Kennedy's on the Square
13-15 Dunster Street
Cambridge, MA 02138Neighborhood:
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
Kennedy's on the Square
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 6174970900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Late Night Menu -Thursday - Saturday 10pm - 12:00am
Brunch Saturday and Sunday - 10:00am - 2:00pm
The Bar is Open Sunday 10am - 12am Monday - Saturday 11:30am - 1 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Yankel Polak
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Kennedy's on the Square
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kennedy's on the Square reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (7)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)kid-friendly (0)great for brunch (0)Show More
- Interesting Change, Still GoodPBonesVIPDined on 10/17/2014I enjoyed this location when it was "First Printer". It appears management re-branded it, changing the menu and the look a bit. It's still good, and bartender Willie (Mac, I think?) is still there, and still great. The food was better than expected, and quite good. The only issue is the noise level - the space has very high ceilings, and currently, no sound dampening. They may wish to be lively, but a bit of dampening would be smartSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placemazgDined on 10/17/2014The food was very good. We were in a hurry, and they made sure we were served quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/28/2014We did not know that in the time between our reservation and our arrival, the restaurant had changed management and name. The food was good, the service excellent ( se met every member of the wait staff and all were helpful and friendly), and we will return.Special Features:
- Great food for the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/26/2014The food at Kennedy's is really good, especially for the price. The cocktails are on the expensive side ($12-15) but the burgers and pizza are not (also $12-15). My husband and I had a nice dinner for under $50, which is unusual for Harvard square. I wish they had a better beer list (it was mostly very standard stuff, very few craft or micro brews) but I would definitely go back. We had the bison burger, sausage pizza, and creme brulée, all of which were tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Kennedy's on the Square reviews archive.