L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
7110 N. Lincoln Avenue
Lincolnwood, IL 60712Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lwoodsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (847) 677-3350
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:15am - 4:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 2:00pm-10:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
*See Special Events below for Holiday hours...
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Lynn's Back Room is a private room enclosed with beautiful French doors to give your special event the privacy needed for that speech, toast or meeting. Lynn's Back Room decor is the same as the restaurant featuring a cozy hearth to give your event a special touch. Lynn's Back Room accommodates groups up to 36.
- Private Party Contact: Debbie Demondo (847)677-3350 x
A word from L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge
L.Woods Tap & Pine Lodge is a Northwoods Supper Club in the honored tradition of timeless Midwestern towns. Presenting "Classic American" comfort foods featuring ribs, chicken, fresh fish and a wide variety of sandwiches. L.Woods is a casual restaurant and gathering place where guests can relax with family and friends in a setting reminiscent of a comfortable, rustic lodge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge - Best Restaurants in Lincolnwood ›
L. Woods Tap and Pine Lodge reviews from OpenTable diners
385 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (271)good for groups (191)great for lunch (142)kid-friendly (131)fit for foodies (108)special occasion (107)hot spot (44)vibrant bar scene (32)great for brunch (29)late-night find (23)romantic (21)notable wine list (10)scenic view (8)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Known for BBQMsJessDined on 11/21/2014L Woods is a Lettuce Entertain You resturant convienently located at Lincoln and Touhy. A great spot to meet up between the city and suburbs! The piles of ribs were fabulous, drink specials were great, and they had two special dessert choices that take 45 minutes to whip up (apple strudel and chocolate cake). Definitely going back. Make a reservation, this place gets very busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bite of Wis in ChicagoOldManDined on 11/21/2014I feel like I've just walked into a supper club back home in Spring Green. The food was done just right -- Wis specials: fish and ribs. My wife loved the basil cocktail while I had, of course, a brandy old fashion. Our second visit, and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/20/2014They get all elements of the dining experience covered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tired MenuThe4ofUsDined on 11/19/2014The service at this restaurant was excellent, especially for a group of six, and they were very accommodating in reserving a quiet booth for us as requested on Open Table. Still, the overall noise level was high. A few of us struggled with finding appealing menu offerings, and were disappointed with our choices.
- re very nice and saved our table.MRSJBDDined on 11/19/2014I had the BBQ ribs and they were excellent plus. We had a reservation and we were about 10-15 miutes late, and we called them, and they were very nice and didn't give our table away. All our food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MakakiloVIPDined on 11/17/2014Enjoyed the food as usual and our server Flavio O was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining Experiencepeng60Dined on 11/17/2014One of my favorites to meet friends who come from the city and i come from the northern suburbs. Food always good, and the service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a staple for uscblkDined on 11/14/2014We frequently go to L Woods! We love the food, the chopped salad and almond crusted walleye are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love everything about this restaurant.RabesDined on 11/13/2014Food,service,and environment is the best.The service has gotten better and better every time I come there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfort food perfectedHappyDinerVIPDined on 11/9/2014L Woods never disappoints and this visit exceeded expectations! We were joined by a friend who had never eaten there before. It is always fun to introduce someone new to the joys of L Woods but this time we were actually rewarded with a beautiful plate of strawberry waffles to share! We also enjoyed the new brunch options of steak and eggs and our all-time Sunday favorite of fried chicken. Yum.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/8/2014Our waiter Raul was one of the best you can find!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MakakiloVIPDined on 11/8/2014We enjoy eating at L Woods and our server Greg is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring on the GreaseunimpressedVIPDined on 11/7/2014Our party numbered five (1 child). Entrees ranged from steak to fried noodles. The only entree that was passable was the fish. Everything, including onion strings, tasted as if it sat in old grease. Brussel sprouts were cold and loaded with grease. One salad was passable, but not good. One person had a hamburger that was over done although it was ordered medium to medium rare. It was supposed to be a cheddar cheese, but it tasted and looked as though it had cheez whiz spread on top. We did send some items back and they returned heated up, but not newly cooked. The child ordered buttered noodles. They were dry and crunchy. We skipped desert and coffee hahaha. We will never return to this popular local spot.
- ReliablecityplaceVIPDined on 11/4/2014Better than usual. Rainbow trout was delicious. Waiter was very good. Large menu. Popular neighborhood spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MakakiloVIPDined on 11/3/2014Great comfort food as usual and our server Greg was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FANTASTIC RESTAURANT!!ZUBSKISVIPDined on 11/3/2014THE SEATING HOSTESSES ARE ALWAYS NICE AND FRIENDLY!! THE FOOD WAS JUST SUPER WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS!! MY SERVER, BILLY, IS JUST GREAT!! HE IS VERY TIMELY AND VERY ATTENTIVE!! THIS RESTAURANT IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM!! MOST OF THE OTHER SERVERS ARE ALSO VERY GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO!! ALL OF THE MANAGERS ARE VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE!! THIS IS A GREAT RESTAURANT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion spotsplishinDined on 11/2/2014I went to L. Woods for my birthday and there were at least four other people there celebrating theirs. They gave us a free appetizer and ice cream and the server was very knowledgeable. My boyfriend had a perfectly prepared steak and I had the pork tenderloin which came with the best brussels sprouts I had ever had. Don't miss the cheese curds. Not the priciest restaurant I've been to but still kind of high. Our tab was 76 dollars without alcohol. Worth it for a special occasion though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DiningaschaffVIPDined on 10/30/2014Especially good specials on this visit. The seasonal squash soup was outstanding. Our server was helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- SallyVIPDined on 10/30/2014We eat at L'Woods all the time. The food is consistently good. It's always crowded so you need a reservation. One of the only places in the area that you can get beef ribs. They are meaty and delicious.Special Features:
- CHITOWNFOODIEDined on 10/30/2014it was good as usual. friendly greeter, good booth.Special Features:
- What's not to love...CAB1Dined on 10/30/2014Food is consistently delicious! One family member (9 years old) said "whoa, we have to do this again". The only downside was the people standing at the bar; one man actually moved himself behind the bar in order to nibble food with his friends but kept bumping everyone around him. The L Woods staff are outstanding at what they do. This is a great all around restaurant!!!Special Features:
- seafoodVIPDined on 10/29/2014Our waiter Jason? was wonderfull along with the food!Special Features:
- typical Let Us restaurant, mediocrefoodieDined on 10/29/2014Had requested a table rather than a booth when making the reservation Waited over 1/2 hour for a table with a reservation.. An apology ensued with a promise of a couple of appetizers that never came. Overpriced for mediocre food. Won't be returning.
- Fried Chickendebs13VIPDined on 10/26/2014We went to L Woods for their fried chicken Sunday. Tender, juicy, huge 1/2 chicken at a reasonable price. Paired it with more chicken, chicken wings which are the best in Chicagoland! Really tasty peanut butter pie and key lime. All in all a winner of a meal!Special Features:
- L Woods - Lake Cabin CharmKathyPDined on 10/26/2014We went to L. Woods on a Sunday at lunchtime to celebrate my husband's birthday. It was more low-key than usual (quieter) with a great ambiance. Our server was excellent - pleasant, enthusiastic and attentive. Three of us had the fried chicken special with mashed potatoes, one had the barbeque planked salmon and one had the bacon cheeseburger. All were delicious. The hot onion loaf bread as a starter is always a hit as well. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Consistently very good food, attentive service. Something on the menu for everyone,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDoshiVIPDined on 10/24/2014....but food was so salty! Other than that it was great :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a Neighborhood ClassiccblkDined on 10/24/2014Always good food! we dine here often and are never disappointed. This time we brought our children and they love it too.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/24/2014L Woods is consistently excellent comfort food and great service. The perch is fantastic just like I used to get as a kid up in Wisconsin. Everything we have tried is A1!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodfoodiewannabeDined on 10/23/2014Second visit to L Woods was just as good as first. We went in a group the first time, ate apps, entrees and plenty of wine. Second time it was just two of us for salads and split an appetizer. Both were just memorable. Love places that accommodate both types of nights with consistency, good food and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/22/2014Service and food consistently great, rarely do they have an "off night".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyBosnianVIPDined on 10/22/2014L. Woods is a family favorite and this experience was enjoyable, as always. The well-executed menu has something for everyone. Particularly strong items include BBQ, fish, soups, desserts and their Sunday night special of Fried Chicken.The waitstaff was helpful and attentive and everyone makes you feel welcome. On-site parking is very good.Special Features:
- Bone - L'woods same thingsweetsueDined on 10/20/2014Very consistent in quality. Good with no surprises nor anything special.Special Features:
- ReviewKajaDined on 10/20/2014Unable to check number 2. Something not working Why do I have to have a review that is 50 characters? Just let me give a brief opinionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MakakiloVIPDined on 10/20/2014Wonderful comfort food and our server Greg was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good Eats!GmvsKVIPDined on 10/19/2014L Woods doesn't disappoint. We haven't dined here for about a year as it is far away from home, but well worth the trip. The waitress was very attentive and we did not have to ask for anything twice. The Sunday special chicken was a bit too salty this time but the pulled pork and flattened chicken were to die for -- as were the mashed potatoes...and don't EVER take that BBQ flatbread off the menu, it's a taste of heavenSpecial Features:
- Attentive StaffBeezerDined on 10/18/2014My mother ordered prime rib as it is the Saturday special there. When it was served the manager happened to be walking by our table and noticed it was quite fatty, so... he proceeded to order her another piece and then comp'd her dinner. At the beginning of the meal we had ordered the Apple Streudel and the waiter forgot to write it down, so he comp's us another dessert and coffee. This is true customer service. I know sometimes mistakes can be made, but when it's immediately recognized and resolved that is the note of true professionals. I highly recommend L'Woods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceKentVIPDined on 10/18/2014It appears that without ordering cocktails and appetizers our server lost total interest in taking care of us.
- seasonal foodCrabGourmetVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great harvest turkey chowder. Walleye chips - a special treat since Chicago area restaurants do not serve much walleye. Apple cider salmon - well prepared. Fresh apple crostada - seasonal. Attentive waitstaff. Good local gem. Food quality is better than average Wisconsin supper club.Special Features:
- LWoods ConsistentGarabaldiDined on 10/14/2014LWoods came through again. Consistently good food and a nice atmosphere. Loved the walleye sandwich. Also the flatbread pizza. Nice place for the boys to get together for lunch or dinner. Plan ahead, however. It can be crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.