Ken Stewart's Tre Belle
1911 N. Cleveland Massillon Road
Bath, OH 44333Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ken Stewart's Tre Belle
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://kenstewarts.com/tre-belle/
- Phone: 3306669990x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Nico Chesnick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact Erin to set up an appointment to discuss an upcoming event.
- Private Party Facilities: Contact Erin to set up an appointment to discuss an upcoming event.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Victor 3306186184x
A word from Ken Stewart's Tre Belle
From the moment you arrive at Tre Belle (pronounced Tray-Bellay), you will think you stepped straight into Tuscany. You will be immersed in the sights and sounds that make Italy so wonderful. The welcoming aromas of fresh baked bread and wood-fired pizzas fill the air, just waiting for you to sit down and enjoy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Ken Stewart's Tre Belle - Best Restaurants in Bath ›
Ken Stewart's Tre Belle reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)great for outdoor dining (17)special occasion (17)fit for foodies (16)romantic (14)good for groups (10)notable wine list (9)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Overall reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Service was very friendly. Very comfortable and relax atmosphere. Great choice in menu.Special Features:
- Ken Stewart's tre belleGoodnotGreatDined on 8/9/2014I have heard so many great reviews about this restaurant so I thought I would make a reservation for our anniversary. When I walked in, it looked very nice and then they seated me in the lower level bar which was a bit of a disappointment. Waiters gathered and talked and the constant opening of the exit door allowed the flies to gather in the restaurant. The food was similar to other chain restaurants but twice the price. When asked for a side salad, I said yes, but was shocked that a small salad would cost me an extra $13.50. Needless to say, I was very upset and regretted my decision to dine at Tre Belle. Unfortunately, I will never return.
- Good food. Good service. Big $$$.a1rhendr1xDined on 6/28/2014You can spend as much money here as you can at any other fine-dining experience in the Cleveland/Akron area. And, it comes pretty close to being worth the expense. I ordered the lemon-infused, Ohio City angel hair with crab claw. It was a well-balanced dish that might have benefited from a touch more lemon. Perhaps just a pinch of fresh lemon zest, in my humble opinion, of course. Our waitress was friendly, knowledgeable and when she couldn't recommend a wine to compliment my dish, she gladly found someone who could. I think we will be back.Special Features:
- Unexpected!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/26/2014Very good food, attentive service and a comfortable atmosphere. Go for the gourmet burger and warm peanut butter cookie dessert! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Celebration of GirlfriendsDeliciousDined on 6/26/2014We are frequent visitors to Tre Belle. We were celebrating our friend's birthday on 6/26/14. We love good wine and good food and an atmosphere that is sophisticated and trendy. We like great service and attention to detail. We also like a varied menu with different options. All of the above can be found at Tre Belle. It is one of our favorite restaurants in the greater Cleveland/Akron area. The management treats you like a special guest and the waitresses are wonderful. We shared appetizers, special salads, entrees, dessert, wine and coffees. Great evening and we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food, wine, atmosphere!ExperiencedDinerDined on 6/21/2014Ken Stewart has continued his tradition of fine dining experiences on the North Coast of the US. The best Italian food I have had since Schaivonies in Middletown. Supurb service, excellent wine list, excellent traditional Italian together with quite a few eclectic options. A must visit location just northwest of Akron in quaint Bath Ohio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodFairlawnFoodieDined on 6/18/2014Tre Belle is a unique restaurant in the Akron market -- delicious food with a unique menu in a hidden spot. Well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Tre Belle!!!xmasDined on 5/28/2014Loved Tre Belle! My husband and I were looking for a fabulous dinner and evening out. Our server was very experienced with the menu details and explained the mission of the restaurant and food sourcing for all of the dishes we ordered. The food was just exceptional. I ordered the fish special... the Bronzini was to die for. The simplest of things: the sautéed green beans, prepared to perfection, addictingly flavored with garlic and olive oil. A true gem of a restaurant!!! We can not wait for our next visit to Tre Belle.Special Features:
- Ken Stewart's Italian Cafe settingbuckeyegalVIPDined on 5/24/2014Alongside the Lodge in Bath, this Ken Stewart offering is a great causal Italian offering. We dined early over the holiday weekend, so the atmosphere was quiet. If the weather cooperates, outdoor patio dining is a great option. Otherwise, there are ample seating options to accommodate the quiet couple to family style gatherings. The menu has classic Italian favorites, we both had the Pasta Bolognese, delicious. The menu has a variety of wines and beers as well as a full bar. I understand the bar can be quite lively at times spilling out to the patio and bocci ball court. If you are looking for casual Italian in Bath, this won't disappoint.Special Features:
- Great Food!TonyDined on 5/22/2014We always have exceptional food and service here. I have never had a bad meal or experience. One of my favorites.Special Features:
- very goodohiojamesDined on 5/9/2014This is our 2nd time eating here. Both times have veen very good. The food is excelent with very good service. Only complaint is it gets a little pricey but its worth it for a special occasion or romantic dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/7/2014Tried twice....strike out. Young servers in over their heads, cutting corners and slow non-attentive service but premium prices.Special Features:
- The following 92 reviews are from the Ken Stewart's Tre Belle reviews archive.
- Love Love LoveShammyVIPDined on 5/3/2014Never disappoints! Love all the appetizers.........Great selection!!!Special Features:
- Great as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014We love Tre Belle! Have been there many times and the food is outstanding and the staff are friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeps getting betterOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/1/2014I don't know how they're doing it but this place keeps getting better. This time I had the fish special,sea bass, that was cooked whole in the wood fire oven. Very simple presentation but delicious. The last time I had fish cooked like this and taste like this was on the Italian Riviera. Delicious. Also, the pizzas are prepared the right way and delicious but I would avoid the special pizzas that are too complex. Lastly, the desert was light deep fried dough that was delicious!! All-in-all, a nice casual place with very good food.Special Features:
- Awesome place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/29/2014We dine there at least 1-2 times a month. The food, service & atmosphere are awesome. Their Bonzini is the best!!!Special Features:
- Try it, you will like it.LiketoEatDined on 4/29/2014Food selection and service are excellent. We had a table in the bar room and was a bit to noisy for our confort level. If you go and want less noise, request the back room. A door can be closed between the bar and the room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Timeluv2eatoutDined on 4/26/2014We really enjoyed our visit because of the delicious food, excellent service and engaging atmosphere! Will highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- luv2eatDined on 4/26/2014Had a variety of menu selections ---- kale salad with salmon, meatball pizza, veal parmesan.... all were delicious. Leftovers eaten the next day!! The combination of wonderful music (love Frank Sinatra) and tall ceilings make carry on a conversation almost impossible. Something needs to be added to walls/ceiling to deaden the noise. Will be back....................Special Features:
- Bad Service trumps Good FoodJohnDined on 4/26/2014If you're going to go here you'll love the food. Be prepared for a snippy-lecture-giving table seater. I made reservations for one. They wanted to sit me in the bar area on stools. I declined. He insisted. I declined. He lectured me about making reservations and precisely stipulating that I didn't want to sit in that area. I refused. I'd never been to that restaurant. How would I know? I spoke directly to the GM who did not answer me. An assistant GM spoke to me. She seated me, welcomed me and smoothed out the experience. The food IS good. It is high priced for the caliber of food. I tried salt crusted Sea Bass. 35.00 it came with undercooked green beans. Side Salad was amazing. $9 too expensive.Special Features:
- I Go For The PizzaCheriVIPDined on 3/31/2014I honestly can't talk about anything but the pizza, because it is all I ever order. It is the best I've found outside of Italy. Very authentic. It's a pretty drive through the national park for us, and we've started going every week!Special Features:
- Dinner with FriendsTableFor4Dined on 3/28/2014First visit to Tre Belle. Had dinner with friends from out of town. Great food,service. Energetic atmosphere on a Friday night. Every table was filled and our server was still very attentive. I planned on ordering from the regular dinner menu but they also had an extensive list of additional specials. Very pleased, will return with family nextSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Ken StewartspuppymagicDined on 3/22/2014Not to any level of standard of a Ken Stewarts......in food selection.....flexibility......service fair at best....FAR from a Ken Stewarts Experience
- First timersNRizzoVIPDined on 3/7/2014Amazing atmosphere, great staff and phenomenal food.Special Features:
- I had the Quinoa and KaleFitFoodieDined on 3/6/2014I had the Quinoa and Kale salad and loved it! Everything was excellent and I will definitely come back sometime soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Good FoodGregNRoseDined on 3/1/2014My wife and I had dinner here for the first time this weekend. Overall, we had a nice experience. The environment is nice and the staff was excellent. We were not rushed through our meal, but took our time with appetizers, dinner, and desert. It is a pretty open environment, so at times it was a little loud. There is a back room that looked like it would be quieter than the main area, which includes the bar. The food was good. We both had specials -- my wife had a fish special and I had a pasta and rib eye special. I have to say that the pizzas that were on the menu looked really good -- would probably try one next time. I would go back, but for what we had, the food was a bit pricey.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Delicious food, great service, but pricey. Atmosphere warm and inviting. Noise level became too loud when room filled up.Special Features:
