404 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02446Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 6173836264
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Executive Chef: Alex Zarifian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Call to the restaurant for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Alex 6173836264
- Entertainment: Live Music and Belly Dancing Have a wonderful night w/ great food and live music & belly dancing on Wed, Thur, Fri 8-9pm.
A word from Khayyam Restaurant
Khayyam is a modern Persian and Mediterranean Restaurant located at 404 Harvard Street (between Allston and Coolidge Corner). It offers a fresh seasonal cuisine with classic recipes. The impressive menu plays upon blending traditional Persian flavors and most favorite Mediterranean ingredients. Simply prepared authentic dishes are pleasantly served in a uniquely modern environment. Khayyam is a place of casual comfort and a lovely place to spend your evening.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Khayyam Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Khayyam Restaurant servesGeorgeRDined on 2/14/2013Khayyam Restaurant serves Persian cuisine, which is not so common in the Boston area. This makes it interesting. Otherwise (i.e. in terms of quality and service) it is a good restaurant, but not a truly exceptional restaurant.Special Features:
- Disappointing trip to PersiaOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/2/2013Interesting menu but the restaurant was totally lacking in ambience. No one was there and even with the nice staff it felt like a glorified diner.The Persian dessert was a joke, vanilla ice cream with orange drizzle that supposedly was saffron sauce, and it left a sour note on the meal. No reason to return.
- Although getting seated wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/26/2013Although getting seated was rather chaotic, our server was great and made up for it. Food was very good, and there was plenty of it!Special Features:
- First time there. Food wasLisaDined on 11/11/2012First time there. Food was excellent and large portions given.Special Features:
- The food is delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2012The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. The service is prompt and friendly.Special Features:
- horrible service one personOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/7/2012horrible service one person serving the whole restaurant food is good... but doesnt make sense if no one is paying attention to ur table
- I was looking for a placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012I was looking for a place not so crowded but that offer a good food for having a birthday dinner. The food was great and it was not expensive. The waitress was very kind and offer suggestion. It was a quite, relaxing place to have a nice dinner.Special Features:
- The food was very good, althoughTobyDined on 8/1/2012The food was very good, although I didn't order the dish I had intended to order. The waitress offered to bring my meal back and have the kitchen prepare what I had intended to order. I ate the dish I had ordered and it was good. Next time I will order the lamb ribs instead of the lamb shank.Special Features:
- Large, tasty portionsJyotiBPVIPDined on 7/28/2012Portions were large and food was very good. Although we were there for dinner, the lunch menu looked like a great deal.Special Features:
- This restaurant had a goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2012This restaurant had a good variety of Persian food. The kabobs were really well done. I didn't think that the swordfish was on par with the other offerings. Their wine list and drink selection was lackluster, but I guess that goes with the territory.Special Features:
- A strange place. It is notOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/27/2012A strange place. It is not clear that this business is being run seriously. I am not certain that most of the staff is even Iranian. Some dishes are pretty good, while others are mediocre. Soup that is tasty, but severed at room temperature was a pity. Spice levels were not what one would expect from this cuisine.
- The food was very boring andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/5/2012The food was very boring and bland, lacked flavor. It's a nice spot, the food just needs to be a lot better.