2360 Kiahuna Plantation Dr
Koloa, HI 96746Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.keokisparadise.com/
- Phone: 8087427534x
- Hours of Operation:
Bamboo Bar: Daily 11:00am - 10:30pm
Dinner: Daily 4:45pm - 9:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Cory Dotario
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Island Music 7pm-9pm nightly.
Featured local band every first Friday of the month from 8pm-10pm.
- Cross Street: Poipu Road
- Public Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: In addition to the self parking lot, there is complimentary valet parking provided by Poipu Shopping Village where Keoki"s is located, as well as parking on Poipu Rd.
A word from Keoki's Paradise
Keoki’s Paradise invites you to relax in a lush tropical paradise with delicious island style cooking, exotic drinks & live music. Cascading waterfalls, meandering streams and lush foliage make this open-air restaurant one of the Island’s most striking. Seafood is the main attraction at Keoki’s and guests are treated to a variety of fresh fish selections and preparations. In addition, the contemporary menu offers prime rib, prime steaks and lobster. Keoki’s tropical ambiance, moderate prices and family friendly service have made it one of the most popular restaurants on Kauai. The lively Bamboo Bar features more casual fare serving both lunch and dinner and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Keoki's Paradise - Best Restaurants in Poipu ›
Keoki's Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (89)special occasion (63)romantic (54)good for groups (44)kid-friendly (41)fit for foodies (39)neighborhood gem (38)scenic view (36)hot spot (25)vibrant bar scene (24)great for lunch (14)late-night find (5)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 10/16/2014Scallop appetizer was tasty, but maybe a bit overpriced for only two scallops. Shrimp appetizer was only OK. Seafood duo was delicious. Nice to have live music. Enjoyed the "openness" of the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummyummDined on 10/16/2014Service was superb food presentation and taste was incredible. Fresh catch of the day was not one selection but four.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeokisRLee808Dined on 10/15/2014Another great dinner at Keokis Paradise. Great selection, consistent quality food and service. As always, server Geoff was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very averageLovegourmetDined on 10/15/2014Nothing to write home about. Soggy, tasteless, Caesar salad. Commercial breading on relatively decent Mahi Mahi. Hula pie was ok. Not really outstanding but the place was full, so if you like mediocrity....Special Features:
- Tropical ParadiseTavernDined on 10/12/2014Always make this our first dinner in Kauai. The atmosphere gets you into the island mood. Food is well prepared and dependable. They offer a regular dinner menu, a good bar menu (less expensive) and a sunset menu. We have tried all and were not disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful local dining!MaddimooDined on 10/10/2014Great food at good prices! Only thing we were seated in a booth and it stuffy and warm. Next time I would ask for a table, better ventilation. Serve was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Great dinner spot for seafood lovers. Fresh caught local fish brought in daily and prepared in your choice of seasonings and sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Keoki'sJpinakVIPDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I have been going to Keoki's for the past decade when we visit Kauai. Up until this visit, the service and food have been consistently pretty good. This visit was very different and did not even come close to our expectations. I had the prime rib which was prepared medium. However, it tasted and looked like to achieve the medium doneness level, the piece of meat was steamed as it had a slightly gray appearance on both sides and was not completely medium on the inside. My wife had the Opah fish which was considerably better than my meal, but was overdone to the point of being dry.
- Great food - average servicedindinsDined on 10/2/2014The two fish dishes we ordered were superb - the Chef's Duo particularly so. And the portion sizes were much more attuned to our European appetite. But our starter never appeared. The waiter was embarrassed and gave us a complimentary Hula Pie - Macadamia Nut Ice Cream, etc... very tasty. Ambience was excellentSpecial Features:
- Nice Island Dining Experienceluv2dineDined on 9/30/2014We ate here on a vacation with friends and were given hula pie for free because of where we were staying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good QualityKauiaTreatDined on 9/28/2014We have been to a number of restaurants in the Duke's group. The hostess promised me we would enjoy this one the best and she was right. Comfortable atmosphere with friendly service. Interesting menu choices that were well described by the server. Food was good quality and attractively presented.Special Features:
- family dinner at KeokisKauaigirl27Dined on 9/27/2014Had reservations for dinner at 7:15 pm. Was seated quickly. Waiter was very nice, food was good, but prefer Duke's at the Kauai Marriott, which is owned by the same company. For the same price, you get an all you can eat salad bar that is fantastic! At Keoki's, you can have a salad for an additional $9.Special Features:
- Worth a return visit!ESH1Dined on 9/26/2014Returning to Kauai for a second honeymoon of course required a return to Keoki's as well. excellent fish, the hoisin brised short ribs spot on, and don't forget the Hula Pie!Special Features:
- Excellent Dinner!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Dinner was excellent. We had a large party and they put us in a nice area of the restaurant. The food was great from the appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts.Special Features:
- great dinnerSteverinoOKCDined on 9/25/2014Great restaurant, great food, and friendly staff all the way are around. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful Meals and ServiceBenPDined on 9/23/2014Dined here twice on our stay in Kauai. The meals were very good, but the service was tops. The staff was very attentive - efficient but not hoovering. We enjoyed pleasant conversations with our servers (MJ and Tron) and one of the beverage managers. The prices were reasonable for Hawaii.Special Features:
- FriendsMAUIJIMDined on 9/21/2014Good food, drink with friends who are first timers here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014The food was great and our server Kevin was wonderful.Special Features:
- My Favorite RestaurantOnlyTheBestDined on 9/21/2014This has been my favorite restaurant for many many years. Keoki's Paradise has once again surpassed my expectations with 4 flavors of Hula Pie! We tryed the chef's special-Guava & Passion fruit Sorbet with Coconut ice cream. It was both light and delicious.Special Features:
- Great price pointDarrellDined on 9/18/2014The items on the menu are nicely priced. I was surprised that that their steak choices were limited to Prime a rib and a filet Mignon. Fish options are great! Nice atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HulapieloverDined on 9/17/2014Service was fantastic, food was terrific, ambiance is great, and the Hula Pie was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Great 50th BDay DinnerdrcfoodieDined on 9/16/2014I had a great 50th Birthday dinner here....the staff chose the perfect table location and suggested a great meal and wine. Could not have picked a better place in all my travels to have dinner on this special day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerLuvfreshfishDined on 9/13/2014Very consistent quality, wait staff can be hit or miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!Jmw0233Dined on 9/8/2014We were celebrating our honeymoon in Kauai and booked this place for dinner one night. The ambiance is amazing! We were there at sunset and it was beautiful. The food was awesome, as we're the drinks. I can't remember the name of the margarita I had, but it had jalepeno in it and was delicious! We would definitely go back. It is pricey, but so is everything in Kauai. It was what we expected to pay for a nice dinner about $100 for drinks and entrées. All in all, we left very happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beautiful! food OK.KatieDined on 9/7/2014Lovely restaurant and perfect spot for romantic, tropical dinner. Fish over-cooked and food under-seasoned. Otherwise great selection and unique offerings. Prices as expected for the area. Recommend to try! Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad WaiterPateatsDined on 9/6/2014Second time to eat here on this trip, the waiter was not good seemed distant & very in attentive. He really could have cared less if we were there. His name is John also preoccupied with a table of locals. If you are visiting Poipu be sure to avoid John as a waiter.
- Had a Great Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Had a Great Time! It was a great place to spend my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceVtadudeDined on 9/6/2014After vacationing in Kauai multiple times, this was our first visit to Keoki's. Sorry we waited so long! The restaurant is beautifully done in a garden setting. The service was top notch and our waiter Caleb was attentive and friendly. I had the ribs which were fall off the bone tender and the plum sauce was a nice touch. My wife had the mac nut crusted opah which was also excellent, the only draw back to this was that it was a bit under cooked to my wife's liking, but Caleb took it back and had them cook it a bit more and it was great. A great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014Everytging was great.... the drinks to the food to the service. Was the best meal we had the whole time in Hawaii. May have been the best filet we ever had outside of the vert pricey steakhousea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!TammyDined on 9/5/2014We loved the Seafood Risotto and the pineapple, carrot cake muffins they bring before the meal are heavenly. BUT save room for the Hula Pie. It is undescribable!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Open air delightLovingKauaiDined on 9/4/2014We love the open air dining surrounded by tropical plants and live music. There is always an abundance of fresh fish and excellent, friendly service. The reason I gave the food 3 stars was because the rice was a mixture of overdone and undercooked which was too hard to eat. The fish and salad were tasty and we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/2/2014We have been to Keoki's many times and it remains a place to eat at. Food and service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Evening started with an charming hostess seating us at a wonderful booth. Server was friendly and explained the menu options. Dinner was prepared just right and birthday desert was special. We had a great time and can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant on KauaiThetiffernatorDined on 8/30/2014Great atmosphere, service and food. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyed our dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/29/2014We enjoyed our food and atmosphere was tranquil and great.Special Features:
- Good food despite chain feelDiscerningDinerDined on 8/25/2014We usually try to avoid chain restaurants, but the menu reeled us in and we weren't disappointed by the food. In fact, they did a better job of incorporating fresh vegetables than many of the nicer restaurants we've tried in the island. We all enjoyed our meets (ribs, seafood risotto, and the tofu). Service was attentive, albeit somewhat abrupt, but overall a pleasant experience. The garden setting was lovely and made you forget you were dining at the mall.Special Features:
- great food in paradiseHulapielvrDined on 8/23/2014We love this place but were disappointed with their menu change. They used to allow you to "trade in" your 2 sunset menu dessert choices for a hula pie, however our waiter told us they changed that policy in May. Told them we were long time customers, but he still refused to budge. Otherwise food was great. Bring back the HULA Pie option, please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeokiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014The food was good. We both got the sunset dinner. It was worth the price. However, I doubt the regular menu is worth the price. We were also disappointed in the drinks. The atmosphere was okay. It was good for families with kids, but not for serious foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently good foodhavingagreattimeinkauaiVIPDined on 8/19/2014Love it best opah on the island the fish is fresh and portion size is just right.Special Features:
- Way to expensiveDateNightDined on 8/19/2014I would not waste your money on this place - for a family of 4 over $200 should of been at least half thatSpecial Features: