Kobe Steaks - Nashville
210 25th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kobe Steaks - Nashville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kobesteaks.net/
- Phone: 6153279081
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm; Sunday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Hiroto Yoshida
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: One Hibachi table can be seated min20 -max 40people.
All our rooms are separated one by one.
Please reserve for your private party in advance.
We cannot guarantee you private room without reservation.
- Private Party Contact: Fa Fane Chu 6153279081
A word from Kobe Steaks - Nashville
At Kobe Steaks you"ll experience creative hibachi cooking right at your table in a fun-filled atmosphere. You'll enjoy the knife-wielding skill and showmanship of specially trained chefs as they prepare meals before your eyes on hibachi grills. Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary, a rehearsal dinner, a business meeting, or any occasion, Kobe Steaks can accommodate large or small groups.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Kobe Steaks - Nashville - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Kobe Steaks - Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
67 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (51)special occasion (48)kid-friendly (25)romantic (22)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Vegetables tasty, meat fairworththedriveDined on 9/21/2014The service was good, vegetables tasty, steak tough, salmon fair and the overall appearance in the waiting area, dark and dated. There are better Japanese restaurants in Nashville.Special Features:
- Always great.momndad2boysDined on 9/7/2014Had great company and great good. Chef was entertaining and good cook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfoodDined on 9/6/2014our group bought the coupons on restaurant.com where you buy 35.00 coupon for 10.00. When we went to pay for our tickets, the coupon was only good for the entire group. Not a coupon for each couple. After all of us talking with the manager and showing him that on this website it does not tell you the coupon is only good for the entire group total, not individuals he allowed each of us to use the coupons we had already paid for. Look real carefully on these websites. This particular website does not tell you when you buy the coupon, but only after you buy the coupon it tells you good only for 1 group. Other than this the food was awesome and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- WaitingforbetterDined on 8/31/2014Prices are slightly high for the food and portions, but different from your everyday McDonald's or burger king. Confusing that Lunch and dinner cost the same?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014Amazing food, best I have had and a fun place to eat with friends, chef was great and put on a good show cooking the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodScottDined on 8/17/2014Been going here for more than 30 years. Seems to be the same good experience each time.Special Features:
- Kobe GreatSteakhard2find2003Dined on 8/17/2014Had a GREAT TIME at Kobe Steak! My daughter enjoyed it. A GREAT BIRTHDAY surprise for her this was something she hadn't experienced and was really looking foward to going. Thanks again Kobe Steak. Also Open Table for there very helpful app in placing the reservations and research on the restaurant an establishments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening, wonderful meal.pammyDined on 8/15/2014Our waitress was attentive without being intrusive. Our dinner show was fun. Conversation flowed around the grill. I was celebrating my birthday and had Happy Birthday to me sung in Japanese. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGoodeatsDined on 8/8/2014The food was wonderful and abundant. 2 of us shared and could not eat everything. It is pricey, but not for the quality!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a family special occasionsschDined on 8/7/2014We went with our family to celebrate a special occasion. The semi private dining room was perfect for this. The food was fresh and flavorful and our chef was very engaging. The hostess and server were a little lack luster. But, overall we had a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Kobe'sMyOpinionDined on 8/5/2014We were really disappointed. The food was just average and because of that, we felt it was over priced. The waitress was very low-keyed, and did not have much personality. Our chef was not engaging. I was also concerned about the cleanliness of the area where we dined. From past experiences at Kobe's and other Japanese restaurants in our area, I was expecting a lot more. I expected the chef to be entertaining and flamoyant. It was a back-to-school celebration for our fourteen year old grandson, but next time we will choose another place. Sorry, but that is our opinion.Special Features:
- Overall Great!TheWellsDined on 8/3/2014The experience was overall great. We have been here a few times. The server got a little slower towards the end when trying to pay but was great at getting us food, drinks, and refills! She was very friendly. The cook was nice and food was GREAT! A little on the expensive side but nice for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great JapaneseLuv2eatDined on 7/25/2014The food was very good and fresh. The staff was also amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kobe4u2Purplegirl82Dined on 7/25/2014Since my good girls were 7 and 8 I would treat them to a Kobe dinner. This tradition has no changed as my youngest (21 yes old) graduated from college with honors and and her choice of course to celebrate her success was Kobe Steakhouse. Thank you for making her day, AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experience!MsDeeNashville12Dined on 7/25/2014Great food! The dining is so entertaining. The chefs do an excellent job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kobe Steaks a memorable experienceFamilyFoodieDined on 7/23/2014Our kids went to Kobe Steaks in preschool as part of their learning experience about Japan. Well, my son just turned 14 and always asks to go to Kobe Steaks for his birthday dinner. It never gets old!! The food is superb and it's fun to watch other diners react to the cooking show!Special Features:
- Past primeKopankanDined on 7/22/2014Try the Kobe beef - the best steak I've had in a long time. Location is in a residential area where not much else is happening. Went to the restaurant on a Tuesday night and it was practically empty, which is a pity for a hibachi style restaurant. Service attentive and friendly. Authentic Japanese.Special Features:
- birthday dinnerdinnerwithfamilyDined on 7/18/2014everything was very nice, food was good, the wait was short and the kids really enjoyed the chef's tricksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreAt Dinning ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014From the wait time in the lounge to the chef who was entertaining everything was excellent! The food was fresh and cooked to our liking! The seasoning of the meats and vegetables was phenomenal! Great place for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have been a fun experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014Poor ventilation around the grill area so it was hot and you could smell to much cooking from the other table. Waitress was nice but never asked us if we wanted drinks. The chef was good. Overall, I kind of felt like I was in a run-down hotel. Like the whole experience had seen better days. What should have been a fun experience ended up being....ok, but nothing to come back for.
- Happy 10THVaughanDined on 7/17/2014We had a wonderful time at Kobe's celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary. I love their scallops and my wife loves their steak. Our chef was very talented with his knife. I wish he hadn't hit me in the eye with a shrimp, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I would recommend this place to anyone. It was a nice experience and loved the goid. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8yr AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Booked a reservation for my 8yr Anniversary dinner. They have complimentary parking in the front for easy access. Checked in at the front desk and they had us relax in the lounge until our table was ready. We had a 6pm dinner reservation on a Monday night.... so the place was relatively quite overall. Once seated with another group, the server took our order and maintained decent coverage with drinks throughout meal. The Chef was pleasant with the typical dry humor you expect from teppanyaki. Food was cooked well and tasted good. They weren't aware of our Anniversary ahead of time, but after they found out.... they brought us a cute little orange with candles and sang to us at dessert. Overall a pleasant experience and I would return.Special Features:
- New Favorite Special Occasion SpotsheenavDined on 6/22/2014My husband and I decided to visit Kobe Steaks in Nashville for our one year wedding anniversary! We live about two hours out of town, so we made reservations for Sunday and drove in Saturday evening. I'm glad we made reservations because this place was top-notch and I can only imagine how busy they must be on Saturday nights! The staff was incredibly courteous and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was great for our anniversary. We ordered the picture cake (highly recommended for special occasions!) and they were sweet enough to email us a copy of the photo to keep. The food was incredible. The service was incredible. The atmosphere was spot on. This was one of the best Hibachi places I've ever eaten!Special Features:
- Great and fun place with good foodMimmsDined on 6/20/2014Went here on Friday night and took friend who had never been. We all had a great time. The food was excellent and of course prepared in front of us. Portion sizes are generous. Vegetarian choice includes tofu, veggies, rice with soup and salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014We had a nice time. Food was delicious as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's DayRosieVIPDined on 6/15/2014Great Father's Day dinner. The fried rice was excellent. Always our favorite. Kobe Premium Filet very, very tasty. Five in our party and everyone enjoyed their meal. Every staff member very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for birthdays!MeWantFoodDined on 6/13/2014Easy to accommodate a large group. Food is always fantastic.Special Features:
- one of nashville best restaurantjetcitywomanDined on 6/10/2014i had a wonderful birthday dinner it was very romantic our personal chef was very entertaining the food was outstanding steaks tender and juicy shrimp are huge A5 star dinner and evening a great way to end my birthday they called me and comfirm remind my of the resrvation valet parkingrSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimoDined on 6/6/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Kobe. However the restaurant need update and the entrance is smellySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014The ambiance was great, the food was superb, and the picture cake was a wonderful touch! The picture cake delighted the child and adults in our group. Well done, Kobe!Special Features:
- Consistantly GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/3/2014Great food, highest quality, large portions, great service at a fair price. You will never go wrong selecting Kobe Steak House.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 205 reviews are from the Kobe Steaks - Nashville reviews archive.
- Great Restaurantkjackso1Dined on 5/23/2014Enjoyed our visit to Kobe Steakhouse. Service was good and food was excellent. With our reservation we were able to get seated right away and enjoy our evening.Special Features:
- needs updatingNashvilleFoodieDined on 5/21/2014The food was good as well as the service. The place really needs updating. The furniture is old and worn out. The grill appeared dirty.
- Daughter Loved it!MsjusticeblackDined on 5/17/2014We went for my daughters 17th birthday. We had 9 people in our party. Everyone had a GREAT time! Especially the Birthday Girl!! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointed and waste of money!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Food was tasteless. Service was horrible. Smoke alarms went off all during lunch which is apparently normal. Waited 10 minutes before each drink refill. Will not be back!
- Great restuarantKrisDined on 5/11/2014We came to Kobe to celebrate Mother's Day and my mother's birthday. It was a great night! We all had something we wanted, including my very picky step-grandma! The chefs provided a great dinner and a show! I recommend this to anyone that wants a unique dinner experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/7/2014Excellent friendly service. Chef was entertaining and fun, and the food was delicious. We could not have asked for a better experience and look forward to returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for birthdays with big groupNashville234Dined on 5/7/2014Great place for large parties! Consistent, best steak and shrimp.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old fashioned and pleasant2guyssayDined on 5/4/2014Kobe was just as we remembered it from twenty years ago--we live out of town. Everything was laid back, pleasant, unhurried on a Sinday evening. Food and service were predictable and good. Will definitely return for a somewhat special dinner in Nashville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.