10615 W. Atlantic Blvd
Coral Springs, FL 33071Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kennytangs.com/
- Phone: 9542272201x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:30pm:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Executive Chef: Kenny Tang
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Kenny Tang's
Asian-fusion restaurant brought to you by renowned Chef Kenny Tang! Chef Tang has been bringing his authentic Asian cuisine to high-end hotels for the last 15 years and is now offering his fantastic dishes to the public! Between Chef Tang's creative creations and our fantastic service standards, you are sure to enjoy your experience with us! We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Kenny Tang's - Best Restaurants in Coral Springs ›
Kenny Tang's reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (20)special occasion (11)great for lunch (11)good for groups (6)romantic (5)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Don't miss out!Catsmeow22Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent food - so lucky to have such a great restaurant in Coral Springs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service. Food ehhDaddyDined on 9/12/2014First there was a bad vibe in the restaurant. There was no host to greet at the door. they seemed to busy to help anybody that walked in. We're were greeted by "I didn't see you there." After being deleted it took about 10 minutes to receive waters and complimentary crisps. It took another 10 minutes for the order to be taken. The waitress seemed too busy and the first thing she said was that they were understaffed that night. Once the order was taken we were never asked for more water and it took 40 minutes to get our first appitizer. Another 10 minutes for the second app. Other tables were getting food before us and they came in after. Our dinners came out and they were coldThey gave us the app for free and we left. No dinner eaten.
- Food superb but service needs workJudyDined on 9/11/2014Kenny Tang is an innovative, creative chef, and every morsel of food is extraordinary. The dim sum is SO good! The won ton soup is a welcome addition to the menu, and it is unlike any I have ever had. Absolutely delicious, but pricey for won ton soup. The problem with Kenny Tang's is the service, which is uneven at best. This was our 2nd visit, and the first time the service was excellent. The 2nd time it was very slow. We had to wait a very long time to get our soup, and our next course was brought before we even finished our soup. We will return because of the quality of the food, but hope the service improves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/7/2014Abundance of average food at brunch. Quanitity 5 stars, quality 2 stars. Bloody Mary's made from average bottle mix not hand crafted.
- slingyDined on 9/6/2014Food has always been excellent and still is. Service is much better and much more attentive. Really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodLisaVIPDined on 9/5/2014So far my favorites are steak on a stick, pork dumplings, spring rolls, veggie noodles, BBQ pork rice, and battered pork loin with jasmine rice. Very good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an excellent dinner!SatntoutDined on 8/29/2014I'm hooked on the Singapore noodles and the deep fried scallops! Rarely is overcrowded so no wait... excellent choice for excellent Chinese food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was awfulSGASFLVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food and restaurant was anything close to a resembled on their website. I would never go back
- Good FindReviewerDined on 8/17/2014We were pleasantly surprised. Food was quite good; presentation was lovely; and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eatsOrleansNewbieDined on 8/16/2014We had a much better meal than I expected. I had read some poor reviews so I did not know what to expect. Our meal was so much better than average. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- One of a kindAppleDined on 8/11/2014I had never tasted such an exquisite taste before, with an elegant arrangement of the food. I especially loved the sushi with it's fascinating names and looks. I would recommend this restaurant because of it's friendly service, amazing food, and a Great Chef!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchLisaVIPDined on 8/10/2014I had a coupon for brunch but since my son is a vegetarian there wasn't much on the brunch menu for him. They were nice enough to let us use the brunch coupon on the regular menu. I only accepted the mimosas because they were complimentary with brunch. I asked if I would now be charged for them by ordering from the regular menu. The waitress assured me it would be included under the coupon but when the bill came, I was charged $20 for the 2 free drinks. My son didn't drink his since it was made with saki instead of champagne but I didn't want to argue so I paid the extra money. His veggie noodle dish was excellent. My orange beef was good but when I got home, my "doggie bag" was missing all of the asparagus!. Ill try them again; good foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but will not be my lastHamhintonDined on 8/8/2014I bought a groupon for my husband and I despite the terrible reviews and I'm glad I did. I'm not sure who is doing these reviews but it's definitely not people who know a great chef and fresh good food. We orders the chef's choice dim sum for an appetizer and it's was absolutely delicious! The server told me that chef Kenny actually has made dim sum for President Obama! I had Stir fry Pork and my husband had Curry chicken.. We both cleaned our plates. The kitchen is an open kitchen and you can see chef Kenny walking around tasting items to ensure they are up to his liking. Lastly we ordered the bananna dessert ( I forgot the name) which was of course to die for. My server Isabelle was sweet and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2014The food was very good but the poorest service I have ever experienced.Special Features:
- Worst serviceDeeJDined on 8/3/2014We had to wait too long for everything from water to entrees. 5 entrees were brought out separately: 2 entrees, then 15 minutes later the 3rd entree, and then the 4th and 5th entrees came out 30 minutes after the first two. The first two were done with their meals by the time the last two got theirs.
- Poor service trumps foodSoFlaDinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014We should have known when the hostess grudgingly agreed to honor our dinner reservation that the night would not go well. Once seated, it took more than 10 minutes before a waitress took our drink order. 10 more minutes to have my warm white wine delivered and even longer to get noodles at the table. After more than 20 more minutes, the waitress came back and told me there was no duck for the shredded duck soup and did I just want the broth? I asked what that meant for the duck entree I had ordered and she told me there was no problem with that. 20 minutes later she not surprisingly returned to tell me there was no duck. She offered to comp our check - Hmmmm.. warm white wine, no duck in the duck soup and no entree. Thanks Kenny!
- I followed the reviewsReggieDined on 7/26/2014The food was good!!! However like some of the reviews I read about the customer service was right. We had a new waitress which was training who was really sweet and good. It was the trainer who was the issue. She was rude and tried to put blame on the trainee for her mistake. That was the minor issue we had. Other than that, the food was better than most!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FoodJennysDined on 7/19/2014Kenny Tang's has absolutely delicious food. If you love Asian food, you can't miss this place. I haven't had a bad meal yet. All the dishes are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need to be organizedUnhappyVIPDined on 7/18/2014This is the 3rd time I dined in at Kenny Tangs and although the food is excellent the service needs a lot of attention. The waitress was very good but she was busy multi-tasking.Special Features:
- needs improvementSolidsteel82Dined on 7/17/2014Good service and nice atmosphere, but the shrimp in the sushi want cleaned properly so it had a very fishy smell which I have never experienced at other Asian restaurants. The sauce on the beef dish I ordered was very salty. My girlfriend and I were unable to finish our meals I was very disappointed.Special Features:
- Great Food Ok LocationNiceeatsDined on 7/11/2014All the food is fresh made to order, you can taste the quality in the food. Dimsum was great and the salmon was fantastic. Presentation was very pleasant as well.Special Features:
- nicesassyDined on 7/5/2014change for Coral Springs. Scallops a little spicy but overall good.Special Features:
- DiningDuoDined on 6/28/2014If you like Asian Fusion food this is a great place to try! The chef has designed a menu that you will not find at other local Asian restaurants. The service could have been better because our main course sat under a light for about 10 minutes before the waitress went to get them. Also, they could use more staff because the restaurant could have had cleaner floors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicesadcustomerDined on 6/28/2014service was terrible. Food was good, when it finally got out. very unorganized.
- NotagluttonNotagluttonDined on 6/21/2014Food is consistently great, but unfortunately it takes way too long to get your appetizers and meals after you order. This has happened every time we've eaten at Kenny Tang's. The bottleneck may be in the kitchen (which is in plain view of diners), but I saw at least 5 or 6 people working in there. Not sure what is causing the problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!ladydonDined on 6/20/2014This was the first time any of us had tried Kenny Tang's. Although our group of 6 arrived before the restaurant really opened, we were warmly welcomed and seated immediately. The server knew the menu, ingredients and preparation of each dish thoroughly, and was incredibly patient with all of our questions. Chef is willing to alter any dish to the diner's desire, which surprised and pleased our vegetarian friend. We started with the Dim Sum Sampler. Even though each piece was wonderful, we agreed that the Shrimp Dim Sum was amazing. We ordered a variety of entrees and had a difficult time deciding which we liked best. The beef in several dishes almost melted in our mouths. We agree that we will return at our very earliest convenience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Kenny'sLisaVIPDined on 6/20/2014During a training lunch break, I used Open Table to find a restaurant nearby and found Kenny Tang's and I'm glad did. The waitress/hostess was cordial and helpful and very excited about the menu. The noodles were light and crispy and the noodle soup was delicious. We were surprised how big the lunch portions were and took half home. My colleague and I thought the jasmine rice dishes were amazing as I had the bbq pork and she had the chicken. We were in a hurry but next time I would like to check out the dessert. The leftovers were just as good the next day. I will return!Special Features:
- Great foodslingyDined on 6/14/2014The food here is always excellent. Meat dishes are so tender and flavorful. Very creative dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 78 reviews are from the Kenny Tang's reviews archive.
- slingyDined on 4/28/2014Food always good but very slow service. Waiter was brand new and left our food on the counter for a long time when it should have been served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check this Place OutEnjoysgoodfoodDined on 4/18/2014My husband and I followed up a tip and went to Kenny Tangs (it was during Passover so it was very quiet that night) and were pleased to find a little gem. The room was moderately lit with lovely carved chairs at each table. We enjoyed our wine selections from the ample wine list. I ordered the Pot Sticker chef's selection and it was beautifully arranged and each of the 8 samples was excellent. The sauces were tasty too. My husband ordered the mushroom soup and he let me taste it. It was fantastic. I'll get my own bowl next time. His entree was pepper steak. He throughly enjoyed it remarking that the steak was very tender and in a great sauce. He particularly enjoyed the mix of vegetables: bok choy, green beans and mushrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not honor reservationBlondieVIPDined on 4/8/2014Closed the kitchen early and called us to tell us not to come. Slow night.
- We must have picked an offJUDYVIPDined on 4/5/2014We must have picked an off night! This night was with mixed reviews. The food was excellent ! The wait staff was a bit disorganized. There were miscommunications with the chefs and the staff. One staff member would tell us one thing, another staff member would say something else on the same subject. And this was on a Saturday night when our guests were first timers after were had raved about how innovative and delicious the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissappointing dinnerkingspointdinerDined on 3/31/2014We have been to Kenny Tang's several times and always enjoyed the experience. We had a friend visiting who was a discerning diner and thought she might enjoy it, as well. The restaurant was attractive as we were expecting, but it was empty. The waitress forgot my husband's soup. The food was left under the heat lamps and arrived cold and basically tasteless. She did offer to give my husband his soup after the meal, gratis, but by then none of us cared. We are hoping this was an 'off' night, but we won't be hurrying back.
- Perfect lunch spotCoralSpringsDined on 3/24/2014Homemade noodles came piping hot to the table, salty and crunchy. Addictive! The dim sum was very good, but bland for my taste. The orange beef that was the entree made up for it though. We return again and again for satisfying food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodGourmet123VIPDined on 3/22/2014Unexpected find in a step mall. The best Asian fusion I have ever eaten. Food was super fresh and cooked to perfection. There were no complaints from anyone in our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE have been searching forJUDYVIPDined on 3/15/2014WE have been searching for a good Asian restaurant for a long time. Many months ago I found a 4 star review in the Sun Sentinel, and put it away. We finally had the opportunity to go to Kenny Tang's. I am so glad we went there, The food was delicious, beautifully presented, and not expensive. Our steak with noodles, the beef with orange sauce, and the hot and sour soup were superb. The wait staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. It was well worth our 30 minute drive to get there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as billedStarDined on 3/14/2014Kenny Tang's didn't deliver the wow I expected on my first visit. I read great reviews about him and his restaurants. The food and service was OK but not what I would consider outstanding.
- Poor Servicefood101Dined on 3/8/2014There was 5 of us.We had reservations & was seated right away.Our waitress was nice & informative, but her she seemed to be more interested in the table of 8 next to us.Two of my friends didn't get thier wine & had to ask her for it. She was apologetic. When our food was being delivered she was holding our food in her hands & talking to the next table about something instead of saying I'll be there as soon as I deliver thier food.We needed doggie bags & she couldnt remember which of my two friends got what.One friend is a vegetarian & the other not, but the dish that was not vegitarian went to my friend who was. Didn't ask if we wanted dessert or coffee.Just gave us the check then noticed we had a BD & gave us 2 tiny cakes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed BrunchDavidDined on 3/2/2014waiter needed training, did not know dishes , ingredients etc, when acked said he did not know, did not bother to gett knowledgrable person to help. did not serve well brunch consisted of several courses. waited brought every thing at once filed the table . brought dessert out put on table while main courses still on table. The restaurant was empty one other table so no need to rush all the food out, Sine the restaurant was empty and we were new customers, the hostess or the chef could of stopped by and explained the dishes. I got the feeling that alot of the items where not freshly made but lrt over from diner or made the day before; Sushi rolls warm, been reheated. sliced pork, over cooked tough. reheated.
- brunchjillysmsVIPDined on 2/23/2014It was excellent....Highly recommend it, but don't expect eggs and bacon......more like lunch!Special Features: