Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee
2901 Parkway Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kobesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4073968088
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:30pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Asian, Hibachi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private and semi private rooms for regular dining, cocktail dining, or teppanyaki dining. We would love to host your next big event!
- Private Party Contact: Mai-Han Nguyen 4073891081
- Entertainment: Our skilled teppanyaki chefs will entertain and delight your guest as he prepares your meals right before your eyes!
A word from Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. Guests will delight as a personal chef prepares succulent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation. While the preparation method is traditional, each chef brings their own sense of humor and spontaneity to the table. All entrees are prepared at your table by Teppan Chefs in a display of flashing knives and exotic aromas. Every meal is a culinary and performance delight that you are sure to enjoy.Continued
All Teppanyaki Entrees include our Japanese Clear Onion Soup, Crisp Green Salad, Fresh Oriental Vegetables, Grilled Noodles, and Fried Rice.
All Teppanyaki Entrees include our Japanese Clear Onion Soup, Crisp Green Salad, Fresh Oriental Vegetables, Grilled Noodles, and Fried Rice.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee - Best Restaurants in Kissimmee ›
Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (25)special occasion (20)kid-friendly (14)fit for foodies (6)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Japanese dinning @ KobeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014just what you would expect from a Japanese dinning good food entertaining chef preparing your food at your table it is niceSpecial Features:
- Not just another hibachi chainOilmanDined on 9/22/2014G our waiter and Mickey our chef were a good team. The place is very clean and staff disciplined. Yet they seem to have a good time working together. Management is attentive, experienced and very professional. We really liked this place and they made my 60th birthday even more special.Special Features:
- What's the point of a reservation?MikayTeenDined on 9/16/2014My friends and I love going to Kobe's. It's a great place to have a large group of friends just hang out. I really would appreciate more consideration for guests that take the time to make a reservation. We waited almost 40 minutes to be seated for an 8:00 reservation. We would definitely come back but we may just show up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a fun evening!FamilydinerDined on 8/13/2014The hostess had our OT reservation ready for us. We had a few laggers in our party of nine and they were very accommodating to a short wait until everyone arrived. The beverage server and order taker was prompt and attentive. Then the teppanyaki chef came out. He was very skilled as you would expect, however the entertainment value of this chef was through the roof! We laughed nearly non stop and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Long wait to be seateddmacraeDined on 8/10/2014I don't think Kobe Steak House pays any attention to OpenTable reservations. At around 6:00, I looked at OpenTable to see availability that evening and saw that every time slot had availability. We had looked at another Japanese Steak House but they had limited availability so we chose a 7:30 at Kobe. We didn't get seated at our table until 8:15 and they didn't finish filling the remaining spots at our table until 8:25. There were no apologies and it just seemed like business as usual to the hostesses.
- Good for a group - but long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014My first open table reservation that I had to wait 20-30 mins before being seated. Food was good and it was great four out group of 8.Special Features:
- Better than most KobesJoeNDined on 8/7/2014We have been to Kobe steak house in other locations so we knew we would have a good experience meeting some old friends for dinner. We were pleasantly surprised that this Kobe did not charge extra for fried rice and noodles were also included with the meal. There was more than enough food for everyone. The chef did not do the flip the shrimp trick to each person, which I was happy for. I hate that. The filet was cooked perfectly and tasted great. The shrimp was also very good. My wife said that her chicken was plain and lacked flavor. All in all a very good experience and we would return here if planning another dinner with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hibachi Chef Was FunPleasantVIPDined on 8/4/2014The food was excellent but the stand out was the Hibachi Chef. He was entertaining and fun. The food was excellent and well prepared. I would highly recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Tourist Traplucy12Dined on 8/2/2014Service was mediocre, had to wait 20 minutes even with a reservation. They use filler food to insure you do not get a lot of meat. For example we ordered Stirling sirloin and we got 8 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of potato. Don't waste your time.
- Great birthday celebrationKitKatDined on 8/1/2014Definitely go if you're looking for a fun time for celebrating someone's birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip this one, go to KOBESOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2014We have been here before and were very disappointed, plus it was my husband's birthday, and he hadn't received it yet. The manager told us it wasn't good on Sundays. It doesn't say that when you read the information for on their club. Kobe's would have honored the fact that it was his birthday, anyway, and given him the $30 off. SUPER RIP OFF. More expensive than other places, next time I will stick with the one in Epcot. I'm a Floridian, not smart marketing for this restaurant.
- Perfect eveningKTsankeyDined on 7/26/2014We took our 3 year old son for the first time and he loved it!! Our chef Mitsubishi was fabulous and funny!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/15/2014We were surprised to find out there was an early bird special (pleasant surprise!). All went well up to this point. Chef was fantastic! Service was great. Then the bill came. I gave the server a $50.00 Visa gift card to use. She ran it through and it declined. I told her to try again. She did and it declined. I now had eye rolling and attitude from the server. I told her to ask a manager for assistance. Of course the manager was able to help. I did not receive an apology or anything from the server. Her tip went down and I regret not lowering it more but they split it with the chef. My kids love the place and we would go back, especially for the early bird pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SparkyDined on 7/10/2014Quantity not quality. Too much rice AND noodles AND potato. Never seen so much accompanying main courses. Meat (sirloin?) very tough.
- Birthday dinnerBeinghiswifeDined on 7/5/2014The food at the restaurant was plentiful. We had so much that we took leftovers home. Everything was super fresh. This was by far, the best hibachi restaurant I have been tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 50 reviews are from the Kobe Japanese Steak House-Kissimmee reviews archive.
- Great Food. Experience May Differ.rgonzalesDined on 6/22/2014Went here for my son's 18th Birthday and my wife and I anniversary. My son invited 3 friends. The food was great and so was the cooking experience at the table. However, the experience does differ from table to table depending on the the experience level of the chef. Our chef was obviously less experienced than the chef in the next table. The food was still great. If you don't watch the other tables before hand, than you may be more than satisfied with your table's experience.Special Features:
- Great show and foodCALISOLDIERDined on 6/19/2014I took my wife and three boys to Kobe's while on vacation near Orlando for a week. We ate out everyday and this was by FAR the best dinner we had. We found this place in Chandler, Arizona originally and this place took it up a notch. Great show, food was amazing ( steak and chicken with an extra side of fried rice like always) good sake shot for the birthday and they sang happy birthday and my kids loved the cupcake. Definitely stop by if you can! The coy fish they had in the waiting area made my kids happy and entertained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyRima356Dined on 6/13/2014We enjoyed Kobe. The sushi and habachi were delicious with fresh Ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and great entertainment.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/5/2014The kids enjoyed watching the chef cook food and the japaneese soda. The experience was great and the food was good. We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious hibachi grillLotusVIPDined on 5/17/2014Kobe is everything you would expect in a Japanese hibachi grill. It was very busy, so reservations are a must. The food and service were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeyum2Dined on 5/9/2014Kobe Japanese steakhouse is our absolute favorite restaurant! Atmosphere is fun and energetic - the staff are very accommodating to likes and dislikes to make the dining experience even more pleasurable. Food is excellent and no one leaves there hungry. We always have a to go box - and is great for lunch the next day. Great value for the price. Will visit again and again. They have a great rewards program as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Butter OverkillBVmistyDined on 4/26/2014If you like hibachi with your butter, then you won't be disappointed. I honestly couldn't believe the amount of butter slathered on absolutely everything. It's no wonder my stomach started gurgling in disapproval soon after we left. On the flip side, the vegetables were nice and fresh, the meat all good - but it would have been better if they weren't coated in butter. I honestly think the noodles are an afterthought & I didn't think the noodles were necessary. The "fried rice" was simply rice, fried with butter, soy sauce and no vegetables. I honestly can't remember the chef using any seasoning (aside from butter, and more butter). Not what I was expecting. At least the sushi was good.Special Features:
- Don't bother making a reservationCEO1VIPDined on 4/26/2014The restaurant, food and service were all good. The problem was getting seated. I had requested a table in the less popular dining room instead of at the Teppanyaki Grill. When I arrived there was not a single table in the dining room occupied. I was given a wait time of 5 to 10 minutes. As I waited for what turned out to be 30 minutes I saw several other parties come in without a reservation and since they requested a table in the dining room they were seated immediately. I finally asked a different host for a table in the dining room and didn't mention the reservation. We were seated immediately.
