Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
5000 S Beltline Rd
Dallas, TX 75254Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kennyswoodfiredgrill.com/
- Phone: 9723929663
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am-10:00pm, Monday: 11:00am-10:00pm, Tuesday-Friday: 11:00am-12:00am, Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kenny Bowers
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill is reminiscent of a 1940’s Chicago style chophouse with a classy, relaxed and warm atmosphere featuring the finest wood grilled seafood and meats. Our well rounded menu represents the traditional American classics with an emphasis on Kenny’s specialty, New England style seafood. And, while you are waiting for your table in the dining room you can enjoy the energetic “goose bar” sipping on a Grey Goose™ martini poured from our signature frozen tap system or a great glass of wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Kenny's Wood Fired Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
355 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (193)fit for foodies (192)neighborhood gem (161)hot spot (132)vibrant bar scene (130)romantic (115)great for lunch (102)good for groups (86)late-night find (52)notable wine list (37)great for brunch (29)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great as always!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014We were celebrating my husband's birthday with another couple. Had wonderful service, great food and an overall awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Really enjoyed our dinner at Kennys......great service....great food!Special Features:
- Wedding AnniversaryJsongDined on 10/27/2014Went for our 1st year wedding Anniversary and had a terrific time. I've eaten at a lot of nice restaurants and I'd have to say I've never had service like I did at Kenny's. It was impressive and I'll definitely be coming back again.Special Features:
- I'll definitely be back!ALJ81Dined on 10/25/2014I've always heard/read great things about Kenny's and finally decided to give it a try for date night. We were NOT disappointed! We had the pork chop with Mac n Cheese and the Shrimp & Scallops with Asparagus. Both dishes were GREAT! The pork chop had great flavor and was juicy, which is rare for a grilled chop, so they clearly brined it. Everything was seasoned well.....nothing needed additional salt or pepper. The polenta that the shrimp & scallops comes with was also a very nice touch. This would have been a "filler" item most places, and would not have been as tasty as Kenny's made it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Favorite HauntOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014We go there almost every week! Get the Blueberry Stoli Lemon drop martini !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Outstanding EveningNYSMNYDDined on 10/25/2014We try to celebrate as much as we can at Kenny's. Their food is delectable and their service it top notch. Cannot wait to return again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014this was our first visit to this restaurant. We ordered the salmon and sea bass entrees. Both were excellent. The salmon was perfectly cooked which most of the restaurants usually overcook it. The service was very good and attentive. It was our anniversary and the waiter even got us a free appetizer that was excellent for free. We are glad that we discovered this place. We will bring the entire family next time.Special Features:
- Great as always!MaciVIPDined on 10/25/2014We had family in town and brought them here for lunch. Our server Dylan noticed that we were telling them what was good and picked up that it was their first time so brought them some appetizer samplers to really get a feel for what the place had to offer. We all ordered sandwiches for lunch which is a great value for the quantity of food we all received. Outstanding service as always, and we know where they will be requesting to dine next time they are in town!Special Features:
- Be there at least once a monthOutWFriendsDined on 10/24/2014Best ever martinis, serve the best pop overs for thier pre-meal bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall just greatFoodsb4dudesDined on 10/24/2014They consistently provide great service and great food. Well worth the price.Special Features:
- KeensVIPDined on 10/24/2014Great food and ambience; however, beware if you have a sensitive palate. There is definitely a kick to some of the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a bit dark and loudOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/22/2014The service was good and the food was fantastic. The tenderloin crostini's appetizer was tender and cooked perfectly. The pork ribs were enormous, and I really like the Tilapia Oscar. At 6:30 in the evening, the place was very dark and quite loud. I was glad I made a reservation, otherwise we probably would have been in for a long wait. I have already recommended Kenny's to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/21/2014Fabulous food, impeccable service. While selecting which bottle of wine to have, our server was very helpful. Based on our description of what we liked ans our price sensitivity (which she asked about), she made several recommendations and even brought samples of the final candidates.Special Features:
- DianeDined on 10/21/2014Delicious complimentary popovers. Huge martinis- waiter poured them during the meal into a new chilled glass to keep them cold, great touch. Steaks and sides were delicious and waiter was excellent. Very popular restaurant so be sure to make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedFormerVirginianVIPDined on 10/18/2014Sorry, but was disappointed. Although the service was very good, the food not so much. : (
- Date Nightpowder08Dined on 10/17/2014The atmosphere, service and food was great. I will definitely recommend Kenny's to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticFoxmanDined on 10/17/2014Our experience was great start to finish. We were given a free appetizer (wontons and steak bruschetta) that were excellent as were the Mama Foo's meatballs we ordered. Our entrees, Ribs, Steak and Pork Chop were all great. Our server Dylan, was super with both his recommendations and his service. He replaced my wife's martini glass 3 times with a chilled glass to keep the drink cold. Great place, I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We came here on Friday with my in-laws because we LOVE Kenny's :) Our popovers with were delicious! Eggy and flaky and perfect. I got the filet and he got the ribeye. Both were cooked perfectly and had wonderful flavor. The adult mac and cheese was so rich and creamy. I wasn't so sure about the bits of ham mixed in with the noodles, but it really worked. The French fries that my husband got were obviously fresh cut and seasoned well. It makes all the difference when you fresh cut the fries. Throughout the night our server kept coming over and refreshing our drinks with a cold martini glass and fresh sugar on the rim. This was top notch service. My hubby and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Leisurely lunch?RichDined on 10/16/2014The food is great and it is always crowded. However, service could be stepped up for business lunches that need to be kept to a reasonable length.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodHollisDined on 10/14/2014Once again I trollop over to Kenny's, this time with the CEO in tow. And once again, they did not disappoint. From service to experience to food...it is all top notch. Jeff, the manager is an amazing individual whose customer-centric attitude permeates to all his staff in all areas. The food that comes out is more than tasty, it is fresh, delectable, and downright amazing. I had the Tuna steak rare. Cooked perfectly served with a side (I chose broccolini). Two others had burgers and commented how well prepared they were. Service is always above par and attentive. Price is $12 - $18 average at lunch. A must go anytime.Special Features:
- service was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014our waiter took the time to ask our names and addressed us personally, very nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeLisa46Dined on 10/10/2014Kenny's never disappoints. Nice hot spot with great drinks, great service and great food!Special Features:
- OUTexasWeekendDined on 10/9/2014Kenny's is our OU Groups New Go-To Place for the annual OU/UT Football weekend. The place has been Energetic with Very Good Food and Outstanding Service. Even this year, with a small Hic-cup in one food dish, the wait person and manager was on it and went beyond to make all right. We recommend it to people who are going to Dallas and our group will be back next year if not before! Thanks to Kenny's for making our weekend a little more fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For some reason I thought PizzaeastcoastfoodieDined on 10/9/2014The waitress and I joked about that and she offered to go get pizza..I think she really would have. In fact we ordered cappuccinos and they went next door to Starbucks to get them! The food we did order was great. I had the salmon salad and it was very tasty.Special Features:
- Great foodski4lifeDined on 10/7/2014This was a business dinner, 4 of us, my guests recommended Kenny's .. Great food, Steak was cooked perfect. the pork chop was HUGE.. the food was wonderful as a general consensus. Portions are large. EXCEPT for the drinks, Scotch pour [neat] was measured .. i was surprised considering the cost. The wait staff are very professional and friendly.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceholtsysDined on 10/7/2014If you like Ribs, this is the place in DFW! The atmosphere is conducive to dating or business and the food is excellent. Service is personal and they pay great attention to detail. There is a limited menu, but most people can find something on it that they like.Special Features:
- It's a go to happy hour spotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/7/2014Food is fairly priced and most everything is very good. Grey goose on tap. No happy hour food or drink specials. Great for coworkers or friends to go and have a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014We enjoyed lunch at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill. Our waiter was knowledgeable and friendly and provided excellent service. It was a first visit for my daughter so he even gave us a free appetizer. The food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome BirthdayLoveToEatDined on 10/6/2014Kenny's Woodfire Grill is a family favorite, especially for celebtations. The energetic atmosphere plays well with groups and the food is delicious. This one's a keeper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014One word...EXCELLENT! I just found my new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/3/2014Outstanding food, service and overall experience. My favorite spot in Addison.Special Features:
- A Regular FavoriteIanMDined on 10/2/2014The popovers served instead of the usual bread are a unusual, but fantastic touch, and the meal only improves from there. Service is attentive, but not smothering, and if you make a reservation, the server will address you by name, which is another elegant and unusual touch. The salads are filling but light, and the oscar burger made me wish for more room for a few more bites.Special Features:
- Great as always!EKaddouraDined on 10/1/2014We loved that the new additions to the menu remained next to the classics. Service and food were great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fired UpRaider22Dined on 10/1/2014Had dinner at Kennys with an old friend. The food and service were spot on! It was a bit dark for my taste but the food more than made up for it. Go to Kennys!
- Neat place, good twist on foodWarthogDined on 9/30/2014This was a very good place to go for a little different taste overall. They do a very nice job with portions that aren't overwhelming, yet are fairly priced and tasty. I would definitely come back.Special Features:
- Excellent food, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014We always go to Kenny's when in Dallas. It is always great.
- Great Food and Service from LoriOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/28/2014What a great meal with a professional server who did everything to make the meal great. I had the 16 oz NY Strip Steak. I was the best that I have ever had. My wife had the Rib that were a large portion and well smoked. Crab cake did little for me. Rolls were great.Special Features:
- OutstandingphillysfinestDined on 9/28/2014This place was great! We took our parents here for their anniversary and they have us free bread to take home and a gift card. They went out of their way to take care if our needs. Although they don't have slings for a baby seat, they found an area in the restaurant where we were able to keep our baby next to us on the bench. I'm from out if state and the one thing I've said about Dallas is their restaurants are just ordinary but this place gives dallas something to brag about. Finally, Dallas was able to provide quality through kennys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restuarant in North DallasOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/27/2014We had a 9:15 PM reservation, but it was well worth the wait. The crab cake app is the best in Texas. It is a Maryland crab cake. The seabass and the porkchop were a big hit. The portions are nice and the service is outstanding. This is my third time to Kenny's and I would highly recommend Kenny's!!!!! I will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kenny's is Awesome!juanfcb10Dined on 9/27/2014Great place to have a romantic dinner. I've been to Kenny's for occasions like Birthday celebrations and for my anniversary this year and have been very pleased each time. Food is outstanding and the service is top notch. You must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.