- Fun time with FriendsBlondieDined on 2/21/2014Great house red wine. Excellent service. Food was excellent with generous portion size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible table and seatingtkryDined on 2/7/2014We made a reservation for a special occasion and were very disappointed with our treatment by the hostess. Despite having tables available, we were forced to accept a high top table right by front door and a very noisy group. Needless to say, it was not a special nice evening.Special Features:
- Opentable allowed us to modifyAnniversarydinerDined on 1/31/2014Opentable allowed us to modify our reservation easily due to our other plans. The restaurant had great atmosphere, wonderful and friendly staff, and even treated us specially since we had noted on our reservation that we were celebrating our anniversary. It was a great night out and the food was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodGoodEaterDined on 1/22/2014We all got different items from the menu including one from the children's menu and it was just amazing. The pizza was delicious, the fish was cooked perfect, the oysters so fresh...it was a treat. I would definitely recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedmylosmomDined on 1/11/2014We really heard alot about this place and decided to try it for a birthday dinner. First of all the process are pretty high as seen on the menu so we were expecting a really good experience. We were wrong. The service was very slow. The food was average and boot at all worth the extra money. Portions weappetizersnd they took the bread away after my husband got halfway through his salad The water tastes terrible there which explains why they ask you if you want bottled water. Trust me take the bottled water. Even the coffee tastes terrible with the water they have. If you want high price that's worth it, we recommend the Pomeroy House, definitely not this place. We spent $125 had two appetizers two entrees no alcohol no dessert. Pricey!Special Features:
- Great Italian foodShellyDined on 12/27/2013Wonderful, rustic decor restaurant with good sized portions, many menu options and interesting specials in which to choose from. Our waiter, Ian, was very attentive without hovering. Would definitely come back and recommend to others!Special Features:
- Don't miss this one!gigid63Dined on 12/26/2013Wowed by the major brick oven at entry...blown away by what came out of it! Seated in the bar area at a high table which isn't my favorite but it was very comfortable. Shortly moved to a round booth which suited our comfort level. Had the special pizza of the day which was amazingly fresh right out of the oven, and shared 2 salads. Our server, Gina, was so patient as we were lingering and gabbing. Stuffed banana peppers were to die for! Had a cannoli which wasn't quite as sweet as we would've preferred and the manager even credited us without even asking. If you need booth dining, those are limited. I'd even like to sit at the pizza oven marble bar next time. Don't be afraid of the prices...worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentvilliDined on 12/21/2013This is a great place, and we love it, though we've learned to order what we like best over the years. Our waitperson was excellent (Annie) and we had a great relaxing meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great spotDagnyOHDined on 12/19/2013Tre Belle is a wonderful spot for amazing food in a comfortable atmosphere. The servers are top notch, food is creative and expertly prepared, and their house wine is fabulous. We love having it close by, and can bring friends from out of town to experience something uniquely Akron.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun experienceJBRufenerDined on 12/13/2013We had a recommendation from a friend and had to try it. The food was great (we got the cheese wheel show and it was amazing! Very much a novelty and very rich!) but we were seated in a particularly noisy area. May go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RecomendationnickDined on 12/6/2013This has been my fifth time visiting the restaurant. Great staff there and very pleasant. My water glass never went empty and I appreciate the small detail. One recomendation though, can you guys eliminate the tables by the entrance. My last three visits my wife and I were seated at the entrance right by the hostes area. Very loud, my wife was cold and the atmosphere we were hoping for was sort of ruinned. Thanks for considering.Special Features:
- Not the best we've had hereMobk7xDined on 11/23/2013Server seemed a bit preoccupied all evening and seemed to return to check on us at awkward times all evening. Food for all was very good, but Italian nachos weren't as good as previous. Table was a bit small for 4, which helped contribute to spilling wine on one of us as glasses were being cleared off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wrong BillWineGuyVIPDined on 11/15/2013Asked for coffee with cream, got cold coffee with skim milk. Waitress said, I thought it looked wrong (but served it any way). The we got the wrong check. It was confused with another waiter. When we pointed it out she said, I thought that was wrong ( but gave it to is any way). Food was good, ans service to that point was good, but the mistakes made this less than expected.