L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
7110 N. Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lwoodsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8476773350x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
*See Special Events below for Holiday hours...
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lynn's Back Room is a private room enclosed with beautiful French doors to give your special event the privacy needed for that speech, toast or meeting. Lynn's Back Room decor is the same as the restaurant featuring a cozy hearth to give your event a special touch. Lynn's Back Room accommodates groups up to 36.
- Private Party Contact: Debbie Demondo (847)677-3350 x
A word from L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
L.Woods Tap & Pine Lodge is a Northwoods Supper Club in the honored tradition of timeless Midwestern towns. Presenting "Classic American" comfort foods featuring ribs, chicken, fresh fish and a wide variety of sandwiches. L.Woods is a casual restaurant and gathering place where guests can relax with family and friends in a setting reminiscent of a comfortable, rustic lodge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge - Best Restaurants in Lincolnwood ›
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge reviews from OpenTable diners
402 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (280)good for groups (188)great for lunch (156)kid-friendly (136)special occasion (123)fit for foodies (115)hot spot (46)vibrant bar scene (42)great for brunch (40)romantic (32)late-night find (29)scenic view (20)notable wine list (10)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always greatSharonVIPDined on 9/28/2014You can always count on getting a good meal at L Woods. The skirt steaks were seasoned and cooked just right. My husband said the baby back ribs were the best he's had . We have eaten here before and I hae come with groups and it is always enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Front DeskfoodhappyDined on 9/27/2014The front desk lady was not very friendly. Yes, that's a hard job, but she is the first person you meet and you want the welcome to be more positive.Special Features:
- A little off this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/27/2014server was not attentive and someone in the kitchen should string the green beans! Well cooked and fresh, but strings make them tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Very good food, reasonable prices, the Manager Pat was extremely friendly and courteous..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L bonesHungryDined on 9/26/2014Always consistent service and food. Can't wait to go back there.Special Features:
- Long time favoriteLocalresidentDined on 9/25/2014We love Lwoods. It used to be called Bones and it still is fantastic. Great food. Great service. Prices are around $20 for main course but they include veggies and potatoes, they don't nickel and dime you. Always crowded, recommend reservations. Best thing is it's a lettuce entertain you spot...the best.Special Features:
- Good for a familyBLTBAHDined on 9/25/2014Went to L Woods to celebrate my dads 87 birthday. The food was as expected. It was very crowded and noisy which made it hard to talk sometimes. Overall a good experience and was what we were looking for...a super club type atmosphere with shrimp cocktail and steaks.Special Features:
- MiscommunicationBirdmanDined on 9/25/2014I had ordered the daily special with a side of ribs but received side of ribs dinner with no daily special. I was too tired/hungry to correct the server and just ate the food, which was good, that was brought. Next time will clarify and have the server repeat back to me the order to make sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skokie GemButtonsDined on 9/25/2014L. Woods is our go-to restaurant for special occasions or when we want to dine out with friends. The ambiance is great, the food is outstanding, and the service is second to none. I have never left there disappointed. I have had their dry rub back ribs, barbecued planked salmon, and chicken and each one is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationsMangiVIPDined on 9/22/2014My friend was treating me to a birthday lunch at L. Woods. Service was great; food was wonderful as usual, and I was given a birthday dessert on the house. Awesome experience this time and always, which is why I keep coming back!Special Features:
- madame1971VIPDined on 9/22/2014I always love dining here. Lunch is the best- it's quiet!! We shared the chopped salad and the key lime pie, both of which were delicious. Service was outstanding as usual.Special Features:
- Great food, sloow servicesaissonDined on 9/21/2014This is the "steady eddy" of restaurants. Wide menu assortment specializing in BBQ. Planked salmon and skirt steak were outstanding as well as the drinks: Old Fashioned & Gin Gimlet.Special Features:
- Always DependableJohnVIPDined on 9/21/2014Good food, good service - consistently. I am a regular patron and Woods always comes through as a "go-to" place for selection, quality and nice seating. Prices are creeping however - a concern.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StuartVIPDined on 9/20/2014food was good but alittle pricy for that it is............Not bad however
- consistent & charmingFoodVIPDined on 9/20/2014Neighborhood place. Great service! Need a wine list though. They have five choices, although usually a couple of decent bottles. Food is consistently good. Ribs and garlic mashed potatoes are always delish. Prime rib was good. Wedge salad was yummy! Great key lime pie. Nice cocktails made by experienced bartenders.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KajaDined on 9/17/2014Loved the chopped salad, would return for that alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!ZUBSKISVIPDined on 9/17/2014THE SEATING HOSTESSES ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! MY FOOD WAS FABULOUS!! MY SERVER, BILLY, IS NICE AND VERY TIMELY AND ATTENTIVE!! HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL SERVER!! MOST OF THE PEOPLE WORKING AT THIS RESTAURANT ARE ALL SO GREAT!! THIS RESTAURANT IS SO COMFORTABLE TO SIT AT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MakakiloVIPDined on 9/16/2014Wonderful food as usual and our server Jean S. was great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/15/2014Delicious nut-crusted walleye; delicious skirt steakSpecial Features:
- A FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!ZUBSKISVIPDined on 9/15/2014THE SEATING HOSTESSES ARE ALWAYS VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY!! THE FOOD WAS SENSATIONAL!! MY SERVER, BILLY, IS JUST THE MOST SUPERB SERVER!! HE IS VERY TIMELY AND TAKES GREAT CARE OF ALL OF HIS CUSTOMERS!! AT THIS RESTAURANT, ALL THE EMPLOYEES ARE ALL SO NICE AND WONDERFUL!! THE MANAGERS ARE ALSO WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014From the beef ribs, fried chicken and wedge/Cesar salads....everything we delicious. And the they brought out an apple turnover big as your head and oh so yummy! I rarely eat leftovers but these were gone by the next night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love L. WoodswickedgoodDined on 9/14/2014This is a great family dining spot! The menu is varied but not overwhelming, the food is delicious and filling. The fried cheese curds are a must-have item. They also have an extensive gluten-free menu for those who need it. It's hard to pick a favorite dish as I have something new each team and have loved everything I've ordered. Can't wait until our next visit!Special Features:
- JeanVIPDined on 9/14/2014L Woods has the best fried chicken in town, every Sunday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- notpickyVIPDined on 9/14/2014old time supper club all natural ingrediants at reasonable prices--loved the placeSpecial Features:
- Good StapleMocakesVIPDined on 9/13/2014This is a great place. We had seen it on Check Please a while ago and it had been a while since we had tired it. We went before a movie - the service was good and quick. The food was yummy! We will put this on the list for out of town non-foodie friends/family.Special Features:
- Ribs and ChickenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014As L Woods is known for their ribs and chicken, whala! Very good. Next time I order a full slab of ribs. They were tender, juicy, and moist. Meat fell off the bone and no need to hand-hold them high. The craft draft beer choices were nice, a dozen or so. My wife had the parmesan crusted cod and it was good as well. We split the chopp salad. Now my places for chopp salad include L Woods. Nice rustic cabin lodge look and feel. Lots of taxidermy fish. First timers get a free flatbread which was a nice surprise for me.Special Features:
- Simlpy the BestChicago27Dined on 9/12/2014L Woods is one of My wife and I's Top 3 places to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bunnies94VIPDined on 9/12/2014The six of us had a lovely meal. Our reservation was honored right on time, we were seated immediately. Service was good and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceGroovyTravellerVIPDined on 9/12/2014Been a while since we were at L.Woods. Waitress was excellent. Food very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- madame1971VIPDined on 9/12/2014As usual, dinner at L Woods was delicious and the service was perfect. We had the white fish and ribs and all were wonderful. The kitchen split our meals for us, so we didn't have to split our food at the table. Our waiter was friendly and very knowledgeable. This is why we keep on coming back!!Special Features:
- Consistently excellent!DinerBewareVIPDined on 9/12/2014This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants and I dine it alot! The quality of the food is ALWAYS, without exception, prepared exactly as you request. The service also is wonderful! Always, an excellent dining experience!! I come here often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and comfortableOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/11/2014Just one of those comfortable places with good food and good service. We weren't rushed and the noise level allows for easy conversation. I wish their wine list was a little better but overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- L. Woods ComfortablecrizDined on 9/10/2014I love this restaurant, especially the room with the knotty pine. I feel like I'm in a Wisconsin cabin. I have never had a bad meal at this restaurant! Anything you order will be first rate. You do have to request bread now, as this was not the case in the past. Service is excellent!Special Features:
- Not what we expectedteacherDined on 9/8/2014Given that this is a Lettuce Entertain You restaurant we expected better. We were seated right away, but we had to flag down our server after sitting for over 10 minutes. He did not ask for our drink order, but instead just took our dinner order. From the time we sat down until the time we got our entrees over an hour had elapsed. The food was very average. I am gluten free, and the chicken dish I got consisted of two tasteless chicken breasts with some bland lemon butter sauce. My son's turkey burger was over spiced, and my wife's salad was very bland, too. We had mentioned the need for a gluten free menu on Open Table, we had to ask for one. We also mentioned it was my birthday. No mention was made by the host or server.
- Always GoodJojo20VIPDined on 9/8/2014L Woods is always consistently good. The food is always tasty. Their specials are very good. Their appetizers and desserts are very good. They have everything from sandwiches to full dinners. The service is always attentive and friendly. The atmosphere is very lively.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food. Felt like I was in a Northern Wisconsin suupper club.Special Features:
- Reliable L WoodsnotafoodieDined on 9/6/2014L Woods is a restaurant you keep coming back to because of the consistently good food, good service, and good atmosphere. We have never had a bad experience. The range of items on the menu is great. You can eat light or have a big meal. We love the Chopped Salad and Flatbread Pizzas. The burgers are tasty as well. The deserts are very good. Be sure to order them with your meal so they are ready when you are finished with dinner.Special Features:
- BBQluvLEYEVIPDined on 9/6/2014We both enjoy the ribs, baby back and beef ribs. Our previous visit we tried the apple strudel dessert (must order with your meal) and we weren't thrilled, thought the crust should have been very flaky but seemed a little tough. This time we tried the chocolate cake with molten center (also must order with your meal) and we enjoyed the cake. Much bigger than we expected. We returned for the ribs, enjoy the beer list and several unique cocktails. It's very casual and quite loud, as long as you know what to expect! We would probably go back and try the brisket special (I think that was Tuesday). Both recent visits we had very good service.Special Features:
- Consistently great foodJuzeeDined on 9/6/2014WE often dine here with the kids. Always great service - especially from Jim. Most meals are locally sourced - a bonus. Specials are consistent hits, particularly the Sat night Prime Rib. Drawback -- cooks are generous with their salt shakers. We've made this place a regular since they opened (pre-kids), now our 4 kids love it too.Special Features:
- DhanaVIPDined on 9/4/2014Great server -Dameon. Chopped steak is a real deal @$15.99.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.