- Poor servicednormandDined on 4/25/2014Could have cared less that we were there - rude, actually asked us to leave because they had another reservation!Special Features:
- Great Food!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 4/16/2014Thye food is amazing!!!! Cant tell you how great the noddles were!. the proformence wasnt as well as the other Kobes I been to. But the Chef was very funny. Overall very good experience! my new favorite place to eat at it. When me and hubby need some get away time.Special Features:
- Awesome food & experience!Cipriano27Dined on 4/10/2014I always enjoyed dining at Kobe's because I know I will always receive great service & food. My last current visit was probably my favorite so far because our chef was very engaging to the customers. He kept calling me his son while he was cooking. It was a joke a course, but this added fun while watching him cook our food. The other customers thought it was funny. The chef made some very humorous jokes from random things. For example, he said, "The vegetables are from Wal-Mart because Wal-Mart has everyday low prices." The servers are very efficient to clear out dishes & refill your drinks. If you are looking for an entertainment dinner at reasonable prices, then head on over to Kobe's today!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for GroupsFunnyladyDined on 4/5/2014We were deciding on a good restaurant nearby with reasonable prices. I checked the area using the open table app and stumbled upon this one. It was a great dining experience for a group of 6.Special Features:
- great job98jeepDined on 4/4/2014good food great and nice funny liked it alot the chief was great and funny he did wonderful job i would go back there when i go back some daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2014We had a great time at Kobe's for my parents 75th birthday celebration! Good food good show!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/26/2014We chose Kobe because it was close to Epcot and offered teppanyaki. It was a fabulous experience for our group of 5. The food was abundant, fresh and superbly prepared by our very entertaining cook, Kenny, who put on a great show. The restaurant could use a bit of updating but they should keep their winning formula for food and fun. Penny was also a great server. Efficient and attentive.Special Features:
- Fun with lots of good food!1lov323atDined on 3/25/2014We dine here every time we are in town. It has become a family tradition. The littlest kids to the biggest "kids" all have a great time. The chefs are a treat to watch -- some are better than others but all are fun and the food is wonderful and plentiful! You will not go away hungry from here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a disappointment!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2014Always a good meal! On my son's favorite place to go list. Keeps him entertained from the point of ordering to when the food is ready! Go hungry and leave full!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EntertainingPashaDined on 3/11/2014Very busy. Various Birthday and other type parties going on. Make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!SarahDined on 3/3/2014I have eaten at hibachi type restaurants many times and this occasion was by far my best. The waiter was very good, the food was outstanding and we had a great time! Will definitely visit Kobe again when I am in the Kissimmee area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and yummyEileenDined on 3/2/2014The food is amazing! The kids are entertained and eat great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never got seated with reservationmaydayDined on 2/23/2014We used open table for a reservation and when we arrived, we were told there was an additional 90 minute wait. They do not use open table to properly set reservations so unless you are good with that, expect to wait 60 - 90 minutes when it is busy. We stayed for an hour and when we were told it was still another 30 minutes, we ended up leaving. We did have a few drinks and an appetizer to attempt to pass the time, however the wait was too long and we ended up leaving before having dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Birthday BashEpicureantasterDined on 2/22/2014Celebrated my birthday with a group of friends and we all had a wonderful time! Fabulous food and atmosphere! Perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seated 1 hour latedatenightVIPDined on 2/20/2014We were frustrated and disappointed with our visit. Our reservations were at 7:15 pm, we were told when we arrived that there would be a 15 to 20 minute wait, but we were not seated until a full hour after our reservation time. When we were seated, the service was adequate but nothing special. Our chef did the bare minimum in terms of food preparation entertainment. In addition, he didn't speak much English and so compensated by repeating over and over again "too much sake" which might have been a joke appropriate for adults but we also had 10-16 year olds at the table. The food was fresh and prepared well, but given our other disappointments it did not save the meal experience for us.
- We never got to the dining part!EterniaVIPDined on 2/15/2014We had reservations (made through open table). So we were there, right in time for our reservation. We were told that it would take another couple of minutes. After having heard that for about 6 times in 70 minutes we were done and left.
- Great for large groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/14/2014Great Place to bring a group of friends and great foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.