Kobe Steaks - Dallas
5000 Beltline Road, Ste 600
Dallas, TX 75254Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kobe Steaks - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kobesteaks.net/
- Phone: 9729348150
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
A word from Kobe Steaks - Dallas
At Kobe Steaks you"ll experience creative hibachi cooking right at your table in a fun-filled atmosphere. You"ll enjoy the knife-wielding skill and showmanship of specially trained chefs as they prepare meals before your eyes on hibachi grills. Whether it's a birthday, an anniversary, a rehearsal dinner, a business meeting, or any occasion, Kobe Steaks can accommodate large or small groups.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Kobe Steaks - Dallas - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Kobe Steaks - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)good for groups (26)kid-friendly (18)romantic (11)fit for foodies (6)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good idea but....OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/18/2014I understand their concept and what they are going for with let's try to get as many people in one area without wasting food and cook in front of them but the areas were cramped and I felt like I was in a concentration camp trying to eat a meal that was minimum $28 a person. The Mrs. Said the ONLY reason why you THINK it would be nice and romantic was because the lights were low and you can't see all the nastiness and dirtiness of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2014Good is always amazing. Excellent entertaining chef!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early diningFirstdateDined on 9/9/2014We arrived at 530 and we're promptly seated. We had the table to ourselves the entire meal which was nice since it was a first date. We ordered a drink and then chatted for half an hour before ordering. Our chef put on a good show. Much more dynamic than the chef for the other table. Food was delicious and plentiful. Great place to talk and enjoy the chef dhow..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good entertainmentDavidDined on 9/7/2014Watching the chef prepare the food is good entertainment. Our kids really liked it....even me ! And the quality, freshness and taste of the food was good too !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a fabulous time.makeabaDined on 8/24/2014This is a great place for birthday celebrations. We had so much fun together there and the show was great and so was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this place.Allen5Dined on 8/24/2014Kobe's is hit with the family. First, the food is outstanding and the chefs are amazing. They interact with you and make sure that they meet your tastes and they put on a great show. Second, the atmosphere is great for either adults or families. I would suggest earlier dining times for families just due to shorter wait times but its all good. It has enough noise to make it fun, but not too much to where you can't enjoy whoever you go with. Kobe's can be a little expensive but not any more than any other nice restaurant. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Save your money and go to BenihanaBilly525VIPDined on 8/13/2014I have no idea what has happened to Kobe Steaks in Addison. Looking around at the clientele, I felt like I was at a bowling alley or a rodeo. Loud, obnoxious, drunks who were yelling and acting fools will sit at a table and prevent individuals with later reservations from dining on time. While the chef was friendly, the food was bland, and the servers were either uncaring or just plain rude. I don't care that they are offering 1000 OpenTable points (there's a reason for that, folks), I will not be returning.
- Delicious ExperiencePandaDined on 8/12/2014Was not sure how things would work at Kobe Steaks but the full course meal flowed smoothly. The food seemed to taste better when you get to watch it being made! We went for a birthday and can recommend it for any special occasion or family meal... room sizes vary for an intimate dining experience or a moderately sized celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerFoodshowDined on 8/3/2014We arrived 20 min early only had to wait about 5 min before we were seated. The wait staff was very attentive to drink levels. The chef did a decent job although he was not as talkative as some I have seen. The order the food was prepared and served was a bit strange, but ended getting a good size meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatFordLoverDined on 7/31/2014This is a classic everytime. You're sure to get the same great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014The food was great, the service was exceptional. Very pleased, we look forward to dinning their again next time we are in the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairSusanVIPDined on 7/1/2014The food was fair. The waitress got my order wrong. I was very upset! She still charged me for the wrong meal. The manager never came over to apologize. They also ask you for fried rice at the beginning and charge you for it.Special Features:
- FunLovemydogDined on 6/12/2014Had a night off from work so I decided to take my girlfriend out. Food was outstanding and the chef was funny. He made us feel comfortable. The only thing I didn't enjoy is that for the first time ever we were the only ones at the table. You would think that's a good thing it's just Lorna's fun as a table full of random people having a good time. Overall it was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodSusanVIPDined on 5/28/2014We went to the bar first. Every table was dirty. It was disgusting! The place needs to be remodeled. It seemed very old and dark. The food was good. They are finally using different seasoning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday cake!CCCCDined on 5/26/2014They surprised us with a photo birthday cake complimentary with the meal! They took a digital photo of our group at the beginning of the meal, then at the end, not only did we each get a dessert, but we received a good sized birthday cake with our photo printed on special edible frosting paper. It was a wonderful surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My all time favorite PlaceVandalDined on 5/25/2014This is my all time favorite place ever. I've been coming here since the late 80's with my parents. It's my "go-to" place! I love they are open on Sundays now! I can get my fix without having to wait for hours on a weekend. The steaks are always the best quality, seafood is fresh, cooks are all different, but each add their own twist on the same thing. The only thing I love as much as Kobe's is Kobe's leftovers!Special Features:
- Great food and quietRandomdinerDined on 5/25/2014Great food as always. Quiet enough for conversation in spite of the setup around the grill. Two fairly new developments: reservations can be made and open for lunch on Sundays!! We will go more often now since we won't have to wait an hour to be seated as in the past. Only downside was feeling rushed. I was still eating and the hostess is asking if I'm ready for a to-go box.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 130 reviews are from the Kobe Steaks - Dallas reviews archive.
- Incredible Birthday experienceGeo22Dined on 5/22/2014I went with my daughter in hopes of having a nice dining experience for my birthday and left with a top notch chef performance that not only exceeded my expectations, but left me wanting to ask for Jose the next time I go. What a great day!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Graduation Celebration!9Z4MANDined on 5/15/2014Arrived around 10:00 p.m. Staff was friendly. Cool was personable & entertaining. Food was delicious! All 8 of us left happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always classyLilhancockDined on 5/15/2014I've been coming here for 20 years and it is always phenomenal. Food is great, my wife and I always get the teriyaki steak. 5 course dining at its finest for an unbelievable price....soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, meal, ice cream....I NEVER leave hungry but always satisfied. If I could eat here every night I would.Special Features:
- Great serviceluvthecooksDined on 5/11/2014We were there on mothers day, they were on time. There was no rush the food and service was great. The staff was great, will go back!Special Features:
- Best in its classjlaw2424picsDined on 5/8/2014I traveled extensively in sales and tried Benihana, Samurai Tokyo, and Shogun. Except for price, they all pale in comparison to Kobe. Bravo, job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversaryKalaDined on 4/30/2014We love Kobe's. We celebrated our 43rd anniversary there last week and the food was excellent. The staff was right there refilling drinks and brought our dessert with candles and sang to us. Our grandchildren love watching them cooking. Thank you for a wonderful night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Disappointment!MercedesDined on 4/16/2014I was disappointed in the food. It was of the quality that it use to be. The soup was bland, the salad wasn't tasty, even the fried rice which I usually love was not up to the standard I am use to. The food was bland, it needed salt and I know some people are on a salt free diet but just a small amount to give the meat some taste. entertainment was lacking. The server was polite and quick with our requests. Even the décor needs updating. I will not be back.
- DisappointedDisappointedDined on 4/8/2014The food was just okay, the service was nonexistent. The waitress took our picture for my birthday and said it would be emailed to me. I still haven't received the picture so I called up to the restaurant to see if I could possibly get that emailed to me, that was the best part of the night. The male that answered the phone said that it would get sent when it got sent. This was not his only job to send out pictures and I wasn't the only one that had a birthday that night. You are correct...I wasn't the only one that had a birthday but you are also not the only hibachi restaurant in this city. So I will be taking my special occasions along with my friends and family to a restaurant that appreciates my celebrations and patronage!
- Great Date!BetancourtDined on 4/7/2014I have always used this place for special occasions, or dates. It is something about this restaurant just a special kind of fun or special kind of romantic.Special Features:
- The whole experience is amazing!DebbieDined on 4/2/2014Thank you, again, for making my birthday experience great! I come there once a year and the food is always excellent. I would recommend your restaurant to families, couples, businesses, etc. You went out of your way to help me out when my daughter and her boyfriend weren't coming and then did. Thank you so much for moving us to another table so we could all sit together. That was very kind of you to do that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationVicMan86Dined on 3/26/2014We had a blast and really enjoyed Kobe while celebrating my fiance's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014Great food, great atmosphere , thank you guys for all your great work y'all do. It's totally worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryAnniversaryCoupleDined on 3/23/2014We celebrated our 30th Anniversary at Kobe Steaks. The service and food were outstanding. Since it was 4:00 PM, the restaurant gave us our own table for privacy. We had been to Kobe Steaks many times in the past, and have always found it a pleasurable dining experience. I highly recommend Kobe Steaks to all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good HibachiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014Good hibachi restaurant. Unlike most other hibachi places they do not put onions in the fried rice which I prefer.Special Features:
- FIRST CLASS DINING!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2014One word...AMAZING!!!! The food was fresh and exquisite. A very entertaining experience for all. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something "different" and those who love fresh food cooked to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday TraditionBdaysueDined on 2/23/2014We have celebrated birthdays at Kobe's since I was in high school. We recently celebrated my 49th! We always look forward to a night of good food, entertaining chefs and fun! We visit at other times of the year, too. It's just something about having your special day at Kobe's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kobe Steaks is simply great!!!!DrePerk4Dined on 2/18/2014Kobe Steaks is without a doubt one of the most enjoyable and best restaurants in DFW. Great atomsphere and food, simply perfect for any occasion. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth $100SDPhillVIPDined on 2/13/2014When we first arrived we were greeted rather coldly. The chef did a good job, enjoyed himself and made the event enjoyable. Food was fair, drinks tasted like there was no alcohol in them. Wouldn't recommend this restaurant to a friend.
- Great ServiceGraceDined on 2/9/2014The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. Unfortunately, we sat near a very intoxicated young man that became somewhat rowdy throughout the evening, but I won't dock that against the restaurant because that's the risk you take when you have shared seating.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Great FunJeffDined on 2/9/2014We use this place for special occasions, It is expensive, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMaverickDined on 1/21/2014I love this place. Great spot for a special occasion .Special Features:
- I had a great birthday celebration.KloveDined on 1/5/2014I had a great birthday celebration...i love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/1/2014Everything was really quite wonderful. We had excellent service from everyone we encountered, not just our server but everyone in the building which is a really nice touch. The food was perfect, I like my steak rare and it's pretty hard to get that with the hibachi cooking style but this was spot on. Everything was well seasoned and really just super tasty. The price is right in line with a lot of hibachi places but I think this is the best experience I have ever had, definitely going there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.