Krazy Greek Kitchen
142 W Lakeview Ave
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Krazy Greek Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.krazygreekkitchen.com/
- Phone: 407-330-7482x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Krazy Greek Kitchen
Located in beautiful Lake Mary, the Krazy Greek Kitchen represents European charisma and charm. Enjoy your meal on our terrace overlooking Lake Mary's Central Park or within our modern yet casual dining area. Whether your craving a Gyro or one of our more unique dishes, we promise you'll enjoy your experience! Kali Oreksi!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Krazy Greek Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- fantasticWineguy920VIPDined on 8/16/2014great flavors and large portions, excellent flavors, great service, we will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A big missKyleDined on 6/28/2014I wanted to really like this place as I had hoped for a decent Greek restaurant with a bit more atmosphere than the other place in town. The food was lackluster/poorly executed, overly salted, unimaginative (usual Greek-American fare) and service was equally uninspired as well. Our reservation was for 6:15pm on a Saturday evening and the one dish that stuck out as the atypical Greek-American fare (Char-Broiled Octopus) was "sold out". I'm guessing it's never available as most seemed perfectly content with the mall food court favorite of Gyros given the plates we saw leaving the kitchen. The server we had was seemingly not wanting to be there, as demonstrated by her mumbled "opa" when she lit our Saganaki appetizer. We felt the same way too.
- Yummy!LovestoEatDined on 6/27/2014Love the food and the service. Very clean and in a great location. We love the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome find!LovestoEatDined on 6/6/2014Food was absolutely awesome!! We enjoyed the ambiance, the food and the service was spot on! We will definitely go back!!Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Krazy Greek Kitchen reviews archive.
- best gyro plattergtw335VIPDined on 5/18/2014went to krazy greek on a whim sat down looked at menu and then looked up and saw rotating spit. i had to try the gyro platter ir was fantastic i could not finish all the meat had to take a to go box. the greek beans were great and the salad was perfect. i will be back many more timesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatdegpaDined on 3/30/2014Good but not great. A little overpriced and under hyped when compared to other Greek restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- Great new restaurant!LPinFLVIPDined on 3/25/2014So glad someone recommended this restaurant. All of my favorite Greek dishes and some new surprises. Everything was delicious, and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.