Kudos American Grille
2619 Dune Dr.
Avalon, NJ 08202Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kudos American Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kudosamericangrille.com/
- Phone: 6093687422
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast & Lunch served 7 days a week from 7 AM to 4 PM.
Dinner served Thursday - Sunday 4PM to 9PM
Early Bird Dinners 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Philip Barber
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: For catering information please call 609-368-7422
A word from Kudos American Grille
Family Restaurant, with dining both indoor and out. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week in the summer. Kids menus available. BYOBContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kudos American Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Kudos to KudosOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/27/2013Kudos has been a welcome addition to Avalon dining choices. We have had multiple dinners there. Food is good and portions are large, in many instances too large. Varied menu with lots of choices for dinner both regular dinners and sandwhich/salad type fare. Given the large portions, prices are fair for the Avalon scene. Wish they were remaining open year round or at least a bit longer but understand why it is difficult to do so. We will be back next season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avalon BYOBLisaDined on 9/7/2013The food was good, some exceptional, like the seared tuna. I had the broiled seafood combo which could have been hotter. Their crab cake was more like crab imperial so it had more breading in it than a lump crab cake. My only criticism was that service was slow. They did not bring bread to the table until they served our salads. We will definitely go back as we're sure service will improve the longer than are open.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kudos is a seasonal restaurantPlannerDined on 8/31/2013Kudos is a seasonal restaurant in Avalon and we will be back next season. Of all the seasonal restaurants we go to during the summer I would say that Kudos is at the top along with OysterBay in Cape May.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJoeNVIPDined on 8/11/2013The place has been completely renovated and very nicely done! Had a great breakfast there with a group of 7, great food and service. Highly reccomend.Special Features:
- Great food - but oh so noisyGinaDined on 8/3/2013Had a wonderful dinner - but could not hear a word my 3 other invited guests said. It was ridiculously noisy - needs acoustics to deaden the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome change from formerOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/20/2013Welcome change from former restaurant. Newly decorated. Interesting entrees for dinner,well executed. Pleasant staff.Special Features:
- Avalon BYODaveDined on 7/18/2013We have eaten in many spots in Avalon and Kudos is up there with the best of them. It's a little on the expensive side but well worth it.Special Features:
- Nice menu excellent scallopsMellowfellowVIPDined on 5/25/2013The spicy crab soup was very good and the scallops entree was excellent. Very nice seafood menu. Early in the season the service isn't where it needs to be,I would recommend this to a friend.
- limited menuOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Our server was great, but unfortunately we had to deal w/ 3 servers before being seated. the hostess was not at the desk so a server tried sitting us w/out checking our opentable reservation so she didn't know our request of being outside and gave us an attitude before handing us back over to the hostess, who still tried to rush us to a table w/ out taking my name to check us in as opentable customers. i could understand this if the restaurant was busy, but there were only two other tables in the place. the food was great and our server was great. the menu was very limited though, so check it out before going.Special Features: