Kitchen No. 324
324 N Robinson Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kitchen No. 324
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://kitchen324.com/
- Phone: 4057635911
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Kitchen No. 324
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Kitchen No. 324 - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Kitchen No. 324 reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (80)great for brunch (73)neighborhood gem (51)great for lunch (48)hot spot (31)special occasion (28)good for groups (20)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (13)romantic (11)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- HCIIIDined on 8/31/2014Great Food and Service always. We have never been disappointed here. Thanks to Zach and all the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mvanmvanDined on 8/29/2014I was pleasantly surprised at how good the cauliflower steak was. My husband enjoyed his steak and our group shared the mousse. We were going to the Civic Center so were rushed for time. Next time, we will plan for more leisure. Enjoyed by all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful BrunchawinbrrrrDined on 8/24/2014The restaurant is beautifully designed, most delicious menu, and very unique eats. The strata was the most delicious breakfast dish I have ever eaten. All of the greens and vegetables were incredibly fresh and the so fattening but soooo amazing pastries were also amazing.Special Features:
- Gem in OKC...2luvbirdsDined on 8/24/2014I've only experienced the brunch at Kitchen but look forward to coming back for lunch and dinner. Love the variety and freshness offered. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easygoing Fusion CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014We went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday and it was absolutely the right choice. The server had a nice sense of humor and was attentive without being overly so. Each course was excellent with well-balanced flavors and textures and a good presentation. The cuisine emphasizes traditional dishes such as meatloaf that feature quality ingredients with fusion accents that are simply but expertly prepared: inspired minimalism at its best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeTbar2Dined on 8/22/2014Good place for lunch! Enjoyed the place and the food. Parking was easier than we expected.Special Features:
- Crowded, but yummyLKetVIPDined on 8/17/2014Seating is very tight but once you're wedged into your booth, it's a great experience. Fantastic breakfast items. AMAZING coffee from MadCap, a Michigan coffee roaster.Special Features:
- A JewelLittleVIPDined on 8/17/2014We had the most wonderful food- had hard time making a choice. The a Green Eggs and Ham was excellent. We will definitely make this one of our favorites.Special Features:
- enjoyablecarrera2VIPDined on 8/16/2014My food restrictions were handled gracefully. My food was cooked perfect. The manager and waiter were very accommodating. This made the evening very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Brunch!FoodconnoisseurDined on 8/16/2014Great food & service! Took my sister from out of town & she loved it. She bought several juices to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!okcGFDined on 8/11/2014always good and celiac friendly. they listen and understand needs. great food always freshSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenniferjennilouDined on 8/10/2014Loved it! The food was great, but it was the scene that was the best! It felt like I was in some major city - rather than OKC. I ordered the smoked salmon from the brunch menu and a vanilla latte - would recommend both!Special Features:
- GREAT food!CliffHiggsDined on 8/4/2014This was my 2nd time to visit the restaurant and I wanted to try something different. I ordered the Grilled Veggie Sandwich and Blistered Cauliflower and both were very, very good. My guest ordered the Aromatic Chicken Salad Sandwich with Shaved Asparagus and she enjoyed her lunch, as well. The service was more than adequate and I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How much is the Kitchen?youngfoodieDined on 8/1/2014Kitchen 324 is a great restaurant with amazing food and awesome service. They provide a menu that is unlike anything I've ever seen, by combining unique ingredients to put a twist on the classics. My only warning is that the prices are a bit on the steep side, but for the atmosphere, marble/granite, decor and hipster vibe I think it works all together. Definitely a great spot to take someone you want to impress or surprise. I haven't tried their brunch on the weekends but I have heard amazing things. I did have a mimosa and it was certainly worth the $5. Two favorite dishes are the meatloaf with smoked tomato basil sauce and the chicken pot pie with fried, baked and rotisserie chicken. Oh and you have to try the Yukon gold potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great healthy optionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014Great farm to table restaurant! Fun place to talk with friends over a healthy meal.Special Features:
- Absolutely LovedDineNwineDined on 7/26/2014We brought our son and daughter in law when they recently came to visit. It was absolutely the most impressive dining experience. Not only was the food delicious but the staff was so friendly and accommodating dinner and wine highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good service so soSamGVIPDined on 7/26/2014We liked the food, manager even stopped the (which I like) however waiter never came back to check on us until we were finished.Special Features:
- DELICIOUSfoodiefanaticDined on 7/26/2014We are always looking for farm-to-table places to eat and this place was INCREDIBLE!! Everyone in our party absolutely loved their dish. I am looking forward to returning! Coffee was to die for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I had a great time! Seating is a little tight but rhe food was great. I kinda wish the waitress was a little more attentive.Special Features:
- joshualim87Dined on 7/22/2014Amazing prompt service, excellent staff, great food, accommodating team.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen No. 324food4lifeDined on 7/20/2014The greeting from the entrance was very welcoming; the service was outstanding; all Menu Selections, that our guests made, were unique and given high praise. The restaurant is noisy; however, it is rather a happy, community gathering type of noise. We went for Sunday Brunch and I feel this impacted the lack of parking spaces near the restaurant. Our entire party, including two children (age 9) , loved this dining experience. I would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Service was excellent. Our server, Mary Elizabeth, was very friendly and quite knowledgeable. Manager stopped by several times to check on our order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their saladOKCDinerDined on 7/15/2014Their kitchen salad is the best salad that I have ever eaten. I love the combination of avocado and the sweet onion vinaigrette and the bacon together. One person with us had a grilled cheese that had two cheese and peach preserves in it. She said that it is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection on a PlateIKnowWhatILikeDined on 7/13/2014I won't ramble on, but I will say that pastrami on rye breakfast I had at this place was the best breakfast I've ever had. Excellent waitress and good coffee, absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had breakfast ... Dinner great tooDamicoDined on 7/12/2014Had gone here for breakfast and tried dinner and was really pleased. CreTive small plates that can be shared easily ... Roasted beets were excellent, lump crab crostini really well done, excellent bread, Isreali cous cous with wild mushrooms was excellent and the fettuccini carbonara was very well constructed. A lovely dinner and we will return.Special Features:
- breakfast with a twistdmousaVIPDined on 7/12/2014Good choices of items that are very different but very good for breakfast and lunch. Easy walk from Brickyard section or convention center. Nice staff and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFreshFoodMommaDined on 7/12/2014I've been wanting to eat here since I first read about it on a blog. I was a little nervous because their breakfast menu isn't big; however, my husband and I both ordered different dishes. They were amazing. Fresh. Flavor profiles of each individual component combined to knock it out of the food park! We definitely will go back! Next time we will try their lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/5/2014Excellent food, service and ambience. One of the best in the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth the MoneyMiladycorgiDined on 6/28/2014We went in for a special night out. My husband ordered the baked cod, which was delicious. The fish was a little undercooked, but still quite tasty. I ordered the filet of beef tenderloin--a $30 entree. I asked for medium rare, but when it came out my meat was barely pink in the center and basically the texture of overcooked pot roast on the majority. I was served something I was allergic to after checking with the server repeatedly--I was offered a different side but never offered a new plate or entree (I had to construct a barrier on my plate to keep my overcooked meat from touching the stuff I was allergic to). I hate to cause a fuss, so we just left it. We ended up spending over $100 for a mediocre meal--we will not be back.Special Features:
- HealthyeaterHealthyeaterDined on 6/27/2014Oh my goodness - my new favorite restaurant! I had the best appetizer I've ever tasted in my life: warm burrata cheese......AMAZING! And the salmon as an entre was divine. I love the decor. Fantastic combination of rich architectural bones with high style decor. Can't wait to come back to Oklahoma City!Special Features:
- Lived up to Expectations!wwwehdeDined on 6/27/2014Well. I'd been wanting to try Kitchen 324 since more than a few of my friends had posted pictures from dining there. Most of my friends posted pictures of the cleverly plated Fried Chicken Pot Pie so I knew I had to try it! Not only does it look amazing, with the little drumstick sticking out of the perfectly flaky crust, but it tastes amazing too! The fried chicken gives the rich, creamy filling a smoky and decadent flavor. I was not disappointed. I can't wait to try the pastries one of these mornings. The service did not disappoint either. Everyone was friendly and at least five different people said "Thank you for coming" as we walked out the door! It's so close to my work there's no way I'm not coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slowwwwwww serviceEdmond68Dined on 6/26/2014Took awhile to get drink orders taken and even longer to get the drinks. There were only 4 other tables in entire restaurant and it took 40 min to get our food. Food was just okay- nothing special. Waitress seemed fairly clueless. Had to ask for check, even after we had told her that we were trying to make a 7:30 curtain call. Chocolate mousse was bland- for $18 expected something special. Disappointed. At our previous experience, brunch was quite good. Won't be back for dinner.
- Not what I expectedBigMacDined on 6/25/2014Nondescript bldg downtown, boring design w no real atmosphere. Food is very eclectic, leans toward quinoa, root veges, some in/house items. On a Wed nite, they were out of several items. Crab appetizers were good, Kitchen salad was very good, Turkey meatloaf tasteless, short ribs ok. Service was adequate. Sadly, nothing about the place really stands out and invites you back. I'm sure a few diehards will claim it as their new fav, but I was underwhelmed for the price and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Girls' BrunchBtownJDined on 6/23/2014My sister an I were visiting Oklahoma City to celebrate her birthday and found Kitchen No. 324 on Yelp. I LOVE brunch, so this seemed like a place I needed to try. We were not disappointed. The atmosphere is very clean and crisp, but inviting. We both ordered coffee (Cappuccino, Macchiato, and a hand-pressed iced coffee) and the Green Eggs and Ham. Our coffee was superb- you could tell they feel passionate about the artistry of coffee-making. Our Green Eggs and Ham was delicious! Such a creative, unique dish- could probably eat it every day and be happy. The service was friendly and attentive. Great experience at Kitchen No. 324!Special Features:
- Modern BrunchJomackDined on 6/16/2014Very sleek modern style and the kind of menu you need Google for. Excellent taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLASSY AND NICE!DAVIDSIMMONSDined on 6/14/2014THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME HERE AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD! IT WAS KINDOF LIKE EATING SUSHI... WHILE SATISFYING AT THE TIME, I WAS HUNGRY AGAIN WITHIN 2 HOURS OR SO. tHE TASTE OF THE FOOD AND THE PRESENTATION OF EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL! i WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS ESTABLISHMENT!Special Features:
- simple elegancekendinerDined on 6/14/2014Classic decor, tasty & eclectic menu, adequate table spacing & lighting. Perfect dining before a downtown performance & convenient free parkingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this gemFoodloverVIPDined on 6/8/2014Food was creative and delicious! Dinner was so good we went back for breakfast the next morning and it was equally as creative and delicious! When in OKC we would definitely dine here again!!! ❤️❤️❤️Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014I had never been to kitchen 324 and after one visit, I can say that this will be a place that I come back to time after time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good First ImpressiontwblVIPDined on 5/24/2014Ambience was pretty neat for a new restaurant in downtown area, an area with sparse restaurant availability. Food was novel and tasty-try the chicken pot pie and brie. Service overall good - somewhat slow at times, but kind and responsive I'll go back.Special Features: