200 Main Street No.9
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.khloebistrot.com/
- Phone: 2014619700x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: THUR - SAT: 4:00pm - 12:00am, SAT & SUN: 11:30am - 3:00pm Brunch , Dinner SUN- TUE--WED 4:00pm- 10:00pm ,CLOSED MONDAY
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, French
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Catering intimate private events, Private Luncheons, off site catering , cooperate catering,Buyouts for 45 person min and more
- Entertainment: Vinly music and personal compilations
- Special Events: Visit our site for Details
A word from Khloe Bistrot
" Cuisine does not measure itself in terms of tradition or Modernity,one must read in it the tenderness of the chef" . Check out our sister Restaurant Next Door LACOCINEROS -Mexican Take Out Only & Private dining |Buy Out . www.lacocineros.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Khloe Bistrot reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (9)romantic (7)great for brunch (4)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 10/11/2014Went for dinner again last Saturday night and was once again amazed by the menu, the food and the service. The food is really extraordinary. Hard to believe that such fabulous food can be found in this small, charming, eclectic restaurant on the street in Fort Lee. A real find, especially in New Jersey.Special Features:
- Excellent local gemOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/5/2014The experience was excellent and the server was knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely a neighborhood gem. Food is french with a bit of Italian flare. The ambiance was a bit Victorian with modern music playing in the background. BYOB so as to even out the cost of food (on the pricey side but reasonable)Special Features:
- Perfect!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/3/2014From the minute we walked in everything was perfect! From the decor of the place to the service. BUT most of all the food was amazing!!!! Brought 3 friends here for the first time and they already want to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant suprise!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014It was a pleasant surprise for a night out. The restaurant is hidden in a busy business district with exceptionally excellent food. We were impressed with all the dishes we ordered. The atmosphere was very friendly with welcoming services. We definitely recommend this restaurant and will go back for more surprises.Special Features:
- Forgotten TableFoodie820Dined on 9/12/2014The service was sooo slow. Waited 30 minutes until our order was taken. Other tables were seated well after us and they were already on their appetizers before we even spoke to the waiter (there was only one waiter for the entire restaurant). He only came to our table after we waved him over to tell him we were ready to order! The food on the other hand was worth the wait!Special Features:
- Rear findOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/17/2014Extremely enjoyable experience. Low-key place with menu rich on unusual recipes, excellent delivery, friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- JMC90VIPDined on 8/11/2014Love the atmosphere, love the food. We will continue to return and encourage others to try it as well.Special Features:
- Cold asparagus soup was fabulous!SusanVIPDined on 8/4/2014We had the most delicious asparagus soup that was perfect on a warm summer night. The brussel sprouts with lardons are great and the truffle fries are sinfully delicious. The owner Felix makes sure everything is just perfect. A true gem in Fort Lee.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant really is a neighborhood gem. You would not notice it from the street. Please spread the news so it stays in business.Special Features:
- FabulousJenR13Dined on 8/1/2014Kloe Bistros was great!! Is a BYO and the restaurant is beautiful. Small and cozy. The service was outstanding, the food was delicious. Definitively going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great decision..OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/30/2014I've never been disappointed at Khloe Bistro. Food, ambience and service are absolutely fantastic. A true gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in Fort LeeOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 7/12/2014Went to Khloe for the first time and was surprised to find such great food In this small kitschy restaurant . The food was amazing, especially the escargot and tuna tartare appetizers. The waiter was friendly and the service was great. Dining at Khloe was as good as or better than my experiences at most of the restaurants in Manhattan.Special Features:
- The following 164 reviews are from the Khloe Bistrot reviews archive.
- Awesome Neigborhood GemkrkonradtDined on 6/14/2014This continues to be an amazing restaurant. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- connieVIPDined on 5/31/2014WOW !!! totally fabulous the quaint decor is no match for the fabulous owner Nina, food was amazing shared the escargot with artichoke hearts, wild mushrooms, parmesan, buerre blanc and shared the whole fish. will be back many times i am sure so excited to find this delightful restaurant.Special Features:
- Definitely going balcsupineDined on 5/20/2014My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary at khloe. We could not have asked for a better and more appropriate setting. The service was excellent and the staff was quite attentive while providing us space and time to enjoy our meal. The food was delicious and surpassed all our expectations. We will definitely be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, quirky brunch spotBartDined on 5/11/2014Khloe Bistrot in Fort Lee has an excellent kitchen. My wife and I have gone there for brunch eight or ten times over the last four years, and we have always enjoyed the food. Ambience is set by Afro-French bkgd music and by the decor, the 'quirky' of this review's title. Fun quirky. On one back table is a stunning melted wax sculpture that droops like something out of Roald Dahl. Oversized chairs; odd portraits on the walls. One might be of Jefferson? The food is the thing, though. We've tried many of the entrees; loved 'em all. I keep coming back for their eggs Benedict. Umm. The fries are knockouts, from sweet potatoes. The croque madame, amazingly good, best ham sandwich ever, with an egg on top! Kale and sautéed asparagus perfect! Go KBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite French restaurantsMoniDined on 5/4/2014Khole had you in awe from the start. The ambiance is hopeless romantic meets France meets modern day with a twist. The food is excellent and is made with love as it took time only cause everything is made at the moment. The service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth a tryBardVIPDined on 5/3/2014We were there on a Saturday night; restaurant was only half full. My wife and I shared a frisee salad which was prepared beautifully and tasted equally well. We both had the signature dish, Amish roast chicken. I thought it was excellent; she thought the brandy sauce was a bit rich. We had ordered a side dish of kale which never arrived but we were not charged for it. Overall, a fine experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Amazing!GbolsenDined on 3/31/2014Khloe never fails to deliver a fabulous dining experience. The food is out of this world! The Amish Roast Chicken is a must-have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & service were excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014At one point, they turned up the music to a deafening pitch but when we asked, it was turned off. Other, than that our experience was very good. We'd definitely go back.Special Features:
- Always a great time here...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/1/2014Delicious food, some favorites are Amish Chicken and Red Kale side. Just an all around great dining experience.Special Features:
- Fantastic, as usual!chilindrinnaDined on 1/26/2014I went to Khloe to celebrate a friend's birthday. We had a cozy, corner of the room table for our small group. I love the French antique furniture. The waiter and restaurant owner were very attentive and the food was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic cool gourmet date nightCrisPVIPDined on 1/10/2014Fantastic spot for a romantic date or a special birthday. Their roast chicken dish is amazing and the service is exceptional. It's Alice in Wonderland meets Dark Shadows. Don't forget to bring your favorite bottle of wine and save room for the chocolate pot de creme.Special Features:
- Neither I (steak poivre) norDisappointedVIPDined on 12/24/2013Neither I (steak poivre) nor my wife(branzino in a gloppy sauce) were impressed. We came with high hopes and were sorely disappointed. Service was amiable but can't make up for subpar food. We will not be returning.
- Khloe - welcome addition to Ft Lee!Lovetravelling0820VIPDined on 12/21/2013We were very pleasantly surprised by our 1st dining experience this evening. Two couples- all of whom have visited Paris, France several times & we loved this local find! My appetizer, escargot with artichoke hearts and almonds cooked in a buerre blanc parmesan sauce was mouth watering perfection! Wild salmon entree was fresh -seasoned with a lovely sauce and haricorts verts, steamed lightly to a slightly crispy, fresh taste. The chef definitely knew what he/or she was doing! Minor critique, we were hoping for a sorbet...or something cold, light for dessert. Mousse au chocolat would also have been welcome. At the waiter's suggestion we split the blueberry nutella crepe- it was pretty good- we cleaned the plate.BYOB. L'addition-$210.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good service,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/30/2013Good food and good service, if not great. Music was a little too loud.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemkrkonradtDined on 11/16/2013So lucky to have this restaurant in our town if Ft. Lee. Great food, great ambience! I choose this restaurant everytime my wife and I have date night. Service is attentive, staff provide great recommendations and new foods to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Fort Lee GemmherDined on 11/15/2013Had passed this restaurant many times and finally made a reservation....what a find! The room itself was small and intimate...the service was attentive and best of all the food was wonderful. For our entree we had the Lamb Shank and the Mushroom Risotto, both of which were delicious...we will definitely be back. This area is over saturated with Italian and Asian restaurants , so its nice to find a good bistro type restaurant nearby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best frisee salad outside Paris!SusanVIPDined on 11/11/2013The hosts welcome you like family, the food is consistently excellent, the room is eclectic and interesting, and outside of Paris they serve the best frisee salad I have ever eaten. The chicken dish is worth the 25 minute wait...so moist and delicious. If you have a sweet tooth...ask Nina for the pot au crème with blueberries for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for celebrating a birthday!chilindrinnaDined on 10/4/2013I recently helped my Mom celebrate her 70th birthday at Khloe Bistrot. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was great... as usual!Special Features:
- Eclectic dining!AnastasiaDined on 9/27/2013My friend and I came to Khloe to celebrate a birthday, and we were impressed with everything from intimate dining to exceptional service. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Every course was exquisitely presented and tastefully done. This is BYOB establishment. It was a great dining experience overall, very romantic atmosphere, great music selection - a very special setting for a conversation. We look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KloeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2013From funky decor, to delicious food, the experience was terrific.Special Features:
- Went for brunch - prices areTomskiVIPDined on 9/1/2013Went for brunch - prices are in line with NYC prices, but very good food and place has a quirky charm to it. Very friendly hostess. Would go back.Special Features:
- Great Place to Enjoy FoodJohnDined on 8/17/2013The restaurant was clean, and the service was attentive. Although the seats were mixed (not all the same) and some had holes in the seat, it added to the charm and decor to the restaurant. The menu was clear and easy to order, with selections clearly listed. The waiter knew what he was talking about and his recommendations tasted great. Overall the food tasted great. I don't want to label the pork dish as poor, but it was an ordinary pork steak cooked well but not much with seasoning. All the other dishes had an interesting flavor and cooked well. The best part of the restaurant is the ambience. We were not too crowded, nor too far from each other, where we could enjoy good conversation and food. BYOB is a plus!!!Special Features:
- Has fantastic potential....needstamaDined on 8/13/2013Has fantastic potential....needs some refinement in service.
- Fantastic food in Fort Lee!SusanVIPDined on 8/5/2013You just can't go wrong with anything on the menu! Always fresh and really made to order and the chef can easily accommodate to any special requests. The owners really welcome and appreciate their customers and it shows. It's the real deal for a delicious meal. Felix's choice of music is great (and if you are lucky enough to be their at closing time he may even dance with you if it's not too crowded!!)Special Features:
- Dining ExperiencekrkonradtDined on 7/12/2013Very fortunate to have this restaurant in our town. This is mt number 1 choice when I have an opportunity to have date night with my wife. Everything is perfect, from food to restaurant ambiance. Service is always perfect, never rushed, food is always consistent, and fresh. Thank you Khloe staff for all the experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worse Service ever!Miss0Dined on 6/16/2013The waitress was rude, not smiling. Did not provide any information on specials. The reservation was to celebrate Birthday and it was noted on reservation, waitress even did not mention it.
- Khloe Bistrot never disappoints!chilindrinnaDined on 6/16/2013Food was delicious, as usual! The music and decor are great. It's a great place for a special occasion or just going out for a great meal.Special Features:
- food/servicerobertDined on 6/10/2013food was great, survice was a little slow, especially since there were only a few people in the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.