1446 Old Northern Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 5166213700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Wednesday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm,
Thursday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kyma
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreek
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Kyma - Best Restaurants in Roslyn ›
Kyma reviews from OpenTable diners
215 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (125)fit for foodies (117)hot spot (111)neighborhood gem (108)vibrant bar scene (94)good for groups (86)great for outdoor dining (71)romantic (49)great for lunch (43)notable wine list (29)great for brunch (17)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Best of the bestFazio55VIPDined on 10/19/2014Nothing compares to Kyma for quality and service in Nassau county. Everything is fresh and prepared perfectly. Delicous, healthy cuisine.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2 For 2DINE4BIZDined on 10/18/2014Second time at this restaurant. Food is amazing. Beautiful decor. Felt slightly rushed toward end of meal but otherwise wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WinnieWinnieDined on 10/15/2014Food was excellent. Noise level was loud which could be annoying. Service was close to outstanding. Good wine list. would go backSpecial Features:
- Always goodBirthdayboy1Dined on 10/12/2014I've been to Kyma many times and it is always a great experience. The bar staff should get a special mention for their excellent service and demeanor. Great food, drinks, service and ambiance!Special Features:
- Saturday night dinnerRexyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Food was good not great the whole fish was too small and skimpy all bones all of the appetizers and sides were way too salty used to be so much better what happened Kyma? The crowds are still here though so I guess that's all that mattersSpecial Features:
- highstandardsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014We were there to Celebrate 3 Milestone Birthdays, everything exceeded our expectations will be back the 22ndSpecial Features:
- SpecialFoodistaVIPDined on 10/10/2014A birthday lunch made more special by attentive staff and outstanding foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- niborVIPDined on 10/8/2014Love the tables outside....great food and always delicious.....Special Features:
- As always, Excellentwmw322VIPDined on 10/8/2014Fresh, huge portions, great variety on the menu, generous pour from the bar. Gracious, hard working staff. Bar is fun to sit at. Good looking crowd. Terrific restaurant in the heart of an upscale community with no attitude other then to serve you and get it right... they definitely get it right!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Geat Biirthday CelabrationElliotDined on 10/6/2014From the moment we entered the restaurant we new it was elegant.The food the service the ambiance were outstanding.We will definetly go back soon. It is a hidden gem on Long Island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top flight Greek, Fun SettingFundguyVIPDined on 10/5/2014All the food was very good, but just not quite up to the expectations that had been set by previous reviewers. But go here for the scene -- it's a beautiful spot, not like most in its category. And all dishes are presented with care and artfulness. One small demerit, however, for staff clearing plates before everyone finished eating.Special Features:
- Rare five starFazio55VIPDined on 10/4/2014Kyma has been one of my favorite restaurants since they disbanded from limani and established themselves two years ago. My last visit was the best ever. The octopus is cooked to perfection! If you never tried, stray from your safety net and do try, it's amazing. The ahi tuna was incredible, lean and buttery cooked to perfect rare. The service was great as always and the lounge area had a nice, positive vibe, which is very rare for a Long Island scene. Great placeI would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be backLouieDelVIPDined on 10/4/2014This was our first time at Kyma and we will be going back. From having a drink at the bar to dessert, everything was very good. Our waiter steered us in the right direction in ordering our meal. Great service followed by better food. Looking forward to the next time to try some of their other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/3/2014Excellent combo of good food and lively ambience.Kyma chips and grilled octopus are a must. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently outstandingBP35Dined on 10/1/2014Food, service and décor always consistent - the noise level is a bit high as tables are close togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/30/2014I have been here for date night, for girl's night out and with groups of couples. It is consistently outstanding. The food is always fresh and delicious, the service is impeccable, and the decor is comfortable and chic. We have never been disappointed, and go whenever we can. It is a must when we have friends in from out of town. Definitely our favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- okayLivingston314VIPDined on 9/29/2014All was acceptable - just not outstanding. The food was presented nicely, the quality was okay but certainly not a great representation of the food genre. the restaurant was more about being seen and noticed by one's friends/Special Features:
- kymalunch1Dined on 9/29/2014KYMA still is the favorite repeat place with my friends to go for lunch. The food is always great and very calm ambiance. It's always a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LawyerDadDailyBreadVIPDined on 9/26/2014With a menu this unique, a space so grand, and food quality and preparation so expert, it is a shame how some of the service staff underperforms. Been to Kyma many times and if management could get their staff better trained for high end dining, I would happily add another star.Special Features:
- Extraordinary dining gemkathybouDined on 9/25/2014Excellent creative menu with terrific tasting food. Every time we have dined there we leave totally delighted with the experience! Great service with attentive service. Many of the greek dishes have an extra plus making them exceptional. When you go, don't forget a fabulous dessert called Kadaife. It is made with an ump usual twist!, and just plain delicious!Special Features:
- Quality and StyleTomTVIPDined on 9/23/2014Kyma combines fresh ingredients and wonderful service to produce an outstanding restaurant among many Greek seafood outlets. I have never had better fish and so simply prepared; olive oil and lemon go a long way in creating taste sensations. Additionally, one need to sample Kyma's vegetable offering such as hare coverts, asparagus, or spinach. Of course, this diner's favorite is the lemon potatoes! Kyma must be tried to be believed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PickycriticPickycriticDined on 9/17/2014I've been to this restaurant many times and I keep coming back without hesitation. The food is tremendous and authentic and there is always something new on the menu. it's one of the few places on Long Island we're sitting outside is a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentjoyfulVIPDined on 9/16/2014Each time we go it is always a special treat. Bronco/server had a special cocktail made........... Chris/chef personally made sure we were pleased All in all it was a most enjoyable afternoonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A touch of Greece on Long IslandHaveabiteDined on 9/16/2014Kyma has become a favorite restaurant of our family that combines a lovely decor with delicious, inventive food. The wait staff is professional; reservations are honored without a wait; and the hostesses are welcoming. My most recent visit was a birthday lunch with a friend and tho' we lingered, we never felt rushed. All in all, a treat for the senses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was terribleBLEVYVIPDined on 9/13/2014Hard to find our waiter when wanted more water, another round of drinks, and then our main course came out as they were cleaning away the plates from our appetizers - not what you would expect in this type of restaurant.Special Features:
- greek chicpuckyVIPDined on 9/12/2014Great food.Have had lamb chops each of three visits.great salads.a new favoriteSpecial Features:
- Euro styleJojoDined on 9/10/2014It was out anniversary we were treated like ROCK STARS! love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsKimster28VIPDined on 9/10/2014Kyma's food is excellent. We had the stuffed squid with feta not too salty delicious . The infused vodka with pineapple is so smooth going down. The Greek salad and dressing is perfect. Mussels are large , sweet and clean. All this yummy food does not come cheap. Don't plan on going if you want to spend less the 75 a head.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!KathyVIPDined on 9/10/2014My favorite! An outstanding prix fix lunch. Lovely, friendly and attentive staff. The food is absolutely fabulous. Fresh fish cooked to perfection. The meatball appetizer is heavenly. Great cocktails such as the white sangria. Vibrant at night. Calmer by day. I love you Kyma!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/8/2014Have returned a few times. Food just not good this night.
- great!wmw322VIPDined on 9/8/2014We celebrated a friend and we're treated like royalty. Jenna was an amazing and gracious hostess. The food was wonderful. Greek salad so fresh and crisp. Crab cakes were perfect. Grilled octopus was well prepared as was the chicken. Great wine by the glass and superb cosmo. No problems with parking. High kudos!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversery dinnerfloresvmDined on 9/8/2014was there for anniversary dinner, went great. would definitely return with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousStonehillVIPDined on 9/6/2014Food was delicious. So fresh. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Foodroslyn2014Dined on 9/5/2014Good Food for a local place. The bar scene was very loud, so we choose to sit outside to have some quiteness. The hostess was very gracious, service was good.Special Features:
- Kyma reviewFoodloverVIPDined on 9/5/2014This was the third time we ate at Kyma - each time with different family or friends. On all occasions the food, service and atmosphere have been great. I had the whole bronzino and it was excellent. My son ordered the tuna special and he said it was the best he ever had. In fact everything he and his wife ordered they said was excellent. I would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- kathybouDined on 9/5/2014I love this restaurant. It has terrific food, excellent service, and a feeling of fun! great staff, too, and good wine list. Have dined there many times, and plan to return as often as possible.Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 9/2/2014We had a wonderful time celebrating my husband's 50th birthday. Our waiter, George, was outstanding. He knew the menu and food preparation very well and also was very knowledgeable about pairing wines. A wonderfully delicious dinner with too many great choices! We will be back!!Special Features:
- Noisey Noisey.MarcoVIPDined on 8/29/2014This once beautiful restaurant needs a cleaning and refurbishment. The furniture is chipped and the cushions are filthy. There is so much noise that you have a problem hearing the person next to you. It is unbearable if you aren't drunk. The food is good but the portions have shrunk to a point that it is rediculously expensive for what you get. The service is very polite but lacking in follow through. You have to ask twice for more water.
- It's like your in GreeceCharlieVIPDined on 8/26/2014I first went to KYMA about a week ago and I was totally blown away by this beautiful restaurants decor ...you actually feel like your in Myknos Greece. From the ambiance and outstanding food and great wait staff this is the place for authentic Greek food prepared with class and style...It was so good I was back 2 days later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kyma, great food, great all aroundTTGGDined on 8/25/2014I really have nothing negative to say about this restaurant except it's a bit expensive...BUT it's worth it! The staff is amazing, the food is delicious and the atmosphere is calming, yet vibrant. I highly recommend Kyma!Special Features: