18663 Ventura Blvd. #100
Tarzana, CA 91356Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.kravingsfusion.com/
- Phone: 8188817111
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Tuesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday - Tuesday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Fusion / Eclectic, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Anthony Nemati / Nick Nemati
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Kravings offer a wide range of private event capabilities. Whether it is a corporate meeting, a wine tasting, a rehearsal dinner, a birthday celebration or a partial or full buyout. Exceptional quality & service, reasonable & fixed prices, friendly staff, great concept for large parties.
- Private Party Contact: Manager on duty 8188817111
- Entertainment: Enjoy live lounge music thru our state of the art sound system and celebrate life with your friends and family sharing the finest food and drinks in San Fernando Valley.
A word from Kravings
Experience fine dining at the luxuries, contemporary decorated Kravings in the heart of San Fernando Valley. Here, a fusion of the world’s best open fire grills comes to a modern dining emporium where romantic rendezvous, family dinners, impromptu gatherings and corporate events feel at home. Kravings is a world fusion steak house with a serving concept inspired by the Brazilian Rodizio. Our grill masters bring the sizzling fire-roasted meats on skewers or cedar planks to carve table side without limit for a fixed price. Our chefs have created all our recipes and preparation methods inspired by traditional ways of cooking in the farthest parts of the world, offering to our guests an exciting dining experience where they can Sample the entire menu or just focus on their favorite items. Kravings offers contemporary twists on traditional recipes as well as original creations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Kravings - Best Restaurants in Encino ›
Kravings reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)romantic (17)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (10)late-night find (10)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (7)great for lunch (7)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- ThosdeDined on 9/7/2014We have been to Kravings several times, and they never disappoint us. We went again Sunday evening and the service was great Juliette was our server and was gracious and attentive. They recently remodeled the salad/appetizer bar area, and it serves Braziian and Middle Eastern as well as traditional items. I am sure we will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Unexpected Dining ExperienceChatsworthEdDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I were trying to find someplace "different" to go for our 34th Wedding Anniversary and, thanks to OpenTable, we found Kravings. The reception area was very attractive. We presented our confirmation and were treated like royalty. We were taken to a booth instead of a table. The staff was very pleasant and made sure our dining experience was as nice as possible. The food was different, but good. The side room with the salad, side orders, sushi, smoked salmon, and other items was great. The servers started bringing various entrees to our table including Brazilian chicken, filet mignon, lamb, sausage, shrimp and other items. The Brazilian dancers were a pleasant surprise. We will return and bring our friends.Special Features:
- Epic.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Best meat I've ever had. It was me and my wife, kid and mom and it was still epic. Nonstop service. If you're looking for a huge meatstravaganza this is the spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great meat, but buffet bar lacks.CaliBalboaDined on 7/27/2014A bit disappointing when a churrascaria doesn't even have feijoada at the bar. First time I came, the meats came out in timely manner. Second time, we had to wait right 10 or more minutes in between. Service was painfully slow, and it kept us there much longer than we needed to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBrettDDined on 7/26/2014The atmosphere is vibrant and fun with dancers and music but the food was lackluster. The appertiser buffet is not too bad but the limited versions of meat served later at our table was mediocre at best. We were never offered numerous dishes on the menu which were supposed to be served all night. We kept being offered chicken hearts and kebab which was gross. After nearly two hours I finally complained and demanded some filet which had never been served. It took about 30 minutes to come out, and iwhen it finally arrived wrapped in bacon and completely overcooked. Five of us had dinner and not one of us will ever return. What a waste of money.Special Features:
- Great foodTktkDined on 7/26/2014Great food. Great atmosphere. A lot of fun !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALAD BAROpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014I would prefer more traditional items at the salad bar--black beans, plantains--the sushi is wasted at the salad bar. No one wants to eat sushi with red meat!Special Features:
- Just OKCosmoGirlDined on 7/25/2014Overall good place. One of the few places in the Valley that has live entertainment during the weekend. Food is pretty good. Service sometimes is an issue (not all the staff can see the green light on the table to keep bringing the food). Prices are reasonable only if you come there really hungry and feast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyHappyEaterDined on 7/25/2014The food was delicious! I loved the short rib, picanha, koubideh kebab, grilled pineapple, and the salad bar (which had delicious cheese bread and mashed potatoes among many, many other things). The servers were super nice. I was a little surprised when the dancers suddenly came in for a short performance, but it was nice. The environment was exciting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian buffet with ambianceChapinotaDined on 7/20/2014The food was great and they kept it coming which was great! The restaurant atmosphere is beautifully romantic and warm it was a great experience!a little pricy but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday brunchInluv2dineDined on 7/19/2014Went here with co-workers for brunch and the place was busy. We were seated right away. Food and service was great, the manager was courteous and attentive. He had a small cake flan for the birthday person. Overall great place to eat on special occasions.Special Features:
- Great food, lively atmosphereLovetoeatDined on 7/11/2014The ambience is very trendy and the food was fantastic and abundant, so go hungry. Great salad bar for those who don't want the whole Brazilian BBQ experience, and service was A plus, with really fun, playful staff. This was our first time at Kravings but will certainly not be our last. 5 stars all the way around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ema1x1x2VIPDined on 6/22/2014Had a great time & the food was awesome, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do you like to wait?SpunkysquidDined on 6/15/2014We arrived for dinner with reservations for 5:45pm. We were sat for dinner at 5:55pm. The restaurant was still pretty empty when we had arrived. We were sat at a tiny table in a corner off by the cold buffet. We asked to sit somewhere closer in the main dining room and were told to wait.. and then we were placed in a tiny table in a corner by the bar. We waited for 7-8 min for a wait staff for drinks. We waited for 10 minutes and asked when will the meat show up to our table? They came around the table by us, but ignored us. Drink refills, clean plates, butter, even the bill (receiving and then to pay) all took a long time. Everything there took a long time to wait. Took a nice Father's Day dinner and made it a disappointment for me.
- DisappointedPrissy1122Dined on 6/15/2014My boyfriend and I took my family here for Father's Day. We had made a reservation for 5 o'clock but had gotten there a little earlier. They advised us that they would not seat us until 5, which we were ok with. Then 5 o'clock came around and my boyfriend asked if we could be seated. They informed him they were just now working on it. It was a little concerning since the restuarant was not crowded at all. So it wasn't like there were no seats available, there were plenty. Then it took another 15 minutes for the waitress to place our drink and food order. After the initial bad experience the rest of it was pretty good. The food came pretty fast. We did have to ask for certain meats 3-4 times before they brought it.
- A Wonderful Birthday Brunch!msgaylDined on 5/31/2014I went to Kravings last Saturday for my Birthday. My family and I loved it!! The food is amazing, and tons of it. The service was absolutely wonderful. We will definintley be back. I have also been there for Happy Hour and that rocks too!Special Features:
- The following 356 reviews are from the Kravings reviews archive.
- WonderfulMeateater123Dined on 5/18/2014Kraving was amazing. Great food and friendly service. Can't wait to go back!!! I've already recommended to all my friends and family. We did brunch for a group of 7 and the waiter kept us all content and was pleasant. The meat was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun!Shyshi100Dined on 5/9/2014I don't like buffets but this one is truly exceptional! Usually go for lunch as it's a perfect place to take clients. It was really fun as a dinner place with all the girls! Loved the Brazilian dancers they had on a Friday night in the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/25/2014What I liked most was that if you wanted to order a main course or just the salad bar. You don't have to have the skewers & skewers; the entertainment was great also. So much food & we had a nice dinner at home the next night with the leftovers!Special Features:
- Overall....EvanVIPDined on 4/2/2014Everything was excellent, but the only thing i thought it was a little pricey for what you get...Special Features:
- Simply amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2014The staff is very friendly and professional. We had a surprise bithday planned with 8 guests and everyone had a fantastic time. The restaurant is elegant and the live entertainment on the weekends is lots of fun especially when your with a fun group of friends. The food is very good and it just keeps coming. I'm a regular at this place for their happy hour as well as dinner. Although, their brunch is pretty good too. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThosdeDined on 3/26/2014Brazilian Style food service, wide selection of meats, fantastic salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Celebrate!!!FlipsoloDined on 3/22/2014My family and I had a great time celebrating my birthday here! I had my doubts since we were in the middle of the bar area and we were fairly large party of 11. They had closed the main dining area since it was Brunch and probably don't do full business. But to my surprise we were able to move back and forth between the table and buffett area. The food was great! Not your typical Brazailian churasco place but very similar! they mixed in some other meats, hence Fusion on there menu. The Trip tip and Pichana was awesome! I even heard the tandoori chicken was great but I didn't try. I must have been away from the table! The waffles and side dishes from buffett were devine! Loved the price rib! Overall, a great experiance with nice people!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kravings ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2014We went towards the beginning of Saturday brunch. There were only a couple tables seated at the time. The prime rib at the carving station was too well-done. All other meats were pretty good, but the meats came out very slowly. Looked like there was only 1 meat server, and he was doing other tasks as well. We sat waiting for quite a while in between servings. If you have plenty of time, then I would recommend this restaurant because the food was pretty good for half the price of Fogo de Chao.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tdelish!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2014Great food, great music, great employees! I always come back here! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brazilian FunAlanna1922Dined on 3/8/2014Great food, fun entertainment and excellent servers. One of my favorite places for birthday celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceBob1Dined on 3/8/2014Everything- the food, the service, the atmosphere is great!Special Features:
- Outstanding!TracyMDined on 2/23/2014The food was delicious! The decor was beautiful. Our new favorite dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Barely got any meatA7madDined on 2/15/2014They filled us up with sides and only came with the meat once every 20 min. There were virtually naked dancers if that's your thing.
- For Meat LoversLeighValenciaDined on 2/15/2014I have never been to a place like this. Interesting concept. You really should be a meat lover to come here though. They bring meat to your table and slice it for you. It was delicious. Don't fill up on the salad bar, which is pretty good too. Our service wasn't the best though. We were seated right next to a very large party and I think we were kind of forgotten. Once I said something though, our service improved a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is amazing rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014The food is amazing remember to pace yourself definitely a must to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment on Valentine's Dayvbv310Dined on 2/14/2014When we arrived, there were so many people standing by the door that I called them on my cell phone to let them know that we were there, waiting for our table. The service was really bad. Had to wait for everything for about 20 minutes, glass of water, for the meats to come around and when they did the table next to us was asked and then the guys would just turn around and not ask us. It seems like they over booked themselves. I was very disappointed.Special Features:
- Avoid on Valentines DayTktkDined on 2/14/2014My husband and I had reservations for Valentines. Felt like a cattle call for couples. We were seated 20 minutes late. They were not able to handle the volume they'd booked. There was a big crush of irate diners at the entrance. Tables were crammed in by the bar. We we're put at a tiny table that could barely hold our plates and glasses. Silverware kept falling off. It was hard to navigate from table to salad bar and back. Food was good. They didn't serve filet mignon even though it was on the menu. We were waiting for that and it never showed up. Overall experience felt rushed, crowded and unromantic. Owners got greedy and forgot to deliver customer value in their to maximize profits.
- Great food, go very hungry5starVIPDined on 2/14/2014Great service, great food and location. Just try not to seat in the middle, gets really noisy when it's crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved This Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014Loved this place! Delicious food and very friendly staff.Special Features:
- Great BrunchEsturbanDined on 1/25/2014Celebrated a birthday on a saturday early afternoon! The brunch selection was awesome! There is something for everyone. Only complaint was that the omelet station was a bit pland! Overall great experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/24/2014Food was amazing. Service was right on. There were 5 people who were servicing our table and they all communicated and were not intrusive. The drinks were amazing. There are booths that have sheer privacy screens for a romantic dinner. I will being coming here again. I will bring all my friends and family to experience amazing Brazilian food and hospitality. Thanks for the great experience. Happy customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to keep asking for the foodbld247Dined on 1/10/2014Paid for the meats to be brought and they kept ignoring/ skipping us. Didn't get to try everything that was offered on the menu that came with the meal and had to keep asking. It was like they wanted us to fill up on the salad/ app bar which was just ok. Family felt ripped off for the money. The desert was bad. The short rib was very good.
- Fun night Waiter was funny ILanieDined on 1/10/2014Fun night Waiter was funny I forgot to use my coupon tho - bummed Noisy - if your looking for quiet dinner - not the placeSpecial Features:
- I live right down the streetSheriandBillVIPDined on 1/8/2014I live right down the street and had not been here because I don't eat meat... I didn't realize the menu is vast and there were lots of choices. I had the eggplant humus with pita and it was fabulous. I love the decor there and it's a great atmosphere. Will definitely go back for dinner. I think it's also a great place to meet friends after work for drinks.Special Features: