challenge , The restaurant was perfect for finish the day ! Excellent service !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatloveeatingDined on 10/1/2013A wonderful place to dine in or out good food and service in a relaxed settingSpecial Features: