KONE Restaurant Seafood & Grill
445 Espanola Way
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
KONE Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.konerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3054205809
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Seafood, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
A word from KONE Restaurant Seafood & Grill
Kone Restaurant is located in the heart of Miami Beach on the charming and romantic Espanola Way, well known for its ambiance and excellent dining. We specialize in seafood and grilled meats as well as an array of other excellent choices to suit everyone. We have created a unique fusion of Latin American and Japanese cuisine and bring it to you in a delightful and enjoyable presentation at Kone Restaurant. Our creative menu offers you a perfect blend of taste, freshness and high quality ingredients. The result is an extraordinary mix of flavor, color, texture and temperatures that are sure to captivate even the most demanding palate. We welcome you to come in and experience our little piece of paradise here in Miami Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
KONE Restaurant Seafood & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance1.7Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Where not to eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/8/2014This was the worst food in South Beach since we've been going there for over 10 years. I started with Spicy Tuna Roll that was ok. My biggest disappointment was my main dish, Scampi Diavola. My pasta is overcooked and its Diabola sauce was thick tasteless.
- SOBE DinerPatndawnVIPDined on 7/20/2014I read the reviews of previous diners and felt KONE would be a good choice. We live in Chicago so we are no stranger to good food, served well and in an atmosphere that is interesting. There is no ambiance, we only stayed for a drink and felt like we had to whisper. There is no music, it was a warm night and the front doors were open so it was really warm in the restaurant. We felt as though were in the doctors office waiting room.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014It started raining when we arrived so we had to eat inside instead of the usually lively street, but the food was delicious! The service was good, just distracted by the sudden downpour that almost threatened to flood the restaurant. The place is small and intimate. Great for a casual, quiet, relaxing, or romantic meal.Special Features:
- Very Nice SettingASimsDined on 6/14/2014My husband, myself, and my sister in law ad her husband made dinner reservations here for my birthday- via Groupon. The deal was awesome! We enjoyed our appetizer which was fried calamari with a spicy marinara sauce. Our food was AMAZING! I had the classic lasagna and it was amazing - there was a cream sauce that covered the dish and it was delicious. One had a pesto pasta that she said was good and my husband and bro in law had fish- which they said was amazing! When we walked up we were greeted and because we had made reservations they had reserved a spot for us outside/indoor (they weren't real sure of where we would want to sit) I thought that was really nice. Nice staff and really romantic & quiet environment.Special Features:
- cute Miami diningkris631Dined on 5/3/2014Located toward the end of Espanola Way, an adorable tourist area to mimic a sort of lil Spain feel, this outdoor restaurant gives you a little bit of everything. Choices of steak, seafood, sushi and more. My husband enjoyed his steak and my tempura sushi roll was delightful. One downfall includes an abbreviated drink menu. Beer, wine and limited liquor was a little bit of a bummer but I settled on a red sangria and was pleased.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014Not a huge selection of rolls or sushi, but especially the jones were generously filled with quality fish and were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at a reasonableMiathaiDined on 1/23/2014Great food at a reasonable price. Our waiter was excellent (I wish I remembered his name to give him props).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/13/2013I didn't like my entree so I sent it back & was still charged. I made no stank because everything else was good. The staff was friendly, great location, & good drinks :)Special Features:
- The hustle of South BeachMaryland2014Dined on 6/3/2013Restaurant was a recommendation of hotel concierge. Located on a street with several other restaurants that is closed to traffic in the evening. You make your way through the host/hostess street hustling of diners to the restaurant. Nothing to really distinguish the sidewalk dining from other restaurants. The menu features seafood, sushi etc. The mojitos we had pre-dinner were excellent. The fish I ordered was overcooked & mashed potatos were pedestrian. However my dining companion's thought his dinner of seafood combination was very good. There are many restaurants choices & we had other meals elsewhere that were better. I noted one of the diners next to us asked for a whiskey & the restaurant did not have.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food,great service. WillJaneVIPDined on 2/17/2013Great food,great service. Will go again !!! Jane G
- tourist foodTheGeneralVIPDined on 2/2/2013Really Really bad sushi It is for a tourist and a naive one from Europe at best....
- On a great pedestrian onlyKMTXDined on 10/16/2012On a great pedestrian only street. Great people watching so sit outdoors.Special Features:
- Since we were there on a MOndayCOCOVIPDined on 9/17/2012Since we were there on a MOnday night during "low" season, we were the only one's eating. Food was O.K.Special Features:
- Pleasant SurprisevtjjaurigueDined on 9/15/2012Excellent appetizers of edamame and calamari. Caesar salad with grilled chicken with good taste, although dressing seemed excessive. Enjoyed the Rainbow Roll sushi dinner and would have preferred more distinctive flavors from each piece. Hostess knew I reserved with Open Table and knew my name before I introduced myself - nice touch.Special Features:
- Loved the experience. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2012Loved the experience. The owner was very personable. A wonderful dinner. Food was great.Special Features:
- Extremely unimpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/29/2012Good starters, and that was it! Sushi was horrible as a main course, pasta was tasteless, and one dish was completely forgotten in our group of 5. The street it's on is so cute! But that restaurant is a 0.
- Food was average, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2011Food was average, service was okay. Altogether, unremarkable.Special Features:
- They were out of ChardonnayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2011They were out of Chardonnay and recommended a very sweet wine instead. They were out of several menu items, and the food was fair.
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2011wonderful staff and locally owned. Our food was fresh, flavorful, and cooked perfectly. I will always be happy to support this locally owned restaurant.Special Features: