Ken Stewart's Lodge
1911 N. Cleveland Massillon Road
Bath, OH 44210Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ken Stewart's Lodge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.kenstewarts.com/
- Phone: 3306668881x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm. Sunday - closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, International
- Executive Chef: Adam Boone
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service off site catering from 10 to 500
- Private Party Facilities: Full service private dining from 10 to 150. We have a variety of private party space available to meet your needs. We will work with you to customize a menu to meet your group needs whether it is a corporate meeting, wedding shower, birthday, etc. our talented staff will create a function you will always remember. We can assist you with flowers, centerpieces, cakes, linens and even themed party favors!
Creating agendas, designing and printing invitations and menus, recommending color schemes and coordinating linens and flowers, determining audio visual needs, plus determining room set up are just some of the services which we provide for customers. Contact us directly to discuss all of your catering needs.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Victor 3306186184x
A word from Ken Stewart's Lodge
Ken Stewart's Lodge, enjoy the ambiance of an Adirondack style atmosphere featuring stone fireplaces and moose antler chandeliers offering alfresco dining. Showcasing fresh seafood, prime steaks and locally sourced products when ever possible. Winner of numerous awards including most romantic restaurant, best patio and Wine Spectator award.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ken Stewart's Lodge - Best Restaurants in Bath ›
Ken Stewart's Lodge reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (26)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (18)neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (11)good for groups (9)great for lunch (6)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Not a fan of the new menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2014We did not know the menu had changed so much since the last time we at there, and all of our favorites are gone now--no more cashew crusted chicken, no more fried pickles, no more chocolate lava cake, no scallops, only 3 steak options, and NO specials! It seems Ken Stuarts Lodge is evolving into a sea food restaurant, which is fine, but if that's the case, scallops should definitely be on the menu.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014This was our first time at Ken Stewarts Lodge, we had a gift card and it was our anniversary. I thought the food was good but felt the whole experience was overrated--extremely expensive for something that didn't strike me as my best dinner ever! I had noted on the reservation it was our anniversary and nothing special was done to acknowledge that--which surprised me. The waiter was great, very efficient --no complaints there. I don't think I would dine there again unless I had a gift card--menu was somewhat limited also.Special Features:
- Paired down menu not so greatLuvclevelandfood18Dined on 10/11/2014We enjoy ken stewards very much and go regularly. The previous menu - and the 30+ specials were daunting to new guests. However, the new menu is too paired down and for the price, we really expect moreSpecial Features:
- costly steakDaveDined on 10/10/2014The meal was good and I ordered the special which was the bone in ribeye special. I was shocked when I got the bill to find out it was $60.00. Would have liked to know the cost of the specials when the waitress reviewed them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKJohnnyBravoDined on 10/3/2014Restaurant was very nice inside. Dinner was fairly quiet other than the kids carrying on in the main dining room around the corner. Food was not that great - appetizer was bland, Caesar salad was too fishy tasting and the bacon on the burger I got was deep-fried and dry. That's all fine but considering the cost of the food, I was not impressed with the quality. Service was exellent, on the positive side. I would not recommend this place to anyone who is expecting exceptional quality food.Special Features:
- Fries r cheap and frozenKenswasmyfavoriteplaceDined on 10/3/2014I have always had the best food at Ken's. This time I just wanted to taste the burger. It came with fries. I thought homemade. Nope! They were not. Skinny 1 inch. From the freezer (fries). What disappointment. Even though the burger was the best, I couldn't get over the cheap fries that were served. I would have been embarrassed to serve them. Ken it's the whole package that sells.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pared Down MenuJimmyKDined on 9/27/2014Always looked forward to the extensive menu, as well as the numerous specials of the day. They now have a pared down menu, and offer only a few specials each day. The food/service is still as good, but the selections are somewhat limited.Special Features:
- Perfect from beginning to endnrzincleDined on 9/26/2014We went to Ken Stewart's for a special evening out. We were able to dine in the wine room - perfect ambience for a quiet, romantic evening! As it always is, the food was incredible. We had the filet and NY strip and shared the garlic mashed potatoes and a nice bottle of shiraz. The wine was great, the steaks were cooked perfectly and exploded with simple flavor as a good cut of meat should. The BEST part of our evening, however, was the incredible service. Our waiter, Terry, was personable, genuine, attentive, and delivered truly one of the best service experiences I've ever had. He was very instinctive about when not to pop in but was always there before we needed him. We will absolutely request him next time we return, which will be soon!Special Features:
- Always a pleasureMlfavDined on 9/21/2014The food is amazing and the service is perfect! The baked Brie and the peanut butter bomb are reasons to enjoy more then an entree! There's many wonderful options, but if you would like to stay cheap, Ken Stewarts has the best hamburger I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundGreatDined on 9/19/2014Food, atmosphere and service are all high on my list and KS lodge delivers again on all three. Dawn was knowledgeable, prompt, proactive and a reservoir of knowledge. The Cocktails were crafted beautifully. (special order Mojito and a version of a Cosmopolitan). The food was perfect in all ways--appearance, temperature and taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food aroundReelMediaDined on 9/7/2014My fiancé and I were celebrating an anniversary and we had never been to Ken Stewart's Lodge. We arrive and the staff was very friendly, the food was incredible the service was prompt and it was not crowded at all. Prices are a bit high but that is to be expected for the level of service and food you get. Overall is was a perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinnerJenniferVIPDined on 9/4/2014We need at least three times a week and this is by far one of my favorite placesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only the service didn't live upthielmagDined on 8/23/2014We loved the inside and outside of this restaurant. The food was great. Unfortunately, the service wasn't so good--not terrible, but not on par with the prices you pay.Special Features:
- Phenomonal!rubylithDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant has amazing food and a well informed waitstaff. I had the aha tuna which was not only the most generous portion I have ever seen but the tastiest I've ever had. Everyone loved their meal and we will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy birthday!JimboDined on 8/6/2014We went to the lodge to celebrate my wife's birthday. We knew from reading reviews that the prices would be unreasonable, but the ambiance and the service helped soften the blow. Emily did a superb job explaining all our options and provided excellent service. We would not go on any kind of regular basis, but it was very enjoyable for this occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great birthday dinnerBDinNCTVIPDined on 7/5/2014Visited the Lodge for the third straight year for my wife's birthday and we weren't disappointed. I had asked for a quiet table and we got the "wine room". A cozy little room with wine racks and a view to the main dining room. It was great. Our server Colleen was super taking care of our every need. The food was great, from the lobster deviled eggs, to the table prepared Caesar's salad, entrees and desserts. This is one of our favorite restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodkenstewartlodge10Dined on 6/25/2014My husband loves your restaurant so we went for his B Day. Everything was pretty good. I think you are over priced. I wish you would filter your(tap) drinking water. We have taken our family to the lodge a couple of times and they love it too. Dad thinks it's a real treat. My last reservation I asked for a nice booth. They sat us next to the kitchen, to much traffic for my taste.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 188 reviews are from the Ken Stewart's Lodge reviews archive.
- hummingbird1Dined on 6/21/2014Had a wonderful dinner with friends recently. I enjoyed the food, the service and the atmosphere. A totally pleasant experience. I would go back for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Top of the line restaurantHappyeating27Dined on 6/20/2014We were very pleased by the food and service that we received. We went for my husband's birthday and he was very happy with our dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/15/2014The food was excellent. Our server Leeda was absolutely wonderful making the dining experience very special.Special Features:
- Over pricedkeepitsimpleDined on 6/11/2014Although it tasted fine, we didn't feel that our dinner was worth the $400 bill (party of five, no apps, no drinks, no dessert!)
- Delicious Walleye but pricey.KardiacKidDined on 6/3/2014Had a business dinner for four of us where we were served excellent steak and walleye. The waitress was very attentive and informed. The ambiance was nicely rustic. Good to be on an expense account because it was rather expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time is the last timelocaldinerDined on 5/31/2014We had dinner at Ken Stewart's for the 1st last Saturday. We were very disappointed with the food. Entrees only include a house salad and bread. If you want vegetables or a potato, there's an additional charge. My husband expected his $41 petite filet to be very tender. It was not. My $32 salmon was OK, not great. Definitely not worth the price. Will not dine there again.
- Ken Stewarts LodgeRogerDined on 5/25/2014Great Restaurant and excellent place to celebrate our 41 wedding anniversary! I am still waiting to see my dining points to show up in my account.Special Features:
- JasmineDined on 5/24/2014Seafood was good - duck was overcooked. Overpriced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies Night OutRhonda16Dined on 5/23/2014Great place to relax and enjoy an evening with good food and good friends!Special Features:
- Very enjoyablesaz500Dined on 5/23/2014Went for lunch, the four of us in a cosy booth. Great food, wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2014Ken's Stert's Lodge was a great for our business dinner. Tuesday night so it was pretty quiet. Our server was wonderfully attentive and very knowledgable about the menue and food quality. Food was Outstanding All in all a great experience!!Special Features:
- Best bass and scallopsSpudnikDined on 5/17/2014Food was incredible but u get what u paid for as this place was really expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining delightbarbeeDined on 5/17/2014Excellent service, pork chops were outstanding. Lobster Mac & Cheese had lots large chunks of lobster and was devine! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion RestaurantmacmolesDined on 5/17/2014Everything we ordered was delicious, served hot and in a timely fashion, but the prices were way too expensive! A side of asparagus with 5 spears was $9.00…cocktails were high…$9 for a manhattan and $11 for martini; Rack of lamb 55 and not any better than a competitor who prices there even more delicious rack of lamb at 34. Entree prices just too high. We would only consider coming back for a dinner for a very special occasion…This dinner for 4 was over $420 including a tip.Special Features:
- Awesome!LuvtheserviceDined on 5/16/2014We went to celebrate our daughters new job. Our waitress was great! The duck and walleye and filet trio was awesome. I got a whole duck. It was work but worth it The decoy cab was a perfect pairing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experiencemerlynmouseVIPDined on 5/11/2014I have eaten at this restaurant about 10 times in the past 2 years and I have yet to be disappointed. Whether I take a group with me or just my husband and I the service has always been top notch - The dishes are well prepared and plentiful - The calamari is one of my favorites and the steaks are always a good menu choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING MOTHER'S DAY!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/11/2014Brought my mom and family in for mother's day, we had an outstanding experience from the moment we came in....Devon was an exceptional representation of KSL. My Sea Bass was out of this world...best ever! We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals, thank you to all of your staff for such a wonderful and memorable mother's day!Special Features:
- Great food /service. High prices.HappyDinersDined on 5/10/2014The restaurant had a great atmosphere. The food was a 9 out of 10. The service was great. The only down side is their prices. They are outrageously priced. Our meal with no alcohol and no appetizer was $135 with taxes and tip. We have equivalent quality meals at other restaurants including appetizer for about $120. We would visit this restaurant again if we had a gift card. However, for the price, we would go to a different restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday & 15yr Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014We have been meaning to go here for years and I have to say it was well worth the wait! We both felt that for the price and the quality of the food and service, it was a great experience and we never should have waited so long. I ordered the sea bass special which melted in my mouth and my husband had the Filet trio which was delicious as well. Tried the carrot bisque and calamari which were both excellent especially the chili vinegar that they serve with the calamari. Didn't have room for dessert but did have a nice glass of 20 year port that they serve with a plate of strawberries, blue cheese and walnuts, yum! Did not disappoint.Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/3/2014Everything about Ken Stewart's Lodge was just outstanding. Our server was vibrant and energetic and the food was just fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentDromoDined on 5/1/2014Stewart's is always consistent-both in service and quality. It has become tradition to go there for my son's birthday. It's always his first and only choice. They, once again, did not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu!PhilCTDined on 5/1/2014Interesting menu, well executed. Friendly, attentive service in a comfortable lodge atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MillieDined on 4/30/2014I've been there before and it is a very nice restaurant. On this occasion, it was good, but nothing more. It is quite expensive, and I've had better food for a lot less. I remember when that wonderful wedge salad was a free option for dinner. Now it is only the field greens (nothing special) and the wedge salad is an additional $10.00. The portions used to be huge. Now it is a one person dinner size. The waitress was not certain about the daily specials. That was confusing. I would go again; I would recommend the restaurant; I would just caution people not to raise their expectations because it is such an expensive restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.