21508 Merlot Lane
Tyler, TX 75703Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.kiepersol.com/
- Phone: 9038943300x
- Hours of Operation:
Tues - Fri 11 am - 10 pm
Sat 7 am - 10 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer two banquet rooms off the main dining room of our restaurant to facilitate private parties and other special occasions. The Cognac Room will comfortably seat up to 25 people and is the perfect place to hold business parties or cocktail/hors d'oeuvres functions.
Our Rhone Room offers to perfect setting for a family or friendly gathering. The room will comfortably seat up to 12 people.
- Private Party Contact: Sharon Puren 9038943300x
A word from Kiepersol Enterprises
We serve only the finest foods available from USDA Prime steaks to the freshest seafood. Our wine cellar proudly displays hand-selected, world renowned wines to complement your meal. We are sure you will Experience Excellence at Kiepersol Estates. Try our wines made on the estate while you are here.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Kiepersol Enterprises - Best Restaurants in Tyler ›
Kiepersol Enterprises reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (9)romantic (7)notable wine list (6)scenic view (4)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)Show More
- SynopsisSammyDined on 9/13/2014The food was good but we found it pricey to the point that pricing came very close to making it a questionable choice, even for special occasions. Appetizer, couple of glasses of wine and entrée for two (with gratuity) was nearly two hundred dollars for two people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best around tylerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014Definitely the go to place to celebrate something special. Great food, drinks, staff and atmosphere. Not a hot spot, but instead a place to get away from everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulFaith9090Dined on 8/9/2014We had a wonderful breakfast everything was amazing! The most friendly staff and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 18 reviews are from the Kiepersol Enterprises reviews archive.
- very nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014had a lovely dinner here. waiter JJ was very attentive. would go back.
- Enthralled with KiepersolYeReDined on 5/24/2014The restaurant is in the small town of Tyler, Texas and is a delight! Usually my son takes us to Dallas when we go to Texas, but now that we've found Kiepersol it's not necessary to drive so far. The food was excellently prepared and served. A winery is located on the premises, and I brought several bottles home with me. In Florida the restaurants aren't allowed to have flaming desserts any longer due to high insurance risks, but I was delighted to have one of my old favorites, Cherries Jubilee, to complete a delightful and memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find and worth the effortLove2eatfromfriscoDined on 5/9/2014We found this little gem online and based on several great reviews, we tried it out. The location is south of Tyler and was worth the short drive. Try to arrive before dark so you can enjoy drive. I had 6oz filet and wife had salmon. Both excellent quality and preparation. Bananas Foster table side a must too. Staff was delightful and engaging. High marks from us!Special Features:
- Great steakVeritasDined on 3/28/2014Was in Tyler, TX for the weekend and it wasn't easy to find a decent restaurant. This one caught my eye, and we drove all the way down to this location, inside a gated community. Focus is on steaks and the Kiepersol wine. Their cab was actually quite good, and so was the steak (ribeye for me, beef tenderloin for my wife). Sides not bad either. We shared the tableside Bananas Foster a la mode, which was both fun and delicious. Overall, a great dinner location for Tyler, TX. Prices a bit high, but typical for upscale steakhouses.Special Features:
- Romantic GetawayTylerTXDined on 2/14/2014Kiepersol, is a nice quite getaway. Specializing in romantic dinner for two or a small group.. Wonderful food and beautiful scenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doogie was delightedDoogieDined on 1/30/2014This was quiet possibly the best meal/dining experience we have ever had! I had the duck cigars and my wife had the lobster bisque for starters and both were awesome. We both had the special of the night for our entree which was the 6 oz. fillet, herb rubbed and served with a special sauce that was perfectly cooked; crispy on the outside and pink in the middle. Our waiter was very attentive but not over attentive. It was Thursday night and they were fairly slow but I got the impression the wait staff would be just as efficient on a busy night. The chocolate, hot fudge filled cake baked especially for you with a scoop of blue bell ice cream on the side was absolutely outstanding!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant and WineryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/14/2014What a fantastic experience! Tour and tasting of the winery followed by an excellent dining experience. The food was sensational. The atmosphere warm and inviting. And with a built-in bed-and-breakfast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayJeep2014Dined on 1/4/2014We love Kiepersol for special occasions. Food is good, service excellent! Ladies room was a little unkempt but clean. Didn't understand why bar didn't have Stoli?! Looooved the chocolate cake and coffee! Look forward to our next visit in August!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over th Top!JimmyCDined on 12/31/2013Went forour 11th anniversary.... It was a wonderful time! THe fourand service were outstading. We felt on top of the world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow1txfoodloverDined on 12/28/2013What a wonderful, private spot for a restaurant. The setting is perfect . The location is in a wooded area with beautiful homes and a vineyard. The wines are the best around. The physical restaurant feels like a private club, but is not intimating or overly formal. The food leaves you with that special after taste that makes you think about the next time your visit. I cannot think of any way to improve the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, the experience wasLexBDined on 12/19/2013Overall, the experience was fantastic! I wish we had come during a better season with grapes on the vine and weather warm enough to sit out on the deck during wine tasting. But I will most definitely be back to try the bed and breakfast portion of Kiepersol. The filet mignon I had at the restaurant was the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising find!DominicVIPDined on 11/16/2013Coming from Dallas and being a big foodie, I had low expectations for a B&B restaurant in the country, but this ended up as a top 10 dining experience ever and somplace that I will make the drive to go to again. The service was awesome (ask for Rachel if you go) - attentive and friendly while never becoming obtrusive, but the food was the star. My wife got a filet stuifed with lobster meat and topped with bearnaise that she said was one of the best things she has ever eaten. My ribeye was fabulous as well. It was a Napa valley quality restaurant and setting but NOT at Napa prices. Get there early to enjoy their tasting room so you can pick a wine with dinner. They are all estate grown and some of the best Texas wines I've enjoyed.Special Features:
- KiepersolKronsroDined on 11/1/2013We always enjoy the experience and food at the Kiepersol. It is a special and notable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait StaffWandaDined on 10/5/2013The wait staff is attentive, friendly, and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2013This was my second visit to the restaurant and all I can say is everything was fabulous! The food, the service, the ambiance were all the best anyone could have. I tell all my friends that Kiepersol Estates is Dallas-quality dining right here in East Texas! Thank you for a delightful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must DoOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2013If you are looking for a great meal in the Tyler area, then Kiepersol is a "must do!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful dining experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2012What a wonderful dining experience, food, wine, service were all A+.Special Features:
- Great for special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/4/2012This is an OUTSTANDING place to eat. Try it with that special person in your life or with anyone you want to ensure has a truly fine dining experience.Special Features: