Kitchen No. 324
324 N Robinson Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kitchen No. 324
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://kitchen324.com/
- Phone: 4057635911
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Kitchen No. 324
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Kitchen No. 324 - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Kitchen No. 324 reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (89)great for brunch (85)great for lunch (58)neighborhood gem (52)hot spot (38)special occasion (32)good for groups (18)romantic (12)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (8)notable wine list (3)late-night find (3)Show More
- Great cafe, overpriced restaurant..AlexrdvzDined on 9/28/2014Some menu items are amazing and some other are just simply overpriced. Some drinks are amazing, some are just lame.Special Features:
- SlowShortStuffDined on 9/26/2014Entrees slow to come out, but waiters kept us informed that there was a mix- up... Food was worth waiting for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I enjoyed Kitchen 324 with some girlfriends. Everyone really enjoyed the location and the food. The parking inside SandRidge Energy was very convenient. Keep up the great work. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC Ambience in Downtown OKCLaineyCDined on 9/21/2014Kitchen 324 is the kind of place you find in all the nooks and neighborhoods of Manhattan. That there is a restaurant the caliber of Kitchen 324 in the middle of downtown Oklahoma City is a breath of fresh air! Love seeing the reemergence of the inner city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014Had a great brunch this weekend at Kitchen 324. Will definitely return again. Glad we could make a reservation on Open Table, as the restaurant was completely packed. My only complaint is that the tables were extremely too close together. Not enough room to even shimmy through without nearly spilling your neighbor's drinks. Wish they would spread them out a little more. Food and coffee was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/20/2014Been here 3 times before. Food this time was subpar. Bisquits very hard. Needed a knife to cut. Service a little slow this time. We will be back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014We were looking forvegetable filled entrées, these were wonderful! Salads were flavorful and a great choice. We had the Cheever's Chicken Strudel as an appetizer. I highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great menu, good service, smooth coffee,great design of restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The food was outstanding and one of the Best Chi Latte's I have had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food - if you're in no hurryde1765Dined on 9/5/2014First, let me be very upfront, the food at Kitchen 324 is outstanding; the staff is friendly and engaging; and the restaurant itself is a welcome addition to downtown dining. The only drawback for our recent meal was timing. Our reservation was at 6:30p and the balance of our 6-top party finally trickled in at 6:40. We placed our order around 6:45p with the advice that we had a show to see that evening downtown at 8:00p. When our food did not arrive until 7:35p, it caused us to rush which took away from the overall dining experience. Make no mistake, we will certainly be back - just when we have more time to spend.Special Features:
- Neat new findsweettoothDined on 9/5/2014This was my first visit to Kitchen 324 and found it to be very nice.. loved the clean open decor. It's not necessarily private dining if you prefer that. The food was very tasty, lots of flavor and unique presentation. We especially enjoyed the special which was an ahi tuna served over chipotle grits and a mini kale enchilada. The dessert menu was not impressive and what we did try was disappointing, however the espresso drinks available are wonderful!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014Everything was superb. Love the Romanesco Salmon!Special Features:
- GreatShannaDined on 9/3/2014It was our first time to visit. The service was great, she knew the menu & answered any questions we might have. She was prompt & she was checking on us periodically. The napkins left lint on our clothes (I was wearing black) & she brought us a lint roller. We were there on a Wednesday night, so it was quiet, but it was a great atmosphere. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HCIIIDined on 8/31/2014Great Food and Service always. We have never been disappointed here. Thanks to Zach and all the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favouritesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014I've been going to Kitchen 324 since it opened. The food has always been wonderful, the service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mvanmvanDined on 8/29/2014I was pleasantly surprised at how good the cauliflower steak was. My husband enjoyed his steak and our group shared the mousse. We were going to the Civic Center so were rushed for time. Next time, we will plan for more leisure. Enjoyed by all of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful BrunchawinbrrrrDined on 8/24/2014The restaurant is beautifully designed, most delicious menu, and very unique eats. The strata was the most delicious breakfast dish I have ever eaten. All of the greens and vegetables were incredibly fresh and the so fattening but soooo amazing pastries were also amazing.Special Features:
- Gem in OKC...2luvbirdsDined on 8/24/2014I've only experienced the brunch at Kitchen but look forward to coming back for lunch and dinner. Love the variety and freshness offered. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easygoing Fusion CuisinefijnproeverDined on 8/23/2014We went to this restaurant to celebrate a birthday and it was absolutely the right choice. The server had a nice sense of humor and was attentive without being overly so. Each course was excellent with well-balanced flavors and textures and a good presentation. The cuisine emphasizes traditional dishes such as meatloaf that feature quality ingredients with fusion accents that are simply but expertly prepared: inspired minimalism at its best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeTbar2Dined on 8/22/2014Good place for lunch! Enjoyed the place and the food. Parking was easier than we expected.Special Features:
- Crowded, but yummyLKetVIPDined on 8/17/2014Seating is very tight but once you're wedged into your booth, it's a great experience. Fantastic breakfast items. AMAZING coffee from MadCap, a Michigan coffee roaster.Special Features:
- A JewelLittleVIPDined on 8/17/2014We had the most wonderful food- had hard time making a choice. The a Green Eggs and Ham was excellent. We will definitely make this one of our favorites.Special Features:
- enjoyablecarrera2VIPDined on 8/16/2014My food restrictions were handled gracefully. My food was cooked perfect. The manager and waiter were very accommodating. This made the evening very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Brunch!FoodconnoisseurDined on 8/16/2014Great food & service! Took my sister from out of town & she loved it. She bought several juices to take home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!okcGFDined on 8/11/2014always good and celiac friendly. they listen and understand needs. great food always freshSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenniferjennilouDined on 8/10/2014Loved it! The food was great, but it was the scene that was the best! It felt like I was in some major city - rather than OKC. I ordered the smoked salmon from the brunch menu and a vanilla latte - would recommend both!Special Features:
- GREAT food!CliffHiggsDined on 8/4/2014This was my 2nd time to visit the restaurant and I wanted to try something different. I ordered the Grilled Veggie Sandwich and Blistered Cauliflower and both were very, very good. My guest ordered the Aromatic Chicken Salad Sandwich with Shaved Asparagus and she enjoyed her lunch, as well. The service was more than adequate and I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How much is the Kitchen?youngfoodieDined on 8/1/2014Kitchen 324 is a great restaurant with amazing food and awesome service. They provide a menu that is unlike anything I've ever seen, by combining unique ingredients to put a twist on the classics. My only warning is that the prices are a bit on the steep side, but for the atmosphere, marble/granite, decor and hipster vibe I think it works all together. Definitely a great spot to take someone you want to impress or surprise. I haven't tried their brunch on the weekends but I have heard amazing things. I did have a mimosa and it was certainly worth the $5. Two favorite dishes are the meatloaf with smoked tomato basil sauce and the chicken pot pie with fried, baked and rotisserie chicken. Oh and you have to try the Yukon gold potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great healthy optionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014Great farm to table restaurant! Fun place to talk with friends over a healthy meal.Special Features:
- Absolutely LovedDineNwineDined on 7/26/2014We brought our son and daughter in law when they recently came to visit. It was absolutely the most impressive dining experience. Not only was the food delicious but the staff was so friendly and accommodating dinner and wine highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good service so soSamGVIPDined on 7/26/2014We liked the food, manager even stopped the (which I like) however waiter never came back to check on us until we were finished.Special Features:
- DELICIOUSfoodiefanaticDined on 7/26/2014We are always looking for farm-to-table places to eat and this place was INCREDIBLE!! Everyone in our party absolutely loved their dish. I am looking forward to returning! Coffee was to die for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014I had a great time! Seating is a little tight but rhe food was great. I kinda wish the waitress was a little more attentive.Special Features:
- joshualim87Dined on 7/22/2014Amazing prompt service, excellent staff, great food, accommodating team.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen No. 324food4lifeDined on 7/20/2014The greeting from the entrance was very welcoming; the service was outstanding; all Menu Selections, that our guests made, were unique and given high praise. The restaurant is noisy; however, it is rather a happy, community gathering type of noise. We went for Sunday Brunch and I feel this impacted the lack of parking spaces near the restaurant. Our entire party, including two children (age 9) , loved this dining experience. I would definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2014Service was excellent. Our server, Mary Elizabeth, was very friendly and quite knowledgeable. Manager stopped by several times to check on our order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their saladOKCDinerDined on 7/15/2014Their kitchen salad is the best salad that I have ever eaten. I love the combination of avocado and the sweet onion vinaigrette and the bacon together. One person with us had a grilled cheese that had two cheese and peach preserves in it. She said that it is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection on a PlateIKnowWhatILikeDined on 7/13/2014I won't ramble on, but I will say that pastrami on rye breakfast I had at this place was the best breakfast I've ever had. Excellent waitress and good coffee, absolutely perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had breakfast ... Dinner great tooDamicoDined on 7/12/2014Had gone here for breakfast and tried dinner and was really pleased. CreTive small plates that can be shared easily ... Roasted beets were excellent, lump crab crostini really well done, excellent bread, Isreali cous cous with wild mushrooms was excellent and the fettuccini carbonara was very well constructed. A lovely dinner and we will return.Special Features:
- breakfast with a twistdmousaVIPDined on 7/12/2014Good choices of items that are very different but very good for breakfast and lunch. Easy walk from Brickyard section or convention center. Nice staff and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.