Kincaid's - Redondo
500 Fisherman's Wharf
Redondo Beach, CA 90277Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Kincaid's - Redondo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://kincaids.com/page/home
- Phone: (310) 318-6080
- Hours of Operation:
Weekend Breakfast/Brunch: Sat & Sun 11:00am-3:30pm with Bloody Mary Bar!
Lunch: 11:00am 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday Saturday: 4:00pm 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm 9:30pm
Bar: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Lance Corralez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: For parties of 8 or more please call the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Any manager 3103186080x
- Special Events: Weekend Breakfast/Brunch: Sat & Sun 11:00am-3:30pm with Bloody Mary Bar!
A word from Kincaid's - Redondo
A classic “Fish, Chop and Steak House”, Kincaid’s has a menu that elicits tradition, yet shows a modern flair of it’s own. Kincaid’s offers spectacular ocean views with an outdoor patio and windows surrounding all dining and bar areas. Offering fine dining in a casual and relaxed atmosphere, Kincaid’s anchors the Redondo Beach Pier as a prime attraction, enticing locals and visitors alike to the destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Kincaid's - Redondo - Best Restaurants in Redondo Beach ›
Kincaid's - Redondo reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (153)great for outdoor dining (92)special occasion (85)neighborhood gem (81)fit for foodies (76)great for lunch (74)romantic (52)good for groups (48)notable wine list (36)great for brunch (22)vibrant bar scene (18)kid-friendly (15)late-night find (14)hot spot (11)Show More
- Pretty goodsawbellVIPDined on 11/18/2014I enjoy going to Kincaid's. The food was good, the service was fine and I enjoy the location and views of the ocean. I actually enjoy dining in the bar area more, especially for happy hour and cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchDisappointedcustomerDined on 11/16/2014I was surprised at how few customers were really in there at 11:00 and how long the wait was, everyone seemed to be new and learning, super unorganized and we waited longer than we should have for our waiter. He was serving us our drinks, Mimosas and Bloody marys and spilled a whole mimosa on one of our guests, completely down one whole side of his dress shirt, the front, the shoulder the back, it got him good. The waiter was new in my opinion, which is ok, and he felt bad but our friend had to go out and stand in the sun for 30 minutes to dry off, that's how bad it was. When we got the check, I was sure he would have comped this guy something, in some way, but nothing. Super disappointing. The food was good, the drinks were good and the view was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsL0723VIPDined on 11/8/2014We always enjoy Kincaid's and we had another couple from out the area join us for dinner. They too enjoyed the food and the views.Special Features:
- Ely's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Everyone was very attentive and made us feel at home server was very nice and we knew all about the menu . The only issue was parking would have stayed longer but metered parking was not on your website.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was greatChangeofplansDined on 10/28/2014It was my husbands birthday and he loves steak houses. I didn't want to drive all the way to Beverly Hills so I looked on the internet to see what was in our area. I'm glad I made the switch to come there our server was Excellent his name was Mark he knew the menu and his recommendations were great I could really tell he enjoys his job keep him forever . We had a great time. From the minute we walked in to when we left everyone had a smile. We will be back real soon hopefully Mark is there. I even became a rewards point member. Thank uSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable lunchPeterVIPDined on 10/28/2014My guest and I had an enjoyable lunch at Kincaid's in Redondo Beach. She had an entree salad with chicken which was quite substantial. I had the french dip sandwich which was much less generous. It was flavorful but there was not much to it. I would not have it again nor recommend it. The service was fine and the view spectacular and we were not rushed, which we appreciated.Special Features:
- Amazing food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Not only was our food incredible but we were so well taken care of by our server Ulysses. He was always so attentive and made our anniversary dinner awesome.Special Features:
- Great ServiceLiberaceDined on 10/25/2014The service was excellent, the selection very good, the food very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with a view!singoffgalDined on 10/25/2014When making our reservation online we requested a table inside next to the window with an ocean view for our anniversary. It seemed like an unlikely request since it was a Saturday night, but why not? Much to my surprise and delight when we arrived, the hostess wished us a Happy Anniversary and sent us off to our window table looking out onto the ocean! We even received a card wishing us a Happy Anniversary! The sunset was spectacular during our dinner. Although the service was spotty right after being seated (due to a large group being seated in our server's section right ahead of us), it improved as the meal progressed. The petite filet and the salmon were wonderful. Thanks for the memories this meal created for us!Special Features:
- LaurenYDined on 10/24/2014This was a fabulous find on Open Table. My husband had prime rib which was served precisely as he requested. I had the Mahi Mahi with a cumin rub which was delightful. They were inquisitive and took special care to serve my son a gluten and casein free burger. They even offer gluten free buns and pastas on the menu. It was an A+ dining experience.Special Features:
- Kincaids a proven winner!carefulcVIPDined on 10/24/2014Been going to Kincaids since it initially opened...years ago. Doesn't disappoint. Celebrated many birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, lunches, happy hour and dinner. Our to go restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was delish!Paris4MePleaseDined on 10/23/2014Great menu! Excellent food. We went before sundown and sat at a table by the window so it was warm. Just be aware of that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dr. and Mrs. James NelsonJudyNelsonDined on 10/19/2014We have loved this restaurant from our first visit many years ago--and now they take reservations for the patio. We think of Kincaid's as an extension of our house and have had nothing but outstanding visits for decades. It's just the best!Special Features:
- Wonderful all around!GenosFamilyDined on 10/12/2014Our family loves going to this restaurant. Service is always great, food wonderful, near the beach, what more can you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A KeeperPickyDined on 10/9/2014Our experiences at Kincaids are consistent. Great service, staff and food. They honor reservations & seat us promptly. Always fulfill special requests such as window seats. Staff is friendly and welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/9/2014Great place to dine! Makes you feel as if on a vacation. Nothing like being next to the Pacific Ocean. Food tasty, service very pleasant.Special Features:
- Always enjoy eating here!DeliciousVIPDined on 10/9/2014They have changed the menu somewhat since I was there last. We enjoyed trying their new dishes! They were delicious. The waitress was extremely friendly, prompt and helpful.Special Features:
- Good As AlwaysJohnDined on 10/6/2014Once again another good meal at Kinkead's - not quite as good as previous visits, but he service was great and the view is spectacular.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/5/2014As usual, a great experience at Kincaid's. A quiet night, and service was even more prompt and attentive than usual. Over time we've had many of the fish specials and my favorite, prime rib, but please save room for the key lime pie. By far the best I've had anywhere.Special Features:
- Definitely 'Our Place'2getherWeEatDined on 10/5/2014This is where we come to celebrate everything. Not only do they have outstanding food and service but they have a great rewards program that let's you enjoy it again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingHungryhippoDined on 10/5/2014Kincaids used to be very good, with very good service and food. Now it's mediocre food with immature and inexperienced staff. I made a reservation for an outdoor table. We were led through the bar to the patio by the overtly complimenting bar waitress, shown options of a table facing the parking lot or another table which could be arranged to face the building wall! Not being pleased with either option, we requested a table inside and was led through the empty restaurant by the bar waitress who kept trying to get us to sit in her section. After much insisting on our part we were able to secure a window table in the dining room. The food was very salty and oily. Drinks were brought to the table after the entree was finished. Disappointing!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The cocktails were great. I wasn't impressed by the food. The prime rib was average and the prawns were over cooked and lacked flavor. I would only return to this restaurant on a drink only basis.Special Features:
- Exceptional serviceoo63Dined on 9/28/2014Kincaid's is conveniently located at the second level parking at the Redondo Beach pier. The price commanded for the food yield above-average tasting dishes for the most part. My almond crusted scallops were delicious, but the scallops were ridiculously small - it would've been perfect had big plump diver's scallops been used to prepare the dish. The wife's prime rib was cooked to perfection, but the meat was a bit rougher than we're accustomed to for a prime rib. We still had a great time. What really shined at Kincaid's were the cocktail drinks and service. Our server Leo took fantastic care of us. We would definitely return.Special Features:
- JuliDined on 9/28/2014The only problem I had is that I wanted to make reservations for the Lobster Festival. So I called Kincaids in Redondo Beach and was tole I had to do this online, which I did. I called Kincaids to make sure this worked out OK, They told me the reservations I want should have been for an affiliated restaurant, but were given to us for Kincaids. So I kept them not knowing what to do. We never got our lobster dinner as indicated in your email.Special Features:
- MurphyDined on 9/27/2014Brought my friend there for his Birthday. His food was good he had the Salmon and Prime Rib. I ordered the 48.95 Special Trio. The steak was ok, only 2 tiny prawns the lobster tail was terrible. There was literally 3 small pieces of lobster, it was all dried out. I was quite disappointed for the price. New Chef!!Special Features:
- Great Birthday DinnerVARSDined on 9/23/2014This was a [[perfect choice for my husbands 54th birthday dinner. The view is spectacular. The wit staff was attentive and efficient. The food was sublime.Special Features:
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014It is hard to go wrong when you have such an incredible view. The food is good, the service is really good and the atmosphere is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing fine dining!!!shan1031Dined on 9/18/2014Its a great restaurant the food is amazing n the service is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great restaurant!darklotuzDined on 9/14/2014We have been going to this location for years and it is a very good place. We enjoy the food quite a bit!Special Features:
- Great as usualtravelerDined on 9/14/2014Best ocean view in Redondo Beach and great food to match. This restaurant is not inexpensive but the food, service, and view make it worthwhile.Special Features:
- Food service too slowluv2dineDined on 9/14/20142 times is a trend. At our last 2 visits, some of the entrees in our party were very delayed in being served. At the prior visit, my husband's meal did not arrive until at least 15-20 minutes after my daughter and I finished ours. The waiter and manager were appropriately apologetic so we gave Kincaid's another try. At this most recent visit, 1 entree arrived in a timely manner (~45 min after sitting down, after drinks and appetizers). The other entrees did not arrive until > 30 min after the first entree was served (& the waiter was nonchalant about it). Had to rush to finish meals, no time for dessert. Such a disparity in when the meals are served really dampens the enjoyment of the dinner experience.Special Features:
- kbgonzalezVIPDined on 9/13/2014Normally we LOVE Kincaids and go there several times a year especially for celebrations. We live in the area and love being near the water. This time we weren't as impressed with the food - we were treating a friend for his birthday. My husband ordered the steak medium, and it came very rare, almost mooing and he had to send it back. My chicken penne pasta was tasty but by the time I was able to get the server's attention to bring me parmesan it was cold. But it heated well in the microwave for breakfast the next day. Wait staff was friendly and bread fabulous. We'll be back as we are assuming it was just an off night.Special Features:
- 2dabeachDined on 9/10/2014outstanding service from the moment we were greeted at the door. the view of the sunset over the ocean was awesome, they even went around raising the window screens as the sun was setting. the food was outstanding !! at our table we had prime rib,lobster, shrimp louie which also came with a perfect filet of salmon,and appetizers. All were enjoyed . we will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful birthday dinnerKeysterDined on 9/7/2014We had an exceptional dining experience at Kincaid's last night for my birthday. Our server, Lupe, made a recommendation for dinner that turned out to be spot on for us. Oysters Rockefeller as an appetizer led to sensational rib eye steak and key lime pie for dessert. All in a relaxed, no-hurry atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Richard and Julia's birthday dinnerAndy123VIPDined on 9/7/2014Go for the seafood, stay for the food. Very scenic dinner experience, the food held up well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingLousyVIPDined on 9/7/2014Great ambiance, beautiful view, but alas, the food and service leaves some to be desired...Special Features:
- A Repeat FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary at Kincaid's the other night. We celebrate occasions like that here. The service was great, and the waiter arranged for a vegetable plate, not on the menu, for my wife.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedMiaLinaDined on 9/5/2014It's not a restaurant that I would normally go to for dinner, but I had had some of the best crabcakes there on three other luncheons, so I planned to order crabcakes for dinner. I ordered the crabcakes and added a 6 oz. lobster tail. The crabcakes were salty and dry and tasted 'fishy'. Really odd, since the past three times I had ordered them at lunch they were divine. Not sure if it was a bad night, bad crab, a new chef, or new recipe, but I was very disappointed and did not eat them. My lobster tail was a bit chewy (overcooked) and what appeared to be and tasted like season salt on it. This ruined much of the lobster taste which is why you order lobster in the first place. I was disappointed and will probably not go back anytime soon.Special Features:
- PerfectRolsDined on 9/3/2014This is a lovely spot to sit outside and enjoy the ocean view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime Rib at its bestzevaldDined on 8/31/2014Overall, food & ambiance was great. Only thing was, it took so long before we got our appetizers. Service was kinda slow & could improve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.