Koshu Wine Bar
200 W. Broadway
Jackson Hole, WY 83001Neighborhood:
Pan-AsianPrice: $30 and under
Koshu Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://koshuwinebar.com/
- Phone: 3077335283
- Hours of Operation:
Koshu is now closed for the off season. We will re-open May 24th,2012 @5:30pm. Thanks and look forward to seeing you this summer!!
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Joshua Spisak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Koshu can be rented out for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Heather Budge 3077399463
- Entertainment: Djs Every Thurs.and Sat.@ 10pm-2am
- Special Events: Koshu has dj's every thursday at 10pm . Always a good time!!
A word from Koshu Wine Bar
Koshu Wine Bar-Jackson's best-kept secret! Chef Tim Cabradilla graciously blends diverse culinary styles and techniques in a wide array of cultural foods. We offer a constantly evolving wine-by-the-glass list which showcases a fraction of the 700 plus bottle selection available in the Jackson Hole Wine Company. An exciting and eclectic cocktail menu is also spotlighted. Our knowledgeable staff can answer any questions that guest may have. Seating is limited so reservations are highly recommended.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Koshu Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- great findOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/19/2012Food,service and ambiace were terrific. HIGHLY recommend it.Special Features:
- Chic, private, cozy, delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/13/2012We have been coming to Koshu for years. It is one of our all time favorite restaurants! We've never had a bad dinner. Perfect for an intimate dinner with the one you love!Special Features:
- small, energetic, great food,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012small, energetic, great food, great atmosphere, koshu is kept quiet by those of us that enjoy eating with the awesome people that do know about it.
- Loved my meal, just wantedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/10/2012Loved my meal, just wanted more noodles in the Thai Beef salad.Special Features:
- Delicious! Quaint and funOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2012Delicious! Quaint and fun restaurant. Our compliments to the Chef!Special Features:
- Food was delicious, well spicedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/25/2012Food was delicious, well spiced and often a surprising mix of flavors. Only downside, a bit too noisy, hard to hear a person next right next to you.Special Features:
- Nice low key eatery with AsianOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/10/2012Nice low key eatery with Asian flair. Some dishes expensive (e.g. $22 for pad Thai), but food is high quality and well prepared. One nice feature is that you can purchase a bottle of wine at the attached wine store (good collection) at retail and have it with dinner.
- Excellent wines by the glass,MagnoliaVIPDined on 12/28/2011Excellent wines by the glass, but a huge plus is the ability to buy a bottle at the wine store adjacent to the restaurant and enjoy it without a corkage fee.Special Features:
- Koshu is a great place forwyolyonDined on 9/30/2011Koshu is a great place for a girls night, date night or a dinner with other couples. Great service, cool atmosphere, friendly staff and tasty food. We went for a girls night out and enjoyed every minute of it. From the friendly staff to the delicious food, I will be back for sure.Special Features:
- Go to this restaurant to share!ShastaVIPDined on 9/26/2011This was a fun place. My husband went next door to pick his wine bottle. The $10 corkage fee was kind of a rip-off since he bought the bottle of wine there and they put it on the bill! The food was good; the chicken wings were incredible! There was definitely a tapas feel to the menu and way the food was brought out.Special Features:
- We really loved the abilityOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/4/2011We really loved the ability to buy a bottle of wine from the neighboring store, which had a much betterselection than most wine lists.Special Features:
- Love Koshu! It's small butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2011Love Koshu! It's small but diverse menu offers something for everyone and it's just the right amount of food. their cocktails are also something not to be missed!Special Features:
- GREAT RESTAURANT...DELICIOUSLenyDined on 8/17/2011GREAT RESTAURANT...DELICIOUS FOOD! NICE ATMOSPHERE...Special Features:
- A nice option to Cowboy Cuisine...IndaknowVIPDined on 8/15/2011Here in Cowboy Country, the dining is pretty much circa 1980 ::: Koshu is a nice option with more current cuisine, the idea of small plates and sharing ::: A pleasant staff, a nice ambience, miserable lighting in the small dining area ::: A fine menu for a small place, most of the items we ordered were very good ::: Plates come from the kitchen when ready, resulting in long delays, unfortunately ::: A lighter touch with salt would be an improvement...Special Features:
- Food and service were goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2011Food and service were good but portions were small. After we finshed eating, we ended up at another resturant and had more drinks and more to eat. We were still hungry after dining at the Koshu Wine Bar.Special Features:
- A gem in Jackson - don't miss it.ChrisDined on 8/1/2011What a find - we walked by several times - not knowing that there was a restaurant inside... This was one of the best meals we have had in months. Crab appetizer was very good, but the chicken wings were awesome - the sauce on the wings was out of this world. My son who is 10 ordered the Filet medallions for dinner - they were perfectly cooked and had a great glaze on them.... I ordered the Shrimp and they too were some of the best I have eaten. Wife ordered chicken curry dish that was very good too…. We finished off the night with Banana’s Foster – it was one of the best desserts we have had. The staff was great – the service was all you could ask for… My Son met the chef and thanked him for the great meal – it was a gSpecial Features:
- Where it's at!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011Despite it's great downtown location, Koshu usually doesn't get a ton of tourist traffic. It's tucked behind a liquor store and it isn't readily noticeable if you don't know it's there. It really is one of my wife and I's favorite spots. The menu is setup for sharing so it's also a good spot for groups. Grab a bottle of vino from the liquor store and avoid the corkage fee!Special Features:
- The food at Koshu Wine BarOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2011The food at Koshu Wine Bar is always innovative and delicious. The menu keeps changing, as some of the favorites stay on. Service is excellent and so is the ambiance. It is our favorite in town.Special Features:
- Good food poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2011Food was very wel cooked and seasoned, a good selection. Watresses seemed more interested in socializing with friends than serving customers.
- This is not your typical diningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/8/2011This is not your typical dining experience, but try it you might like it! It works beautifully for me. The food arrives when it is ready, meaning not all the dishes arrive at once. This is terrific if you like to share around the table as my wife and I are fond of doing, and perfect for the group. The servers can always recommend how many plates to order to suit the size of your group. I have been many times with groups of six, but this is a favorite for just the wife and I as the setting can be very romantic. We always choose a bottle next door which is added to the bill, plus a $10 corkage fee. The food is exceptional. As the name implies the food has an asian or asian fusion slant. Their korean ribs are my favorite!Special Features:
- Koshu is one of my favoritespromoguyVIPDined on 7/5/2011Koshu is one of my favorites each time I come to Jackson. A little quirky, but that's what makes it so great.Special Features:
- Yum.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/3/2011Koshu is a gem in Jackson Hole. The first restaurant to offer an urban-hipster edge, this tiny venue offers delicious pan Asian cuisine. Excellent selection of top-shelf liquor at the bar. It is nestled in the back of what used to be a home; the rest of the building is occupied by an excellent wine shop. No corkage fee; helpful staff will assist with your selection. The fries and green beans are especially delicious!Special Features:
- Great place. Local favorite.Joey211VIPDined on 4/18/2011Great place. Local favorite. Wine store out front with normal retail prices but you can buy it and take it t the restaurant Fn idea and wonderful food. Bar is small but very fun and local A must trySpecial Features:
- loved being able to makeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2011loved being able to make my reservation online!!!!
- Always great! Never miss thisDBHBCAVIPDined on 2/25/2011Always great! Never miss this when in Jackson Hole.........Send everyone we know going there to ski to hit this place!Special Features:
- BYOOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/19/2011Delicious food & the bring your own bottle of wine policy is great; the Koshu wine store has a huge and fantastic selection!Special Features:
- A tiny gem in Jackson, WYOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/13/2011A tiny gem in Jackson, WY - great food, service and setting. For being such a small place, the noise is minimal - which is great. I love that you can go next door to the wine shop and pick out anything for a small corkage fee...Special Features:
- Had a great time!!! We areOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/18/2010Had a great time!!! We are a small business and had our office holiday dinner there. Party of 6 and service, food everything was exceptional.
- Great little restaurant, loveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2010Great little restaurant, love the style of the menu, specials tend to be the way to go.Special Features:
- I love going to Koshu, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2010I love going to Koshu, but service this night was poor. Two people at our table were served their meal, but then the other two people in our party received their meals at least 20 minutes later. Usually, the service is very good. I was quite disappointed this nightSpecial Features:
- Live in Chicago and visitingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/8/2010Live in Chicago and visiting Jackson Hole. Have eaten at several establishments over the past week. This is absolutely the best. Food individually prepared, fresh fish, creative preparations. Exceeded expectations and far better than many Chicago restaurants. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Nice...small....local placeJoey211VIPDined on 9/2/2010Nice...small....local place attached to a wine store . You can buy the wine and take it next door to eat Great small plates. Just a fun place to goSpecial Features:
- food was great and like theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2010food was great and like the ability to go choose a bottle of wine from the store next doorSpecial Features:
- We were seated by the windowOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/27/2010We were seated by the window in the main room. As was the case when we visited a year ago, the window sill just over our table was badly in need of cleaning, creating a rather unpleasant "overhang". Unfortunate lack of attention to detail.
- We really enjoyed our evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/25/2010We really enjoyed our evening. Chris was wonderful. Look forward to returning.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2010We enjoyed our experience, but found that the quality of the different dishes varied. The chicken curry was fabulous, the shrimp a bit disapointing. The service was great, but the indoor seating was uncomfortably crowded. Overall our third place restaurant out of the four nights we were here, but we would all be willing to go again. Jackson has many high quality restaurants, so it has stiff competition.
- We visited wine shop in theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/15/2010We visited wine shop in the afternoon, thinking of a different BYOB restaurant. I almost picked up a bottle of Sokol-Blosser Evolution. This would turn out to be a big mistake, because it would have paired perfectly with our Koshu dinner--but it was sold out when we returned 2 hrs later! We decided to go back to Koshu for dinner after having perused the menu online. It's truly hidden away behind the wine shop, with a separate back entrance. I think it's probably not a big tourist trap due to that fact. We had the green beans (delicious but excessively salty), spinach salad, honey-walnut shrimp (quite tasty and with a nice combination of textures), butter chicken (divine) and an-off menu special crab/seaweed "martini" (yum). Good serviSpecial Features:
- A fun place, interesting combinatiojimmVIPDined on 8/9/2010A fun place, interesting combination of foods. Mussels, soft shell crab very good.Special Features:
- What a find! Loved that youOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2010What a find! Loved that you can select and buy a bottle of wine from the store and have it with the phenomenal food. Everything we had was exceptional.Special Features:
- Best meal experience of ourNannyVIPDined on 6/22/2010Best meal experience of our two-week vacation, which included some top-notch CA wine country restaurants. We went back the next evening for a repeat in take-out form. Love the concept of selecting wine from the attached store. Had a delicious Albarino in a polka dotted bottle, edamame, pad Thai, pork with poached pear, and Korean-style ribs. Sat outside. Not a single suggestion for improvement. Wish we had this closer to home.Special Features: