Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
5000 S Beltline Rd
Dallas, TX 75254Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kennyswoodfiredgrill.com/
- Phone: (972) 392-9663
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am-10:00pm, Monday: 11:00am-10:00pm, Tuesday-Friday: 11:00am-12:00am, Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kenny Bowers
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill is reminiscent of a 1940’s Chicago style chophouse with a classy, relaxed and warm atmosphere featuring the finest wood grilled seafood and meats. Our well rounded menu represents the traditional American classics with an emphasis on Kenny’s specialty, New England style seafood. And, while you are waiting for your table in the dining room you can enjoy the energetic “goose bar” sipping on a Grey Goose™ martini poured from our signature frozen tap system or a great glass of wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (197)special occasion (196)neighborhood gem (157)hot spot (133)vibrant bar scene (126)romantic (116)great for lunch (101)good for groups (86)late-night find (50)great for brunch (36)notable wine list (35)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- There's an App for that!cfoodlvrDined on 11/19/2014While the dinner menu is delicious beyond words, the Appetizers steal the show at Kenny's! Try them all! They will totally build you a bite-by-yummy bite plate.Special Features:
- Great, fun place!MCraneDined on 11/14/2014Outstanding food and service. Great bar! Chilled Grey Goose on tap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014My husband and I really enjoyed Kenny's. The food was excellent and the service was even better. This restaurant reminded me of some of the restaurants in NYC. I loved the ambiance . Most definitely will come back........Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy with consistantly great food & serviceTasteForGreat7Dined on 11/13/2014So far I've been to Kenny's Woodfire Grill in Addison 5 or 6 times for both lunch and dinner. It's a great place to take my wife for a cool romantic dinner. It's also a great place to take clients I bring in from out of town. It's busy almost anytime you go in, which is a good indicator of the quality since it's on Beltline, a street with 100+ restaurants nearby. Luckily you can make a reservation for lunch, like I did, so my 2 bosses and I didn't have to wait for 30 minutes last Thursday. At happy hour and into the evening it really starts to get interesting. The people are high class and dressed to impress. You can see that many top-tier deals are beings struck by many in Kenny's. Overall: I recommend it if you'd like to eat well and be impressed or impress someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There's something for everyone!goodasusualDined on 11/12/2014Carefully selected menu to fit everyone's taste! Love the dinner menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2014The food is very high quality. One of the best places I know in the Dallas area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wife's birthdaySheltyDined on 11/10/2014This is my wife's favorite restaurant and now I see why; excellent service and delicious food was worth the money! Thus, if you're looking to celebrate any occasion in style this is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Informed service at a nice priceRobertDined on 11/9/2014This was our 2nd visit to Kenny's. Service from Daniel was at a very high level. Ribs were excellent, fried egg burger too salty, overall food at Kenny's is great - especially at the more moderate pricing. A favorite now for lunch in D/FW.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTLBSALDined on 11/8/2014We eat at all the Kenny's here in Dallas; however Kenny's Woodfire Grill is by far our favorite. We recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomenessJlynnyoshidaDined on 11/8/2014My husband and I have been here on many occasions. It's always great. Service/staff is great. Food is UAmazing! Overall great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014Consistency, consistency, consistency! That's what I've always noticed going to Kenny's. The wife and I are literally addicted to the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodDDCoopDined on 11/7/2014Love the food and the service! Tenderloin crostinis always a hit. The smoked salmon appetizer is fantastic! Can't beat the smoky flavor that is in the ribs!Special Features:
- Great food but noisyJJfromTxDined on 11/7/2014Loved the food and service, but beware that at least on the weekends it is quite noisy.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014We went for my birthday and everything was fantastic. The food was delicious and they encouraged substitutions and special requests. The waitress even offered to let us pick a few appetizers as a sampler instead of just one. The service was amazing. At the end of dinner the manager came over and gave me a $20 gift card for my birthday. I was shocked and incredibly impressed. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick, nice mealOutstandingDined on 11/7/2014The service was fantastic as they were very attentive. The food was delicious and out to the table in a timely manner. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Best service in DallasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014This location has the best service in Dallas, this includes all 5 star restaurants in DFW. I have never had a bad experience here.Special Features:
- A must tryGiGiDined on 11/2/2014We celebrated my birthday with a few friends. From the moment we sat down our waiter was spot on and it was his first day. Service was excellent. The spinach artichoke wontons were SUPERB. I have to say my fillet was one of the most tender fillets I have ever had. And the pop overs what a great surprise. This restaurant is so worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The food and service was great. This is a great place to take that special person in your life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable first visitTheFlamingOnionDined on 10/30/2014First of all - the food was amazing and I like the ambiance but it is a bit loud so not so romantic. Our service started off really slow - it took a long time to get our drinks and even longer time to get our order placed. But after our order was made, our service was timely and it was nice to have the manager/owner? come around and ask us home our evening was going etc. All in all we'll be back so thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always!!!KristinDined on 10/28/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday with another couple. Had wonderful service, great food and an overall awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Really enjoyed our dinner at Kennys......great service....great food!Special Features:
- Wedding AnniversaryJsongDined on 10/27/2014Went for our 1st year wedding Anniversary and had a terrific time. I've eaten at a lot of nice restaurants and I'd have to say I've never had service like I did at Kenny's. It was impressive and I'll definitely be coming back again.Special Features:
- I'll definitely be back!ALJ81Dined on 10/25/2014I've always heard/read great things about Kenny's and finally decided to give it a try for date night. We were NOT disappointed! We had the pork chop with Mac n Cheese and the Shrimp & Scallops with Asparagus. Both dishes were GREAT! The pork chop had great flavor and was juicy, which is rare for a grilled chop, so they clearly brined it. Everything was seasoned well.....nothing needed additional salt or pepper. The polenta that the shrimp & scallops comes with was also a very nice touch. This would have been a "filler" item most places, and would not have been as tasty as Kenny's made it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite HauntOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014We go there almost every week! Get the Blueberry Stoli Lemon drop martini !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Outstanding EveningNYSMNYDDined on 10/25/2014We try to celebrate as much as we can at Kenny's. Their food is delectable and their service it top notch. Cannot wait to return again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014this was our first visit to this restaurant. We ordered the salmon and sea bass entrees. Both were excellent. The salmon was perfectly cooked which most of the restaurants usually overcook it. The service was very good and attentive. It was our anniversary and the waiter even got us a free appetizer that was excellent for free. We are glad that we discovered this place. We will bring the entire family next time.Special Features:
- Great as always!MaciVIPDined on 10/25/2014We had family in town and brought them here for lunch. Our server Dylan noticed that we were telling them what was good and picked up that it was their first time so brought them some appetizer samplers to really get a feel for what the place had to offer. We all ordered sandwiches for lunch which is a great value for the quantity of food we all received. Outstanding service as always, and we know where they will be requesting to dine next time they are in town!Special Features:
- Be there at least once a monthOutWFriendsDined on 10/24/2014Best ever martinis, serve the best pop overs for thier pre-meal bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall just greatFoodsb4dudesDined on 10/24/2014They consistently provide great service and great food. Well worth the price.Special Features:
- KeensVIPDined on 10/24/2014Great food and ambience; however, beware if you have a sensitive palate. There is definitely a kick to some of the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a bit dark and loudOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/22/2014The service was good and the food was fantastic. The tenderloin crostini's appetizer was tender and cooked perfectly. The pork ribs were enormous, and I really like the Tilapia Oscar. At 6:30 in the evening, the place was very dark and quite loud. I was glad I made a reservation, otherwise we probably would have been in for a long wait. I have already recommended Kenny's to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/21/2014Fabulous food, impeccable service. While selecting which bottle of wine to have, our server was very helpful. Based on our description of what we liked ans our price sensitivity (which she asked about), she made several recommendations and even brought samples of the final candidates.Special Features:
- DianeDined on 10/21/2014Delicious complimentary popovers. Huge martinis- waiter poured them during the meal into a new chilled glass to keep them cold, great touch. Steaks and sides were delicious and waiter was excellent. Very popular restaurant so be sure to make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedFormerVirginianVIPDined on 10/18/2014Sorry, but was disappointed. Although the service was very good, the food not so much. : (
- Date Nightpowder08Dined on 10/17/2014The atmosphere, service and food was great. I will definitely recommend Kenny's to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFoxmanDined on 10/17/2014Our experience was great start to finish. We were given a free appetizer (wontons and steak bruschetta) that were excellent as were the Mama Foo's meatballs we ordered. Our entrees, Ribs, Steak and Pork Chop were all great. Our server Dylan, was super with both his recommendations and his service. He replaced my wife's martini glass 3 times with a chilled glass to keep the drink cold. Great place, I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We came here on Friday with my in-laws because we LOVE Kenny's :) Our popovers with were delicious! Eggy and flaky and perfect. I got the filet and he got the ribeye. Both were cooked perfectly and had wonderful flavor. The adult mac and cheese was so rich and creamy. I wasn't so sure about the bits of ham mixed in with the noodles, but it really worked. The French fries that my husband got were obviously fresh cut and seasoned well. It makes all the difference when you fresh cut the fries. Throughout the night our server kept coming over and refreshing our drinks with a cold martini glass and fresh sugar on the rim. This was top notch service. My hubby and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Leisurely lunch?RichDined on 10/16/2014The food is great and it is always crowded. However, service could be stepped up for business lunches that need to be kept to a reasonable length.Special Features:
- Service and Food were amazingPennyVIPDined on 10/15/2014It was my husband's birthday and all was set and perfect. Great, low stress in a great family restaurant.
- Amazing FoodHollisDined on 10/14/2014Once again I trollop over to Kenny's, this time with the CEO in tow. And once again, they did not disappoint. From service to experience to food...it is all top notch. Jeff, the manager is an amazing individual whose customer-centric attitude permeates to all his staff in all areas. The food that comes out is more than tasty, it is fresh, delectable, and downright amazing. I had the Tuna steak rare. Cooked perfectly served with a side (I chose broccolini). Two others had burgers and commented how well prepared they were. Service is always above par and attentive. Price is $12 - $18 average at lunch. A must go anytime.Special Features: