Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood
3900 Paradise Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://kellyslv.com/
- Phone: 7027917011
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday from 11:00am to 11:00pm
Saturday 4:00pm to 2:00 am
Sunday 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Live Music Wednesday thru Saturday starting at 6:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Martin G.
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have 3 Areas for private parties.
The Atrium features a Green House atmosphere and seats a comfortable 70 people.
The banquet rooms , which seat 150 in total, are our largest room for private parties and feature all the space needed for a full service reception. We can even turn half the room into a dance floor for those special moments or just to get down with the beat.
Our smallest room is the Wine cellar, seats 30 comfortably with a great Wine atmosphere and a view of our Wine Cellar.
- Private Party Contact: Juliet 7024765477
- Entertainment: We feature various lounge entertainers, from pianist to Jazz singers, nightly from 630pm to 10pm , Wednesday- Saturday.
Please join us for a night of soothing sounds and great cocktails in our vintage style lounge.
A word from Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood
Welcome to Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood. A new Taste of the old Vegas. Enjoy some of our tender teaks while listening to live swing and jazz!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kelly's Prime Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
- Have a Hearty AppetiteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2013The staff was outstanding. My wife & I both had the prime rib, big portions. A wide selection of appetizers. The lobster bisque was wonderful- In the bowl was the lobster meat and then the hot, creamy liquid was poured over it in front of you. I could make a meal with just the lobster bisque. I'd never seen a XXL baked potato before, enough for two. The wine selections were great. Both, my wife & I, had to-go boxesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They need to get a clue.bigguyinpasadenaVIPDined on 9/7/2013They charge huge prices for very mediocre food, Service was very nice- but the dining room was less than 1/4 full on a Saturday night. I did like the live music. But there were only 3 customers in the bar.
- The best service EVER!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/5/2013Yes, we had the best service....never mind that we were only one of three couples dining in the restaurant. It really didn't matter because the good was very good and the service was exceptional!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Kelly'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2013We found Kelly's last Christmas when our flight back to Dallas was cancelled. It was a very pleasant end to a stressful day at the airport. We wished it was located in Dallas. So - we decided on our next trip to Vegas we would definitely go back. And we were not disappointed. It is a bit pricey but the food, service & ambiance make it worth the visit!Special Features:
- We went to Kelly's becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2013We went to Kelly's because wanted a break from the Strip. We had purchased a Travelzoo offer for dinner for 2 for $80, including salads, main, side dish and dessert, and one glass of wine. in addition to our meals we purchased a bottle of wine ($55). The meal was very good for the price we paid, although for the regular menu prices we would have been disappointed. The sides were large enough to share. Steaks were prepared perfectly, the onion rings were fantastic as were the Irish Cheddar Potatoes Gratin. The only drawback to this restaurant is that it lacked atmosphere and vibe. If it had been busier, with more chatter and buzz, it would have been a great night out, but we were one of just a few tables.
- Not What I ExpectedSCABobDined on 7/11/2013As others have noted, the service was very good. The food was good. We had a petite filet mignon and Kelly's Peppercorn Steak. Both were cooked as ordered & were very tender. We split a very large baked potato that was served a little shy of warm. There was a piano player in the bar that you could also hear in the main restaurant. . When he took a break, they turned on recorded music. Not an issue except for the fact that it was louder than extremely loud and it took them at least 2 minutes to get it turned down. This property was formerly a Ruth Chris and it looks as though no refurbishment was done between the 2 restaurants. I liked the ambiance but it just seemed 'tired'. Bottom line: It's your choice. Morton's is a great alternative.
- The only good thing aboutLarryDined on 7/6/2013The only good thing about this place was their steak. We didn't order seafood since the waiter said they out of most of the options - hard for me to believe when we were there on a weekend night and only 2 other tables were occupied. Too many other places in Las Vegas.
- No Response from this Place!!Flash1Dined on 6/30/2013I made a reservation at this place to take a very important client to dinner last Sunday evening. I called at least 6 times to confirm and left at least 3 voicemails. This place never called me back!! A and, their doors were locked when we got there!!! I will never again consider this place. Luckily there was a top notch restaurant nearby.
- Don't go.chefenvyDined on 6/29/2013With all the Steak Restaurant choices in Vegas, this is pretty awful. My biggest complaint was the steak quality. For $49 we were served a ribeye that was choice grocery store quality at best. From the ambiance to the food we were very disappointed.
- Ok, nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2013Huge portions but lacking flavor. We ordered filet and stuffed pork chop. Service was friendly and attentive. This place is dead nobody knows it exist!Special Features:
- Price point uncompetitiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/28/2013288.00 for dinner for four people without any alcohol or appetizers and we shared one dessert. Insanely high prices. Go to Morton's instead. This restaurant must lower its prices if it hopes to remain in business in Las Vegas.
- Best Least known SteakhouseAlexandraDined on 6/10/2013Fantastic steakhouse with great ambiance and service. Best part: still undiscovered by tourists. Steaks were done to perfection. Appetizers were fabulous. Service impeccable.Special Features:
- TerribleJeffVIPDined on 5/28/2013The only thing prime about Kellys is the price! Worst lobster mac n cheese I have ever tasted. Steaks were overcooked, not prime and overpriced! Staff is great! Food ia terrible!
- Visited Kelly's Prime andVisitorfromAZDined on 5/24/2013Visited Kelly's Prime and Steak for my boyfrriend's B-day and this was an execellent choice. The food and service was great. Next time in town will come back to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCateDined on 5/24/2013This dinner was a birthday celebration for a friend. We try different steak houses every year to celebrate each others b-day. We have never returned to the same restaurant before, but I think I will also have MY birthday dinner at Kellys. Our waiter, Eric, was wonderful, attentive & funny, I believe he truly cares about his guests. The food was great. Lobster bisque is rarely served hot enough, but this was perfect. The salad was tasty & interesting. We had the lamb & the new york steak, both were fabulous & the au gratin potatoes had just enough cheese & were cooked just right, not mushy. I will be back & my friend is already planning on returning within the next few weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There was a bad sewerage smellOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2013There was a bad sewerage smell when walking in. The food was average it was little things like where it said heirlooms tomatoes it was regular. The Yorkshire pudding was crispy burnt. The service though was great I wish they could find better place to work.Special Features:
- Business Trip DinnerbcdlpDined on 5/18/2013My co-workers and I arrived at about 9:15pm with a reservation of 9:30pm and were told that we would need to wait until some tables were available. However, when you look through the window you could see more than 15 open tables. We just think there was a shortage of staff that night. Anyhow, we were seated at about 9:45pm. Our bread was brought to us at about 10:00pm. Pretty slow response time. Our orders, however, were taken when we received the bread. so we had to get a salad, I had your typical salad, the pasta with shrimp and clams was to die for! So was the white chocolate creme brulee. AMAZING FOOD! Waiter was very attentive and friendly. I wish I could recall his name. My co-workers loved their lobster bisque and entrees as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensivesweetbrsVIPDined on 5/12/2013ala-cart menu with expensive items. Food was good but not worth price. Forgot some of the order and the mother's day gift.Special Features:
- Better choices availableOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2013For the same prices there are better places to go.
- Great date night!OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 5/7/2013All I can say is all-around EXCELLENT!!! We will be back in October for our wedding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Flavor PeriodJay972Dined on 4/29/2013I rodered the Irish Cut Prime Rib, it was the totally without flavor and toguhest prime I have ever had in my life but so was most of the food. My wifes filet was swimming in butter, the twice bake potato and lobster mac n chesse, also completely flavorless. The waiter was nice and the wine he recommended was great but this place is just not good and that was a $200 dinner, the leftover prime rib I get at the employee dining hall at work was 100 times better than this place. I never heard of this place before and I'm sure I never will again since it will be out of business in 6 months if they continue serving that overpriced tasteless stuff they call food!
- Lunch -FoodieLVVIPDined on 4/29/2013The reseraraunt was not crowded for lunch so ti was a bit quiet. There is an odd smell that drifts through the place from time to time - The food - French Onion - good but nothing to write home about - Steak Bites - I thought they were good - not a large portion which is perfect for lunch. I only wish that something else besides shoestring potatoes were an option with the lunch. They tasted like old grease. I glanced at the dinenr menu and thought the prices were a bit high considering the location, the smell in the resteraunt, and the lack of it feeling anything "special". I would go back for lunch but pass on dinnerI would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband's prime rib wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013My husband's prime rib was sub-par and tasteless. He sent it back and got salmon (?) instead. My beef stroganoff with mushrooms had little or no beef in it. Whatever beef I did find was full of gristle and I had to spit out half of it. I sent that back and ordered a mozzarella caprese salad (appetizer) instead of an entree'. I was loathe to order any meat and I don't eat fish so I left hungry. Needless to say, we do NOT intend to return to Kelly's. Our experience was horrible. By the way, their onion rings are GREAT!
- The Irish cut was unflavoredFoodieVIPDined on 4/13/2013The Irish cut was unflavored or not seasoned properly. The pasta del mar was delicious. Food came out quick but service was really slow.
- Creamed spinach is terrible.MrJSAVIPDined on 4/13/2013Creamed spinach is terrible. Steak is poorly spiced
- Not Worth The TripmikeVIPDined on 4/13/2013The restaurant had a musty smell when we walked in. Although it was early and the place was nearly empty, they first tried to seat us at a very small table near a hallway until we insisted upon a better spot. Other patrons were directed to the same undesirable table on a repeated basis and they also protested. Our salad came with unedible tomatoes but, at least, they took it off our bill. The petite fillet was small and came on a very small plate to try to hide that fact. It tasted OK. There was no garnish and all sides were ala carte. The service was marginal. We had to ask several times for lemon with our Diet Cokes. When we made our reservations, we indicated that we were celebrating a wedding anniversary. There was NO acknowledgement.
- Old school steakhouse withsplashVIPDined on 4/10/2013Old school steakhouse with top-notch food and service. It doesn't have the wow decor of a Cut or STK, but you also don't have to worry whether you're hip enough for the room. Great place for an unpretentious but excellent steakhouse meal. I'll definitely be gong back.Special Features:
- Just not worth the price,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013Just not worth the price, especially in this town. Shrimp cocktail $19 and not close to one of the top. Food prep was good but not even in the top 50 . It was a real disappointment. It was also empty on a Friday night from 6:30-8:30. Maybe they should ask why? Back to The Palm or Joes...or many other choices. the only bright side was my wife loves San Dabs and have not seen them in Vegas. Beautiful restaurant but even appointments plain. little things like paper wrapped straws in a glass on table? Come on...where is the class at these prices. 4 of us, local teachers $320. 1 drink, 1 appetizer, 1 entree each and 1 shared desert. (2 had the Sand Dabs which were the lowest price on the menu)
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2013Some of the best Prime Rib that I have had in a very long time. Lobster Bisque was also excellent. Mac n cheese and twice baked potato were good, but I expected better. On the expensive side though. Tourist prices, not locals priced.
- Price vs quality, there areOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2013Price vs quality, there are too many other options in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Service was excellent andDLdinerVIPDined on 2/20/2013Service was excellent and the only comment I'd make on the food is that the cream spinach was a bit too creamy. I'd definitely come back.
- It was very good -- a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/20/2013It was very good -- a little tough to find, and more people really need to find it! Definitely a cozy, old school environment that is very inviting. Food was excellent, as was the service. Do yourself a favor and try it out!Special Features:
- Gotta spread the word!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/8/2013Prime Rib was tender, perfectly cooked, & in a word...scrumptious!! :} Service was a reminder of Old Vegas - you want for nothing! We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Prices are a bit high 6ozOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/7/2013Prices are a bit high 6oz filet too small dish does come with veggies and mashed potatoes however that was pretty funny mashed potato portion was about a tablespoon full. They did take us a few minutes after 10:30 pm and they were excellent to usSpecial Features:
- This place has GREAT potentialKevinVIPDined on 1/9/2013This place has GREAT potential but is lacking while they get their feet wet so to speak. I think they need to focus on refining food and service. Wait staff was somewhat uninformed and struggled a bit. Caprese salad tomatos were hard and not ripe, no basil for some reason. Yorkshire pudding with prime rib came out cold. Scallops were very good and tender. They will probably get there but arent there yet! Bar was nice and looked like they were developing a 'local' crowd. Old school LV with leather chairs and piano singer (he was cool). I'd probably try it again later though.
- Great, classic steakhouse.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/27/2012Great, classic steakhouse. Excellent food and fairly priced for the experience. The night I was there the business was slow, and the service was a bit overdone. It felt like every bite was being watched by a handful of people, and their visits to the table were excessive. Otherwise, an excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- Gotta love a restaurant thatDineandvineVIPDined on 12/24/2012Gotta love a restaurant that has your name! We had a variety of food and everything was great. The chops, steak, lobster, scallops were all very tasty. The lobster bisque was very salty though. I would select something else next time. We did have an issue with the bill, but the staff resolved it promptly. Great happy hour specials too!Special Features: