4555 Grand Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55419Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kingsmpls.com/
- Phone: 6123547928x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 3:00pm-12:00am
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andrew Kraft
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Mondays - Trivia Mafia 9pm voted best bar trivia in Minneapolis!
Tuesdays - Date Nite! Tasting for Two $45
Wednesdays - 1/2 price wine (select bottles)
Lunch and Late Nite everyday!
Happy Hour 3-6pm everyday and 10pm-midnight Thursdays - Saturday
BRUNCH! Every Saturday and Sunday 9am-2pm
Monthly Book Club! to view our menu online or details about any of our events, please visit our website.
- Cross Street: 46th St.
- Public Transit: We are located at 46th and Grand, which is easily accessible from the following bus routes: Route 46, Route 535 (we are on Grand just west of the 46th Street Station), Route 4B (4 blocks east of 46th and Bryant), and route 18 (5 blocks west of 46th and Nicollet)
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: We are located in the Kingfield neighborhood on 46th and Grand there is lots of street parking in the area.
A word from Kings
Kings Wine Bar offers a wide selection of beer, wines by the glass (and over 80 wines by the bottle), locally-roasted coffee, and our own take on classic American cuisine. Kings has won many awards in the local press, including Best Place for a Romantic Date, Best Wine List, and Best Wine Bar. With a neighborhood-friendly vibe and a progressive attitude towards small farms and sustainable business practices, Kings is more than just wine, coffee and food- it is about community. Kings has been serving our community since 2009.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Kings reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)romantic (9)notable wine list (9)fit for foodies (8)great for outdoor dining (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- beginner winerBeginnerWinerDinerDined on 9/6/2014Nice moderately priced wine list that won't break the bank. Good advice from server. Suggest ordering cheese plate..FANTASTIC. Good place to relax and carry on conversation with old friends. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kukoDined on 8/13/2014Great burger and honey donuts. Slow service. Live the half off bottles of wine on Wednesday. It is good for groups if you reserve ahead but a small place if you don't.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Enjoyablebpa1Dined on 7/26/2014We arrived at about 6:45 pm on a quiet Sat. night and got a table outside. We had the patio to ourselves which was nice and quiet - just what we wanted. We each had a starter dish and main course meal which were excellent. I also had an Espresso sponge cake and an espresso drink for dessert. Both were wonderful. Our waitress was a wonderful gem named Kat who was attentive, friendly, and knew the menu well. We really enjoyed ourselves. The only minor complaint is that the menu seemed smaller than I remembered. But again it's not the size of the menu but the quality of the offerings.Special Features:
- UnimpressedTryingnewDined on 7/10/2014Food portions were tiny and the waitor did not mention this to us so we left hungry. Once we asked the waitor about the food portion size he seemed annoyed at us and treated us differently after that. The wine was the only thing good about this place. The music was an odd choice and very loud.Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2014Excellent neighborhood dining spot. Food, beer and wine were super. Service was very friendly, attentive and informative.Special Features:
- Great food in a neighborhood placeBunnyPortiaDined on 5/28/2014I took my friend to Kings for her birthday. We shared four small plates that were all excellent - octopus, kale salad, scallops and deviled eggs. It happened to be 1/2 price bottle night for wine, so we also split a pinot. The meal was excellent and very affordable. Staff was wonderful too. They were very attentive without interrupting our conversation. It was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Kings reviews archive.