16701 Collins Ave.
Sunny Isles, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Sunny Isles Beach
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com/experience/dining-entertainment/kitchen-305/
- Phone: 3057492110
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily at 5:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Julius Brown
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From 4 to 400, Kitchen 305 can take care of all your catering needs, in our home or yours. Come celebrate birthday parties, reunions, weddings, bar mitzvahs, Quinces and much more here at Kitchen 305!
- Private Party Facilities: Come visit us and see our newly renovated Atlantis Ballroom, and many other banquet or corporate meeting rooms with fantastic Atlantic Ocean views. Kosher catering available.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Malamud 3059491300
- Entertainment: Tuesday belongs to Kitchen 305! All drinks and appetizers are 2-4-1 from 5:30pm - 8:00pm. Every Wednesday is We Love Ladies Night where ladies drink free 9-11 PM,DJ spinning and "Lobster Madness" for only $35.00 you can eat as many lobsters as you want. "Bottomless Pasta" for only $18.00 with live Music every Thursday Night. Friday nights is "Stone Crab Mania" for only $25.00 you get 5 claws and it is only $6.00 for each additional claw. Check out upcoming events for each weekend's Theme Partys, Music, DJs and more!
- Special Events: Tuesdays belong to Kitchen 305 (every Tuesday 2-4-1 5:30pm - 8:00pm) Lobster Madness for $35.00(every Wednesday) Bottomless Pasta for $18.00 (every Thursday) Stone Crab Mania for $25.00 (every Friday) Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday we have life entertainment!
A word from Kitchen 305
Kitchen 305 offers an exciting and unique dining experience where creative plating techniques showcase distinctive gastronomic American-eclectic fare at its best. Where South Beach meets Sunny Isles Beach, Kitchen 305 offers great food and fun dining in a chic setting. The 3,600-square-foot-eatery is outfitted with an open kitchen, 10-person chef’s table, 100-inch flat screen, oversized bar and chic, chocolate-brown, Bottega-styled banquettes. A weekly line-up of Tuesdays belong to Kitchen 305 (2-4-1 Drinks & Appetizers 5:30pm - 8:00pm), and We Love Ladies Night every Wednesday(ladies drink free from 9-11 PM)as well as"Lobster Madness" for only $35.00, Friday Nights is Stone Crab Mania for only $25.00 you receive 5 claws and it is only $6.00 for each additional claw. A hip new dining and lounging experience, where resident DJs spin the latest in 80s, 90s and today, makes Kitchen 305 the perfect location for a night-on-the-town or a special event. Kitchen 305 is open daily for dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Kitchen 305 - Best Restaurants in Sunny Isles Beach ›
Kitchen 305 reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (13)good for groups (12)special occasion (8)neighborhood gem (7)fit for foodies (7)hot spot (6)romantic (5)late-night find (5)scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Not good periodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014For the money that you spend this should be the last place you go and eat.Special Features:
- Lobster night is cool however....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014I was not very happy sitting in the overflow room which was clearly meant for parties of 10 or more. My husband I was a party of 2 would have enjoyed the room that had the live music. Its like the seat placement at your 3rd cousins wedding. Food was ok. Our server was amazing I liked her kept the lobsters flowing. But next time i will probably request better seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ran out of lobsterladiesnightoffunDined on 10/8/2014Horrible visit wasn't happy at all. All you can eat lobster and only able to eat two lobsters before we were told the lobster were all gone because of new management under ordered....ReallySpecial Features:
- CarterDined on 10/3/2014Overall outstanding experience! Always a memorable event. Superlative service and attention to detail. Our Server - William, is simply the most exceptional and professional waiter I've ever had, anywhere around the world. William consistently demonstrates what a huge difference a truly professional waiter makes in ensuring a first class dining experience. Each visit excedes the last and reinforces why we continue to choose Kitchen 305 as our favorite restaurant, and William as our first choice for a waiter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen 305OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/18/2014I ordered meatball pasta and the texture of the pasta was very hard and undercooked. On top of that, the pasta had a seafood taste to it and hard pieces of crab claws. Had I wanted a seafood pasta, I would have ordered that instead of a bolognese meatball pasta. They literally took a seafood pasta dish and threw a huge meatball on top of it. After I encountered several hard seafood shells and had had enough, the busboy asked how was the meal, so I complained. He took what was left on my plate, showed it to the chef and never came back to our table with any sort of explanation. SERIOUSLY? Our waitress never even asked how our meal was and by that point I didn't want to work myself up again. Needless to say, we were less than impressed.
- fantastic for lobster loversduskrider09Dined on 9/3/2014we've traveled 50 miles for good lobster dinners. this beat them all. we've been here several times and it's been good, this time they were spectacular. all you can eat for under $50.00, and local. manager always comes by to inquire about food and service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Come early if you interested in lobster feast. We came at 8 pm and they ran out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it :(OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2014Made an 8:30pm reservation with friends visiting from NY. When we get there, they give us a pager to wait just like anyone who just walked-in. Not a good thing when they highly recommend reservations. Shortly after we were told that their was no more lobster which is the reason why we went there. Neither on their website or anywhere else did it state that after 8:30pm they don't honor their Lobster Madness which is offered on Wednesdays (all you can eat lobster). After driving almost an hour we stayed there and it was not a great experience. Appetizers and desserts were yummy but our entrees were not that great. After having a $250 tab we left dissatisfied and disappointed.
- Lobster MadnessedldvmDined on 8/20/2014On Wednesday, the have all you can eat Maine Lobsters. Not sure there would be any other reason to go there. It's so noisy you cannot hear the people you are seated with. Service is slow, and the cocktails from the bar were horrible and sent back. But.... Lobsters were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No lobster?!?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014My date wanted lobster for his birthday. Picked Kitchen 305 for a Tuesday night dinner. Apparently they only serve lobster for all-you-can-eat Wednesday. Menu online had lobster for dinner everyday. I order lobster bisque-on the menu-but didn't have it. He then asked if they had a surf n turf? Only on Saturday was the waitress' response. So...we ordered lobster Mac n cheese. Imagine a plate of Mac n cheese arriving with a lobster tail in the middle of it. Call me crazy but if you want surf n turf couldn't you use the lobster tail from the Mac n cheese?!? Couldn't you make lobster bisque? Disappointing! Reservation was for 8:15. We were 1 of 4 tables in the restaurant. Could have and should have accommodated. So much for Happy BirthdaySpecial Features:
- The lobstersbirchieDined on 8/13/2014Where else can you eat all the lobster you want and enjoy them, Best kept secret in Miami. OMGSpecial Features:
- Good FindbdaychyckDined on 7/25/2014Stayed at the Newport Beachside Resort where restaurant is located and the food and specials they had every night enhanced our experienceSpecial Features:
- Didn't blow me awayDee115401VIPDined on 7/23/2014Went for a birthday dinner while in Miami with my girlfriend for ladies night. I put in reservation comments section it was a b'day dinner but the hostess, nor the waitress acknowledged the birthday. Also, they initially tried to seat us in the overflow room in the back with dingy carpet. I has to wait ten minutes with a reservation and wait another five to change tables. The band was good, drinks, were good, lobster night was good, NY Strip steak was good. Service is so-so and the $10 to valet was a little much for me. I think their are other better options for dinner, but stop in for free drinks after 9 on Wednesday's and enjoy the band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All you can eatSunshine954Dined on 7/18/2014The All You Can Eat experience is awesome, Lobster Night is my favorite, Crab Night was a good experience also...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Had a great all you can eat lobster dinner. The music was great and I would highly recommend dinner at kitchen 305 Wednesday all you can eat lobster nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/14/2014The food and service was so so. With all the choices in this area, I would not go back or recommend.
- girls nightladiesnightoffunDined on 7/2/2014Food was okay waiter burned my guest arm with hot water.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingbrowneyesDined on 6/27/2014That was my first time at kitchen 305... and it will not be my last... I had a blast!!!!! I loved everything, the food and the entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 303 reviews are from the Kitchen 305 reviews archive.
- LOBSTER!Luv2EatDined on 6/11/2014Wednesday lobster night for $38 is the best deal I have seen for unlimited lobster and its actually delicious --- not frozen! I would definitely return here again when I am in the area! I highly recommend this spot for anyone visiting the area. Make sure to make reservations because they do not take walk ins!!Special Features:
- Awesome goodiesEggy22VIPDined on 6/6/2014Food was awesome service amazing walk on dock after dinner was the perfect ending to an evening filled with flavor spice and romanceSpecial Features:
- Best Lobster Feast in townNickyDined on 6/4/2014I love this this restaurant for Wednesday night all you can eat Lobster. The servers are very friendly. The bartenders on the other hand are not so friendly. Maybe they are over worked or fill they are above the servers, I really don't know. They ignore you and keep you waiting a long time even when they seem not busy at all. Other than that I loved this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only for wednesday niight lobsterMikiDined on 6/4/2014Lobster eat as you can was the reason we choose this reaaurant driving all the way down from Palm Beach. The lobsters were tasty ,thereis no way here to make misakes. The locatio is noisy ,huge place, the service is bad,this is not th kind of place for "spending a pleasant evening",just eat and go.
- Lagosta muito boaRogerioDined on 5/21/2014A lagosta estava muito boa, assim como os acompanhamentos. Ambiente animado, com musica e DJ, gente bonita. Atendimento bom. Muito importante fazer reserva, pois é muito cheio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All you can eat lobstersoperaDined on 5/21/2014It is different , that is why mostly tourists are there, but lobsters are fresh and service fast and sufficient. Very noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LolaVIPDined on 5/13/2014The food was very good, the service was very attentive, polite, and enjoyable. However, the ambience was that of a bad cruise ship with a salsa lesson happening. Although the music was good, a dance lesson while dinning is not such a great experience if you are there for a restaurant.
- LOBSTERS GALORELobsterLoverDined on 4/30/2014Went to the Wed. night all you can eat lobsterfest at Kitchen 305 in the Newport Hotel in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. Made reservation for 5:30 PM when restaurant opens. Was seated promptly in back room with a view of the pool and ocean. From 5:30 til almost 7:30 the room was not full, so the noise level was quiet. At 7:30 the noise level increased dramatically, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The dining room had filled up with people who were enjoying unlimited lobsters and having a good time. Our server was Ben who was excellent. We never had to ask for our next lobster..he was right there with it when we had just about finished one. The lobsters were large and delicious. I ate 4...my hubby ate 5. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUSY!!!AventuralocalDined on 4/25/2014Made reservation for 7:30 and modified it online for 8:30. Restaurant did not get confirmation. Made us wait for 45 minutes. Hostesses were novices, no smiling, eye contact or real interest. Waited in hotel lobby. The hostesses just gave us an excuse that the system had been having that problema with Open Table... Food, was mediocre at best. Noise level, uncomfortable. Must say seafood better than the rest. My gnocchi a la vodka was Sandy and ridiculously undercooked. Sent it back. Crowd was not fit for families on Friday night, I may add. A bit too much even for South Beach standards. Would not go back, nor recommend the place at any price.
- Awesome drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2014I ordered tbe ribs with the sweet potatoe fries and cole slaw. Ribs were charred and chewy. The food overall was not that good but the drinks were awesome. Me and my partner spent a hundred dollars and it definitely was not worth it!Special Features:
- Good food; Service just fairMickeyMouseDined on 4/9/2014Good food; Service just fair needs improvement; music a bit noisy for early evening dining but great after 10pm. Good place for dining and socializing experience. Already recommending to friends, family, and business associates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to dinelovegreatfoodDined on 4/9/2014I'm happy I chose to eat here for dinner. The food was delicious! The atmosphere was great for any type of crowd. Kitchen 305 will see me again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone crab Fridayjfs226VIPDined on 4/4/2014We go there to have all you can eat stone crabs or King crab. I am sorry that I can't give a better review about the food, but the crabs are ALWAYS GREAT. We so this monthly. It is only on Friday LOVE THOSE CRABS!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get your Lobster fix!CarolynVIPDined on 4/2/2014The only time I come to this restaurant is for the Lobster Special on Wednesdays. It's the best deal in town. Service is not the best as the place is full of patrons. The servers and bussers do their best to keep up so just be patient and you will get taken care of. Bar drinks are expensive. The live band is superb!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too busy too rough !SevieDined on 4/2/2014Yes all you can eat lobster is appealing but depending on the season not always a wise choice. A couple years ago it started great! Now it's horrible, too busy too loud, one hour wait with a reservation. Horrible service! They slam the lobster on your table, don't have the proper plates for it. Tables are messy, servers are in a rush to stuff you and see you leave. Table for two by the kitchen, with non stop traffic and annoyingly noisy. We still dropped over $100 bill for dinner and felt like cattle ... Never going back nor recommending this place to anyone :(
- Wednesday and LobsterLobster312Dined on 3/12/2014I absolutely love this place, My family and I dined two weeks in a row. Our waitress was little bit on the impatient side and did not pay attention to what we ordered, she knocked over a drink did not wipe up the mess she made and charged us for the spilled drink, other than that, this place was great. Great music as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerDottieDined on 3/11/2014Not too busy nice setting. I like the fact of making an reservation which mean there will be no long wait to be served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/7/2014Seven us reserved on open table and showed up not knowing what to expect. The food was very good and the staff was amazing Definitely coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LobsterArmazemDined on 3/5/2014We went for the all you can eat lobster night. It was fun and a nice experience, but the food wasn't very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- back on topROBERT037Dined on 3/5/2014Kitchen 305 has got its groove back! Service was on point and the food was great! Anyone who may have been disappointed in the past should give it another shot. Bringing in New floor management has certainly paid off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2014I made a reservation for 4 and it took 45 minutes for them to seat us.. I feel that if we have reservations we should of been seated no more than 10 minutes late. The food was ok we went for the all you can eat lobsters but the lobsters a over cooked. The waitres was friendly and kept bringing out more lobster so that was nice. The bar seen was fun in especially liked the girls that danced in the bar. The music was also enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaterloggedWaterloggednewbieDined on 2/26/2014Went for the Lobster Wednesday All you could it...wish that there was a way to remove the puddle of water in my plate when receiving the lobster and cracking it opened. Not sure if this was a tactic so that we ate fewer lobsters... Corn was over cooked and also waterloggedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.