Kyoto Sushi & Steak
6792 W. 135th St.
Overland Park, KS 66213Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Kyoto Sushi & Steak
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kyotokc.com/
- Phone: (913) 239-8868
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:30pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:30pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Wine
A word from Kyoto Sushi & Steak
Kyoto Sushi & Steak is an excellent place for any occasion; from casual dining, dates, business meetings, company parties, birthdays to engagements or just to enjoy our Happy Hours!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kyoto Sushi & Steak reviews from OpenTable diners
- Went for New Year's eve dinner--putLarryVIPDined on 12/31/2012Went for New Year's eve dinner--put into booth totally outside of main room---no atmoshere whatever - food mediocre - looked like it was tossed onto plate - not appetizing - will never return - too many other GOOD options for this type of food
- I have been going to KyotoDisappointedVIPDined on 8/21/2012I have been going to Kyoto for years, and the past few times I have gone have not been great. The hostess didn't know what OpenTable was. The waitress never came back to get our order for drinks or food, someone had to flag her down. Then I tried to use my OpenTable cheque and they said they didn't take them. In the end they did, but we had to wait 10 minutes for her to ask her manager about it. The food is good, but it's just as good other places, so I'd rather go where the service is better.
- Unfortunately, I was not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/29/2012Unfortunately, I was not impressed with this place. First time ever that I am saying I don't like a sushi place and will not be back. The sushie was salty. Avocado salad had no avocado. They sat us next to a big rowdy group of people when the place was practically empty and the waitress was rude and even dismissed us mid conversation at one point. Pricey at that too for not even enjoying our meal. Definitely will not be back.
- I went to Kyoto because ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012I went to Kyoto because of the reviews and the reviews were very accurate. I thoroughly enjoyed the food. I did not get a chance to try the sushi, though. I highly recommend giving it a try if you like Japanese Steak Houses...Special Features:
- The Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2012This has got to be the best sushi restaurant in Kansas City. I have tried sushi at many locations in the City and while on vacation. They never compare to the sushi at Kyoto. So fresh, so good. We even recently went to a restaurant in Florida that was known for it's sushi. We wished that night we were at home and could go to Kyoto instead.Special Features: