2360 Kiahuna Plantation Dr
Koloa, HI 96746Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.keokisparadise.com/
- Phone: 8087427534x
- Hours of Operation:
Bamboo Bar: Daily 11:00am - 10:30pm
Dinner: Daily 4:45pm - 9:15pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Cory Dotario
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Island Music 7pm-9pm nightly.
Featured local band every first Friday of the month from 8pm-10pm.
- Cross Street: Poipu Road
- Public Transit: Kauai Bus stop about a 5-10 minute walk on Poipu Rd.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: In addition to the self parking lot, there is complimentary valet parking provided by Poipu Shopping Village where Keoki"s is located, as well as parking on Poipu Rd.
A word from Keoki's Paradise
Keoki’s Paradise invites you to relax in a lush tropical paradise with delicious island style cooking, exotic drinks & live music. Cascading waterfalls, meandering streams and lush foliage make this open-air restaurant one of the Island’s most striking. Seafood is the main attraction at Keoki’s and guests are treated to a variety of fresh fish selections and preparations. In addition, the contemporary menu offers prime rib, prime steaks and lobster. Keoki’s tropical ambiance, moderate prices and family friendly service have made it one of the most popular restaurants on Kauai. The lively Bamboo Bar features more casual fare serving both lunch and dinner and is seated on a walk-in basis only.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Keoki's Paradise - Best Restaurants in Poipu ›
Keoki's Paradise reviews from OpenTable diners
125 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (78)special occasion (57)romantic (50)kid-friendly (44)scenic view (39)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (29)fit for foodies (27)hot spot (26)vibrant bar scene (22)great for lunch (12)late-night find (8)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Outstanding diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Evening started with an charming hostess seating us at a wonderful booth. Server was friendly and explained the menu options. Dinner was prepared just right and birthday desert was special. We had a great time and can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant on KauaiOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Great atmosphere, service and food. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food despite chain feelDiscerningDinerDined on 8/25/2014We usually try to avoid chain restaurants, but the menu reeled us in and we weren't disappointed by the food. In fact, they did a better job of incorporating fresh vegetables than many of the nicer restaurants we've tried in the island. We all enjoyed our meets (ribs, seafood risotto, and the tofu). Service was attentive, albeit somewhat abrupt, but overall a pleasant experience. The garden setting was lovely and made you forget you were dining at the mall.Special Features:
- great food in paradiseHulapielvrDined on 8/23/2014We love this place but were disappointed with their menu change. They used to allow you to "trade in" your 2 sunset menu dessert choices for a hula pie, however our waiter told us they changed that policy in May. Told them we were long time customers, but he still refused to budge. Otherwise food was great. Bring back the HULA Pie option, please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KeokiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014The food was good. We both got the sunset dinner. It was worth the price. However, I doubt the regular menu is worth the price. We were also disappointed in the drinks. The atmosphere was okay. It was good for families with kids, but not for serious foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistently good foodhavingagreattimeinkauaiDined on 8/19/2014Love it best opah on the island the fish is fresh and portion size is just right.Special Features:
- Way to expensiveDateNightDined on 8/19/2014I would not waste your money on this place - for a family of 4 over $200 should of been at least half thatSpecial Features:
- Fine Evening DinningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/19/2014Keoki's Paradise was an enjoyable evening of dinner, good food, good service in pleasant surroundingsSpecial Features:
- Don't botherLivesonKauaiDined on 8/17/2014Manager took a bribe from a customer who he knew and did not have a reservation and left others standing who did have a reservation. Food was Denny's quality at best. Server was good other employees dismissive. Passing on this restaurant would be your best bet. Sad that we live on Kauai and we can't say anything positive.
- Awesome placeHnemoonerKauai4lifeDined on 8/16/2014This was such a great place to go! I had the Filet Mignan and I have to say it was the best steak I've ever had!! I have a food allergy too and they were VERY accomadating there too! I would have to say I was extremely impressed with this place!! If in doubt, GO! Sat at a table on the side near the little stream, felt like we were the only ones in the place, so fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night before leaving spotNumber1fooddudeDined on 8/11/2014My buddy from Los Gatos recommended Keoki's, so we checked it out. We loved the live music and decor. The fresh fish 3 ways was great and so was the seafood risotto, that came with a petite lobster.The dinosaur kale salad was primo with goat cheese, pommegranite seeds, and cured golden beets. Crab Cakes were mostly crab with a little stuffing. My wife loved the vegetable based onion soup too. The service was excellent, we had a superb waiter who took care of every need. He was very friendly and, polished, informative, and interesting. He deserved a large tip. It was our 30th Anniversary, and he came out with a comped slab of Mud Pie that was delicious and an excellent climax to a superb final dinner in Kauai. WELL DONE!Special Features:
- Loved EVERYTHING!Kim5252Dined on 8/10/2014We came here last summer and loved it, so we re-visited Keoki's on our trip this summer. It was just as fabulous! I do recommend making reservations since it is such a popular spot. The food was great, the service impeccable, the atmosphere amazing, and there was a lovely band playing great music in the bar.Special Features:
- SunshineDined on 8/8/2014This restaurant did not have the courtesy to cancel our reservation!!! Iselle came and hit many businesses, but they all had the courtesy to contact us to cancel so we can make other arrangements. It was 7:30 pm, we arrived to a dark restaurant, but fortunately, Roy's accross the street was open and accomodated us. I have informed many of our friends and hotel in the area not to consider this location for dining.
- Good food, poor seatingfooddwellerVIPDined on 8/3/2014Nice dinner, great server- but circulation by the booths we sat in was very poor. I was disappointed to get that seating with a reservation.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014Really good food and good service Get there at five and get the early bird specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mai Tai's, but Typical FoodwhoneedstastebudsVIPDined on 8/3/2014The drinks, like the Mai Tai made with local Koloa rum, or the piña colada served in a carved-out pineapple, are fantastic. The environment is in a small outdoor shopping center, where it sits along with Roy's, Puka Dog, and Starbucks. But the restaurant has the corner spot, and they built up a nice outdoor water course with grass to make for a nice setting. And their electrically controlled awnings allow them to block the sun from burning you when you have one of the choice outdoor tables. The only knock is the food. Eat at the cafe instead of the restaurant, unless you want typical "Hawaiian" surf and turf, like Macadamia Crusted But Bland Everything. Or save the airfare and eat at Duke's in Huntington Beach, CA.Special Features:
- Return visit a charm!LGMommyDined on 8/2/2014We have been to Keoki's many times and were uncertain whether to try again, but this visit somehow really hit the mark. We were seated at a table which was smaller than usual and close to the garden which was great as it minimized the noise and we were able to hear each other. The food came fast and everyone was happy with their meals. They used to serve salad with an entrée purchase...this seems to have stopped..too bad. I also must mention I made the reservation the day of our visit and though open table was not able to seat us, the young lady I called at the restaurant called me right back and got us in at the time we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Hawaiian atmosphereMeichDined on 7/31/2014Fantastic atmosphere. Appetizer menu limiter, good fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tropical; Knowledgeable staff.JanEchDined on 7/28/2014Our family enjoyed dining at Keoki's. The kale salad was outstanding. The mahi mahi of the day was delicious and mud pies - signature and chocolate - yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As nice as I remember it.mjmdDined on 7/28/2014This is a good place to take kids for a little "Hawaii" style dining. The atmosphere is fun and, for both kids and parents, the food is great. I came a few years ago and it was as good as I remember. I recommend any of the fish dishes. Also, only place on the island that I found with steak on the kid's menu (and some of the things every other place in America offers for kids). Service is the only downside, as they are definitely "high-volume" oriented and a bit on pitching things to try, but if you can look beyond that then you will really enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodGaryDined on 7/27/2014See food was delicious. Service impeccable. Mai tai was a little week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good HawaiianneedamealDined on 7/27/2014This is a good spot for Hawaiin food. The food was authentic and very good. The Menu was large and the wine list was adequate. It is an open casual restaurant and some areas have better ventilation than others. Our service was good with the wait staff always available.Special Features:
- no1foodieDined on 7/25/2014We were there for our 50th anniversary and everything couldn't have been better, a very nice place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Exceptional servicelocalflairDined on 7/24/2014We chose Keoki's Paradise for dinner at the recommendation of our hotel concierge. We are glad we did! Food was very good and locally sourced. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious. The service was truly exceptional. Our server, Josh, was attentive and very knowledgeable regarding various menu items. Don't leave until you've tried the Hula Pie. Menu was fairly priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Had a great time here. Our server was fantastic. Knew the menu well and was on top on of our every request.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting, delicious fishKathyVIPDined on 7/18/2014Keoki's setting is such a surprise when you walk in the door--not an ocean view, but a very private beautiful "jungle" that blocks out all road noise. Very charming and beautiful. Staff are well-trained, warm, and gracious. Kudos to our waiter Caleb. Keoki's serves seasonal fish (monchong and opah the night we were there). It is great to have several choices in how it is prepared and your waiter will let you know which preparations especially complement each fish. A lovely night!Special Features:
- Tropical paradiseShopperNanDined on 7/18/2014Except for the flies (which are always a problem eating outdoors, but especially in the tropics), everything about this dinner was lovely!Special Features:
- TrainingMaryDined on 7/12/2014Poorly trained waiter. Mai Tai tasted like iced tea. My fish was dry . I could go on but all I can say is Never Again.Special Features:
- SkillsDined on 7/12/2014Good food. Had crayons and menu to color for kids. Not a very extensive menu. Had a very nice atmosphere with open walls over looking a lovely pond.Special Features:
- Definately worth a visit.Weluv2eatoutDined on 7/11/2014It was our second visit back to Keoki's during our week stay in Kauai. Both times we had great service and the food was very good. The Hoisin Beef Ribs are really good along with the Onion Soup which is probably the best I've had.Special Features:
- Lunch is ono-licious!!!SatisfiedLocalDined on 7/5/2014Our family enjoyed a wide variety of lunch selections that would satisfy all tastes and the servers were very accommodating and extremely friendly!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tropical & TerribleRuthieDined on 7/1/2014Great wine & cocktail list. Dinner was average. Appetizer dip was hard before it was even half empty. My Maui Onion soup had major hard onion peel in it and I had to pick them out. Friends had the Prime Rib sliced done Texas style and it was perfect! Hula Pie melted half way to the table. Hair was found in my friends dinner of fish in the string beans. So overall, I won't dining here anytime soon.Special Features:
- Keoki's Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2014We went twice during our 10 day stay on Kauai. The quality of the food, portion size, service and atmosphere were all top notch. Open air dining against a very tropical backdrop (great landscape design work to create) make this place a must go. Friendly and knowledgeable service from hostess to wait staff was experienced on both visits. Get the Hula Pie too - 1 order will satisfy 4-6.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food and atmosphereBoomBoomRRDined on 6/26/2014Ate here two nights of our vacation. Friday, June 20th. The staff was very polite as we did not have reservations. We were seated immediately in the dining area. Waiter was super and suggested various items that were awesome. The second night we dined (June 26th) the waitress was not as friendly and we seemed to not be very important customers for her, like we were an inconvenience to her night. Food was still awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- price was highpdxSteveDined on 6/25/2014Atmosphere was good, service poor but very nice fish preparations. Too expensiveSpecial Features:
- Fresh Fish is great!aaammgbDined on 6/24/2014We had the fresh Opah and it was outstanding. Almost always have a great meal at Keoki's, highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great Relaxing DinnerKeblEclDined on 6/23/2014Dinner at Keoki's was great. The way they have the gardens surround the tables makes you feel like you are in the middle of the jungle. Noise level was nice and quite with live music that was not too loud. The food was very good and the prices are very fair for the quality. The kale salad was great!Special Features:
- Nice Dinner SpotaussieinkauaiDined on 6/18/2014The concierge at our resort suggested we try out Keoki's. I was not fully satisfied by the service. We reserved a table for 8:00pm, but had to wait an additional 20 minutes before being seated. I would expect a wait like this on a busy night without a reservation, but by booking a table I expected we'd be in for a much shorter wait. Aside from the initial delay, the atmosphere, and more importantly the food was fantastic. I had the seared ahi, and my husband the chicken and beef skewers. The salad we ordered to start, was so-so, so I'd recommend one of the other entrees if you're in the mood for an appetiser before your main meal comes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!TxhoneymoonersDined on 6/16/2014My husband ordered the Prime Rib and it was to die for. The meat was cooked to perfection. It was juicy and the sauce added all the special favors. I ordered the Thai shrimp and Crab cakes and I couldn't get enough. This was are first time in Kauai and we had just finished a kayak and zip line tour and one of the couples recommended it. They have a reasonable price sunset menu and the bar menu is pretty awesome too. Everyone must try the Kimo Original Hula pie! You won't be disappointed. We were on our honeymoon and it was the perfect atmosphere for us. Great job and thanks for everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!FoodieDined on 6/14/2014The food was delicious and the staff were very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.