K*G*B (Kerry's Gourmet Burgers) - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
K*G*B (Kerry's Gourmet Burgers) - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/casinos/harrahs-las-vegas/restaurants-dining/kerrys-gourmet-burgers-detail.html
- Phone: 7023695065
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers
- Executive Chef: Reggie Nebab
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from K*G*B (Kerry's Gourmet Burgers) - Harrah's Las Vegas
Celebrity chef Kerry Simon opened his restaurant inside Harrah’s Las Vegas: KGB, Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers. KGB offers the ultimate Vegas burger selection with the signature Simon flair. Located in the heart of Harrah’s Las Vegas resort, KGB serves lunch and dinner. Here at Kerry’s Gourmet Burgers, you can play “Iron Chef” for yourself by customizing your own Las Vegas burger or trying one of Kerry Simon’s favorites – creative sandwiches like the Cheddar Cheeseburger, Thanksgiving Turkey Burger, Lamb Burger or Short Rib Sloppy Joe. Starters at KGB Las Vegas include bite-sized tastes of triumph in Simon’s Iron Chef Sliders, Waffle Fry Nachos topped with short rib sloppy joe, and Mac & Cheese Sticks, with or without pancetta. Wash your meal down with is KGB’s milkshakes, including the Captain Crunch shake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
K*G*B (Kerry's Gourmet Burgers) - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- KGBDM24Dined on 8/21/2014KGB at the Harrah's hotel in Las Vegas is excellent! Many different kinds of burgers to choose from or create your own. Food is really really good. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & fun atmosphere!Fishfood4Dined on 7/28/2014The burgers and fries were great. The veggie burger was better than expected for a burger bar. The onion rings were very tasty as well. We enjoyed an orange creamsicle for dessert. Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedDerekDined on 7/26/2014Arrived for lunch and 11:30am, we were seated in the middle of 5 tables that had not been cleared from previous guest, the tables sat like that for 30min. Service was slow but the waitress was nice. Ordered a build your own burger with bacon and the bacon was cold, had to send the bacon back. The problem to me seems that the waitress had to do everything, clear tables, get drinks and server food. It was unorganized for 11:30am.
- deliciouslivinglifeDined on 6/24/2014I was so impressed as well as my partner. We recommend the burgers and chicken sandwiches. The drinks could of been bigger for the price and server was good but not great but over all I'm food critic and the food was amazing. I would come here Next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best burgers in towncalivegasgirlDined on 6/14/2014My 36th birthday celebration. Restaurant was able to accommodate my party. I've been to this restaurant a few times and always have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great waiter and delicious burgers!hungrycamperDined on 6/14/2014Made reservations so we could eat then attend a comedy show at the Improv. We were a half hour early but was seated within 5 minutes at a booth. Waiter was excellent and food was delicious. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Burger I have ever eatenKayluvsKGBDined on 6/8/2014I eat a lot of burgers. This is absolutely the best tasting burger I have ever eaten. Better than some of the best franchises around the country. Yes even better than Fat Burger, David's, Five Guys, etc. I told you I eat a lot of burgers. I had the Double with the Russian sauce. OMG! I am at a loss of words. I HIGHLY recommend KGB and will eat there again when I am in Las Vegas. I hate I can't have more often. I would be a spokesperson for this burger if it was needed. Seriously you guys have a winner don't change the recipe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok at bestlettemlandDined on 6/5/2014I didn't see anything on the menu that was special. Burgers were alittle greasy or bland and is something that I could cook at home. A charbroiled burger would've been better tasting and I could tell the burger was fried. Onion rings seemed frozen and not fresh, same with the French fries. Will try somewhere else the next time.Special Features:
- The following 28 reviews are from the K*G*B (Kerry's Gourmet Burgers) - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Good BurgersKSisnerosVIPDined on 12/8/2013I am a big lamb guy and they had a lamb burger to die for. I recommend getting only one burger though and splitting it because these things are monsterous. The service was ok.Special Features:
- Great burger, fast serviceSButlerDined on 11/29/2013This burger restaurant is located in the Harrah's resort and casino. You have to walk through the casino to get to it, and while it is not a big deal, I think I was expecting a little nicer of a place. The food was great though, but the toppings for the burgers if you build your own will add a lot of money to the order. Two beers, two burgers = $55?!?!?! Seems too hefty to me, even for Las Vegas. I would not go back because of the price alone. There are other options that get you more food for the same price.Special Features:
- Not your typical burgerspar10g8rDined on 11/15/2013I don't eat a lot of burgers but this place has unique burgers and toppings and if you don't eat beef or meat for that matter there's a turkey burger-high quality all white meat, which I had the Orchard Turkey Burger which has apple mayo and slices of apple on it. There's also another gourmet turkey burger or of course you can build your own. For the vegetarian there is the veggie burger option. The drink list is also good, especially if you're a vodka fan. Overall a good place for a quick bite to eat or late night indulgence. A little noisy but I was seated near the entrance right across the from the casino floor, thus it was a noisy but good for people watching in Vegas :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was one of the best placesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2013This was one of the best places we at on Vegas. We stopped in for a quick bite to eat because we were tired of two hour dinners. We left going that was great and one of the best places we ate at.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now That's A Hamburger!HendersonmanDined on 11/2/2013Even though we live here in Sin City, Las Vegas, we normally support our local restaurants and only occasionally make our way to The Strip. When we do it's usually in search of a restaurant that separates itself from the competition by striving to provide the best quality experience at a price that we mortals can afford. K*G*B*, tucked away inside Harrah's produces a fabulous array of burgers, cooked to perfection, and served simply with a side of fries. Big, juicy and delicious! We'll be back.Special Features:
- Our server Maria not friendlyjsmithsheDined on 10/31/2013Our server Maria not friendly and did not make us feel welcome. Host who seated us very friendly, even checking on us during our meal and offering suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good BurgerPharmDeeDined on 10/12/2013The food was very tasty and they had other great non-burger options! Wait staff was very friendly! I would recommend changing the staff outfits... The food is too good for the hostess and waitresses to look so trashy. I know it's Las Vegas, but the only buns I want to see are the ones on my burger.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The burger was pretty dry.SammyDined on 10/11/2013The burger was pretty dry. It was supposed to be one of the ultimate cheese burgers, but there was barely cheese on it.
- It was okAshleyVDined on 10/5/2013We were very excited when we read the menu. We were underwhelmed when we left. We started with the mac and cheese sticks. I thought they were good, my husband did not. I got the Thanksgiving turkey burger. It would've been fine without the 'stuffing', which was just this huge blob of textureless mush. More like oddly flavored mashed potatoes than stuffing. My husband got a fried chicken sandwich that was good. The chicken itself was very good. We ended the meal by sharing the Captain Crunch shake. Easily the highlight of the meal.
- Big burgersLisaMVIPDined on 10/2/2013Staying at Harrah's and decided to go to KGB for dinner before a show at the Improv. We sat in the main room with a very high ceiling and televisions blaring a baseball playoff game. I added avocado slices to my burger and the kitchen was very generous with the amount of slices they put on. I ordered medium for cooking temp but the patty was still a little dry. The burgers came in metal baskets lined with paper, so it was difficult for my dining partner to cut his double burger. The fries were good but not spectacular. We also had the $5 bloody marys, which were about the same size you can get for free in the casino if you are gambling. Our waitress was very efficient and nice. Good to try a new place but probably won't be back.
- It was OkFoodieLVVIPDined on 10/2/2013Our hostess and our server were extremely friendly and attentive. The burgers and fries were OK - not really gourmet or worth paying full price. Sweet potatoe tater tots were really good :-). Overall I think it might be a fun place at Happy Hour but there are so many other choices. For Happy Hour gonto Jaleo. Might be a bit more $ but well worth it
- Not your average burger joint!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/24/2013Our server was wonderful, the food was great, and we were pleasantly surprised at KGB's divergent attitude (on what COULD've been another ubiquitous, NORMAL burger bar).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!MARYANNEVIPDined on 5/15/2013Loved this place.. the turkey burger was fabulous! great waitstaff.. loved the decor!Special Features:
- One of the best burgers I've had.KimmehKittehDined on 5/9/2013Absolutely delicious food. Tasty drinks and fantastic milkshakes. Was a tad disappointed that the s'mores on the menu are really basically s'mores flavored rice krispy treats. So ordered the Red Velvet Whoopie Pies and was not a bit sorry. Definitely recommend. Only word of caution is keep track of your bill! With so many delicious options it's easy to get caught up and forget how much you're ordering!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time there and it has changedTrudyVIPDined on 5/2/2013This place used to be crowded and definitely not anymore! The server was slow in getting to us and obviously our food sat for a while since the burgers were barely warm. By that time we were starving and didn't want to send them back. The fact that the fries were piping hot meant the burgers were just sitting there getting cold while the fries were being made. Don't know that I would go back again.Special Features:
- S l o w.Tlb023VIPDined on 4/26/2013Service was super slow. They wouldn't split the bill more than 3 ways ( and we asked before we orderd). That's hard when u all need receipts for work. They forgot my side and forgot another girls shake. All in all, it was just ok.Special Features:
- A nice surprise!RIORITA1VIPDined on 4/19/2013Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised. I actually asked the Valet person on Tuesday night after I picked up my ticket for the Million Dollar Quartet. Where was a good place to eat for a very short window from when we could get to Harrah's until the show would start. He recommended K G B. He was right on!Special Features:
- My burger was excellent (Barbecue.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013My burger was excellent (Barbecue. However, several in the group said their bun was soggy.
- Avoid this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013Booth was uncomfortable. Waitress came right away while I was reading food menu to my 91-yr-old dad, so she asked if she could take our drink order while we waited for the other couple.. I asked what drinks were available and she only mentioned sodas. When the other 2 joined us, they ordered beer. Had I known so would I instead of the 2 chocolate malts I had ordered which were absolutely awful. Was that dark chocolate ice cream? I've never tasted such a nasty malt. I asked how big the burgers were and she said enormous, so I split one with my dad. Burger was dry, tasteless, and small. We had to flag down waitress to fill ketchup and mustard. Way overpriced! $84 which included a $2 split charge!!!! I'm local & won't go back!
- Had a burger (American Standard),OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Had a burger (American Standard), fries and a chocolate shake. The burger was HUGE and delicious!! I managed to eat half of it so consider splitting it with someone otherwise you waste half a really good burger. The shake was so big it was a meal by itself. I love that the shakes are not premixed out of a machine. I can't remember the last time I had a real soda fountain style shake. So yummy!Special Features:
- Don't do it.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/22/2013The hotel is very difficult to get to if you are driving there. The best part about the burgers are all the stuff on them. The sides were just ok and the burgers were all over-cooked. Overpriced.
- Absolutely nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/18/2013Absolutely nothing special. Burgers were overcooked. Another example of a celebrity hyped restaurant left in charge of hourly line cooks.Special Features:
- I had a great time. Ask questionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013I had a great time. Ask questions about the entree items. Not all contents of the burger as included on the menu. Also be clear with your waitress. Ours was very hasty. She took our food away after asking for a "to-go" box. We were having so much fun that we didn't realize it until later.Special Features:
- AMAZING FOOD! Poor Service & Loud.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013My wife and I are vacationing in vegas and found KGB online. We showed up at our reservation time and checked in with the host. He told us it would be about 10-15minutes. We waited about 20minutes when I inquired again with a different hostess. She apologized that the host i had talked to forgot to mark me as there but then sat us immediately. We ordered the mac and cheese sticks. They were fantastic! One of the best apps i have ever tried. Must order them if you go there. I loved the BLTE burger (bacon lettuce tomatoe and egg burger)My wife enjoyed her bbq burger a lot as well! I got a side of tater tots and they were great too. The waitress was very sparse all meal.
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/1/2013Great food, great service, definitely coming here again. Have hit quite a few of the burger specialty places on the strip and KGB does everything right from the waffle fry nachos to the burgers to the shakes. Love this place.Special Features:
- Don't Let Grandma Wear Hotpants!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/23/2013The food was great. Everything that was advertised. I got turned off by the 60-year old waitress in black hot pants. While she provided average service, it was not something I enjoyed seeing.
- The food and options are wonderful,mwswDined on 2/15/2013The food and options are wonderful, but you need to be prepared for the portion sizes as they are huge! The noise level is also significant, so not recommended as a dining/conversation location.Special Features:
- very enjoyable Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013very enjoyable Valentine's Day lunch. food and service were very good.Special Features: