700 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.knightsbistro.com/
- Phone: (856) 240-1219
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Takeout
A word from Knight's Bistro
Named for the famed local family that also lent its name to nearby Knight Park, the new Italian eatery on the bustling corner of Haddon and Collings aims to combat the Collingswood swank with something über-casual. Family owned and operated, this corner Bistro offers something for everyone.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Knight's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food & service were very good.CarolDDined on 2/27/2013Food & service were very good. Ambiance was not good. I think , given the competition in that area, a different setup could help their business. The counter area gave the feel of a cafeteria !!Special Features:
- My friends and I had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013My friends and I had a great time. There was a very good selection.
- It's a restaurant that can'tdonnaDined on 1/26/2013It's a restaurant that can't decide if it wants to be a pizza parlor or a nice Italian restaurant. I say go for the latter - it's in an area where there is tough competition but at their prices, they can gain popularity and certainly overflow from the surrounding places.
- Vincenzo & Nick have createdHawwisonVIPDined on 12/14/2012Vincenzo & Nick have created a great contemporary place with a very pliable menu. Real nice spot, especially for people with kids.Special Features:
- we keep coming back!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/9/2012We keep coming back! We eat here at least once a month and this month it was extra special: my son's birthday! The food was great and the service was fantastic, especially considering that there were 12 of us (including 8 boys around the age of 12)! Pizza was great as always and the manicotti was delicious! Please bring back the seafood special (from October/November): lobster ravioli with seafood "meatball" - it was to die for!Special Features: