2360 Kiahuna Plantation Dr
Koloa, HI 96746Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.keokisparadise.com/
- Phone: (808) 742-7534
- Hours of Operation:
Bamboo Bar: Daily 11:00am - 10:30pm
Dinner: Daily 4:45pm - 9:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Cory Dotario
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Island Music 7pm-9pm nightly.
Featured local band every first Friday of the month from 8pm-10pm.
- Cross Street: Poipu Road
- Public Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: In addition to the self parking lot, there is complimentary valet parking provided by Poipu Shopping Village where Keoki"s is located, as well as parking on Poipu Rd.
A word from Keoki's Paradise
Keoki’s Paradise invites you to relax in a lush tropical paradise with delicious island style cooking, exotic drinks & live music. Cascading waterfalls, meandering streams and lush foliage make this open-air restaurant one of the Island’s most striking. Seafood is the main attraction at Keoki’s and guests are treated to a variety of fresh fish selections and preparations. In addition, the contemporary menu offers prime rib, prime steaks and lobster. Keoki’s tropical ambiance, moderate prices and family friendly service have made it one of the most popular restaurants on Kauai. The lively Bamboo Bar features more casual fare serving both lunch and dinner and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Keoki's Paradise - Best Restaurants in Poipu ›
Keoki's Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (98)special occasion (57)good for groups (54)romantic (54)fit for foodies (43)kid-friendly (42)neighborhood gem (40)scenic view (34)vibrant bar scene (30)hot spot (25)great for lunch (13)late-night find (7)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Very enjoyable. one small disappointmentHelosalesVIPDined on 11/14/2014Enjoyed the restaurant twice while on Kauai, great music, food and service. One small disappointment, had a receipt offering free Hula Pie on next visit and since I was in the lounge and not the dining room, the mgmnt would not honor the offer. We spent approximately $300 on both visits, about half on the DR and the other in the Lounge, so thought the refusal was a cheap slap in the face.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent prices, excellent food, Hawaian ambianceSamCVIPDined on 11/14/2014Been to Keoki's many times over the years, and I think they are aging well. The entire place is outdoors, so it really feels like Hawaii. It is usually easy to get reservations, though would not recommend going without them as the wait could be nasty. The food is quite good---not over the top, and there are places maybe better in this regard (Beach House for example), but for price it is impossbile to beat. Also the wine list is quite good---you will find my of your mid-price favorites here including a fair number available by the glass. This past trip (just completed) though we ate at plenty of places this was my overall favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RandyDined on 11/9/2014Repeat customer. Nice dining experience. Excellent service. Mac crusted fish was ok but not exceptional, other preparations are more flavorful. Hula Pie is always a hit. Will return.
- Great ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014My husband had teriyaki ahi. I had a teriyaki beef and chicken combo. I loved mine. My husband said there was too much teriyaki sauce for his taste. If not for his comment, I would have given this five stars. The staff was very friendly. When making the reservation I let them know that we were there for our 20th wedding anniversary and they accommodated us very nicely. Excellent seating and wonderful dessert. It was a bit louder than I expected but still very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all round dining.tAlohaDined on 11/7/2014Our waiter, Jason was very informative, courteous, and just the kind of waiter that makes dining out a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceKla647Dined on 11/1/2014This was one of our best island experiences, it was a perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be goodNonicknameVIPDined on 10/31/2014Been going there for years. The service is usually great and that hasn't changed, but the quality of the food has. Fish is overlooked and tasteless. The other dishes I've shared were fair at best. Great atmosphere for outdoor dining. Other than that, I'd skip it fir the priceSpecial Features:
- Good food, reasonable pricesBhamdinerDined on 10/28/2014Lots of dinner choices on Kauai. Food at Keoki's was good, but not outstanding. Had the opah, delicious but dry. Service was excellent, and accommodated a special salad request.Special Features:
- Overdue RevisitguzTXVIPDined on 10/27/2014It's been many years since we have eaten at Keoki's Paradise & it was nice to see that food & service are still spot on. Both of us had fish and each selection was excellent. We have dined at many of the other TS restaurants in Hawaii over the years on visits to the islands and all typically do fine job. Our waitress "Cat" was attentive, but not overbearing, just the way we enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbPeonyDined on 10/24/2014I love everything about this restaurant, from the lush, exotic atmosphere, to the exquisite preparations, offered and served with great expertise and graciousness. It has always been good but recent updates to the menu that include lighter, but still hugely flavorful offerings put it over the top. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- A Regular Stop for UsOpenTableDinerDined on 10/24/2014After a long flight from the Mainland, we always visit Keoki's. The fish is always fresh and delicious. Save room to share the hula pie. Yummy!Special Features:
- Lovely Hawaiian ambianceEsalitaDined on 10/22/2014Keoki's is lovely, great menu selection of Hawaiian island cuisine. We all chose the same menu items, we started with Maui onion soup which was very oniony if you like onions, could have had more baked cheese for our liking and wasn't quite hot enough, which we did mention to our waiter. We had prime rib which was cooked to perfection as ordered but was cut a little on the thin side, garlic mashed potatoes were good but small amount for the guys. The wine was great, Pinot Grigio and Merlot and a generous amount in glass. We didn't save room for desert but the Hula pie devoured by the couple beside us looked amazing, there's always next time! Our server was great, pleasant and attentive. I'm sure we'll go back next time we visit Kauai.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunset dinner and Bar visitsSuzieQDined on 10/20/2014We went twice; once for the early-bird 4:45-5:45 dinner special (3 courses for $24) and the second time to the bar. Restaurant food was good, but not special. I think the regular menu might be better and would give that a try next time I was here for dinner. Ambience is really good, so we came back another night and sat in the bar for drinks and appetizers. This was very good and our waiter was excellent. It was so nice sitting next to the pond; it is a bit of an oasis. I would come back to the bar again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/16/2014Scallop appetizer was tasty, but maybe a bit overpriced for only two scallops. Shrimp appetizer was only OK. Seafood duo was delicious. Nice to have live music. Enjoyed the "openness" of the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyummDined on 10/16/2014Service was superb food presentation and taste was incredible. Fresh catch of the day was not one selection but four.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeokisRLee808Dined on 10/15/2014Another great dinner at Keokis Paradise. Great selection, consistent quality food and service. As always, server Geoff was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very averageLovegourmetDined on 10/15/2014Nothing to write home about. Soggy, tasteless, Caesar salad. Commercial breading on relatively decent Mahi Mahi. Hula pie was ok. Not really outstanding but the place was full, so if you like mediocrity....Special Features:
- Tropical ParadiseTavernDined on 10/12/2014Always make this our first dinner in Kauai. The atmosphere gets you into the island mood. Food is well prepared and dependable. They offer a regular dinner menu, a good bar menu (less expensive) and a sunset menu. We have tried all and were not disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful local dining!MaddimooDined on 10/10/2014Great food at good prices! Only thing we were seated in a booth and it stuffy and warm. Next time I would ask for a table, better ventilation. Serve was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Great dinner spot for seafood lovers. Fresh caught local fish brought in daily and prepared in your choice of seasonings and sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Keoki'sJpinakVIPDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I have been going to Keoki's for the past decade when we visit Kauai. Up until this visit, the service and food have been consistently pretty good. This visit was very different and did not even come close to our expectations. I had the prime rib which was prepared medium. However, it tasted and looked like to achieve the medium doneness level, the piece of meat was steamed as it had a slightly gray appearance on both sides and was not completely medium on the inside. My wife had the Opah fish which was considerably better than my meal, but was overdone to the point of being dry.
- Great food - average servicedindinsDined on 10/2/2014The two fish dishes we ordered were superb - the Chef's Duo particularly so. And the portion sizes were much more attuned to our European appetite. But our starter never appeared. The waiter was embarrassed and gave us a complimentary Hula Pie - Macadamia Nut Ice Cream, etc... very tasty. Ambience was excellentSpecial Features:
- Nice Island Dining Experienceluv2dineDined on 9/30/2014We ate here on a vacation with friends and were given hula pie for free because of where we were staying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good QualityKauiaTreatDined on 9/28/2014We have been to a number of restaurants in the Duke's group. The hostess promised me we would enjoy this one the best and she was right. Comfortable atmosphere with friendly service. Interesting menu choices that were well described by the server. Food was good quality and attractively presented.Special Features:
- family dinner at KeokisKauaigirl27Dined on 9/27/2014Had reservations for dinner at 7:15 pm. Was seated quickly. Waiter was very nice, food was good, but prefer Duke's at the Kauai Marriott, which is owned by the same company. For the same price, you get an all you can eat salad bar that is fantastic! At Keoki's, you can have a salad for an additional $9.Special Features:
- Worth a return visit!ESH1Dined on 9/26/2014Returning to Kauai for a second honeymoon of course required a return to Keoki's as well. excellent fish, the hoisin brised short ribs spot on, and don't forget the Hula Pie!Special Features:
- Excellent Dinner!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Dinner was excellent. We had a large party and they put us in a nice area of the restaurant. The food was great from the appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts.Special Features:
- great dinnerSteverinoOKCDined on 9/25/2014Great restaurant, great food, and friendly staff all the way are around. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful Meals and ServiceBenPDined on 9/23/2014Dined here twice on our stay in Kauai. The meals were very good, but the service was tops. The staff was very attentive - efficient but not hoovering. We enjoyed pleasant conversations with our servers (MJ and Tron) and one of the beverage managers. The prices were reasonable for Hawaii.Special Features:
- FriendsMAUIJIMDined on 9/21/2014Good food, drink with friends who are first timers here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014The food was great and our server Kevin was wonderful.Special Features:
- My Favorite RestaurantOnlyTheBestDined on 9/21/2014This has been my favorite restaurant for many many years. Keoki's Paradise has once again surpassed my expectations with 4 flavors of Hula Pie! We tryed the chef's special-Guava & Passion fruit Sorbet with Coconut ice cream. It was both light and delicious.Special Features:
- Great price pointDarrellDined on 9/18/2014The items on the menu are nicely priced. I was surprised that that their steak choices were limited to Prime a rib and a filet Mignon. Fish options are great! Nice atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HulapieloverDined on 9/17/2014Service was fantastic, food was terrific, ambiance is great, and the Hula Pie was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Great 50th BDay DinnerdrcfoodieDined on 9/16/2014I had a great 50th Birthday dinner here....the staff chose the perfect table location and suggested a great meal and wine. Could not have picked a better place in all my travels to have dinner on this special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerLuvfreshfishDined on 9/13/2014Very consistent quality, wait staff can be hit or miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!Jmw0233Dined on 9/8/2014We were celebrating our honeymoon in Kauai and booked this place for dinner one night. The ambiance is amazing! We were there at sunset and it was beautiful. The food was awesome, as we're the drinks. I can't remember the name of the margarita I had, but it had jalepeno in it and was delicious! We would definitely go back. It is pricey, but so is everything in Kauai. It was what we expected to pay for a nice dinner about $100 for drinks and entrées. All in all, we left very happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful! food OK.KatieDined on 9/7/2014Lovely restaurant and perfect spot for romantic, tropical dinner. Fish over-cooked and food under-seasoned. Otherwise great selection and unique offerings. Prices as expected for the area. Recommend to try! Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad WaiterPateatsDined on 9/6/2014Second time to eat here on this trip, the waiter was not good seemed distant & very in attentive. He really could have cared less if we were there. His name is John also preoccupied with a table of locals. If you are visiting Poipu be sure to avoid John as a waiter.
- Had a Great Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Had a Great Time! It was a great place to spend my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.